Welcome to BTS

It was the next day and Jungkook just got done getting ready to go down to big hits entertainment studio.  He grabbed the paper and got in the car.
Once they got there a staff lead him and his mom into a room where a guy greeted them. They took a set and immediately started discussing what was going to happen.
Once everything was settled they signed a bunch of papers before the manager lead them into another room where 6 other sat.. "guys this is Jeon Jungkook, as of today he is an official member of BTS so help him get around and show him what things are like. Jungkook you can stay here and get to know the members while I discuss some important issues with your mom" Jungkook just stood there when a boy with black hair came up to him and wrapped his arm around him "hello I'm Jung Hoseok" "hi-I'm Jeon Jungkook..." "so I heard, where you from..?" "Here in Busan actually" "really? I'm from Gwanju. How old are you?" "15.." "15!? Wow..I'm 20. So you still in school?" "Yeah, actually I just started high school" "I see..well nice to meet you Jungkook" Hoseok smiled and stuck out his hand for Jungkook to shake. His smile was bright and bubbly and Jungkook could tell that he already liked him. " "nice to meet you too"
then a boy with brown hair came into seen singing and doing a wired dance before reaching out his hand too "hi I'm Taehyung I'm 17 and I'm from Daegu" "Hi it's nice to meet you" Jungkook said shaking Taes hand "you too..Hey Jimin! Come here" "huh?" Jimin said getting off the ground and walking towards them "this is Jimin, we went to the same high school so it's kinda cool that we got in the same group.. Jimin Jungkook is from Busan too" "I see..it's nice to meet you Jungkook" Jungkook nodded and smiled.
"So what made you want to join bts?" "Tae asked "well I always wanted to be in a group and preform , and make music for people, and I heard Namjoon was going to BTS so that's why I picked this one I guess" "wait you know Namjoon?" "Well yeah..but he doesn't know me back..I've just heard about him and his rapping style and I don't know, it just motivated me. He was a big reason I wanted to start singing" "I see..hey Namjoon!!" Tae yelled, "come here!" Jungkook froze when he walked up. "Yeah?" "Say hi to Jungkook" "oh, sorry.. hello Jungkook it's nice to meet you, I'm so glad your here and we get to be in the same group" "uh-ye- yeah me too" he slight blushed and looked at his feet. "I'm glad I get to be apart of BTS" "well I hope when can become close friends" Namjoon smiled exposing his soft dimples. Jungkook gave a bunny smile back
"Me too!" Their manager came back and directed the boys to line up beside each other, all except for Jungkook. Him and his mom stayed by Manager Sejin. "This is Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Min Yoongi" they all bowed welcoming the new member, afterwards him and his mom bowed back. "Your still in school correct?" Sejin asked "yes" both him and his mom replied "ok so come on the weekends and maybe Wednesdays and Fridays after school? Does that work?" "Yeah that will be fine" "ok then sounds good. Eventually we'll talk more about stage names for everyone, practices and performances but for now I'll leave y'all to getting to know each other before we do anything" he said to all the members "ok!" They replied before bowing agin. "Jungkook I'll show you to the door." Every one waved him goodby as him and his mom left..

(Sorry if that sucked, I have know clue on what it is like to apply for those kinda things so I just made it up😅 but now that we got the introduction out of the way we can move onto the actual story^^)