Pratice

It was morning and everyone finished breakfast and went to get dressed. However Jimin didn't eat anything witch concerned Jungkook considering he hasn't eating anything except for a few bites of dinner yesterday. "Hey, are you sure you're felling alright?" Jungkooks asked rubbing his back. "Yeah I'm fine, I'll eat later. I'm just not much of a morning eater." He said before walking away. They had to go to the studio to practice the dance for there next song so they all loaded up in the car. It seemed like everyone was starting to get the choreography, well all except Jimin who kept messing up on one part. Of course he got frustrated with himself even though it was only their second day of getting the dance. It was break and they decided to rest and eat some snacks and just joke around with each other in the rec-room. But Jimin didn't go with them, he stayed alone in the dance room practicing and practicing until his knees gave out. He sat on the floor huffing and puffing, angry and tired. He was mad at himself for messing up. Why couldn't he get it!? Why was he such a failure? He felt a tear roll down his face as this thoughts filed his head with no one to tell him otherwise. Break was over and the members came back in the room laughing. Jimin stood up with his head down and walked past them when he felt a slight tug on his arm. He looked back to see Jungkook with a worried expression. "Jimin, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to use the bathroom" he lied pulling his arm away and walking out. He got into the restroom and splashed cold water on his face. "Huh-come on Jimin, don't be so weak" he told himself looking in the mirror. After a few moments of sitting there alone he decided to go back. He immediately started practicing with the others again with out stoping, not even to catch his breath. Hours passed by and everyone's tummies rumbled for dinner as they worked really hard. "Do y'all want to go to Panda?" Jin asked causing V to jump up with joy. "I guess that's a yes" "um- y'all go with out me, I need to do something before we go" Jimin said rubbing his arm. "will you have a way to get there?" Jin asked. "Yeah, I'll use a cab or something" "ok, see ya there" "bye" he waved them off and when they left he plunged in his headphones and took a run down the streets. He came across a gym that stayed open over night and went in. He didn't hesitate to start working out. He first did a bunch of cardio and then to building up muscles. Jimin ended up working out the whole times the others ate. "Where is Jimin? He still isn't here" Jungkook asked worried. "I don't know but the foods going to get cold so y'all eat and I'll buy him something." "Ok" though they where silent for the whole time everyone ate except Jungkook. He was saving his food so that way when he got home he could eat with Jimin. Time has passed and they finished. Jin ordered Jimin some food and Jungkook brought his home. Once they got there they noticed Jimins bag was there so they figured he was home. "Y'all shower and get ready for bed" Jin told everyone so they did so. Jungkook carried both his and Jimins food in the bedroom where he saw Jimin checking himself out in the mirror. Jungkook blushed and handed him the take out. "Here, we got you some food" Jimin smiled and took it before they both sat on the bed. "Where were you?" Jungkook asked. "Ah sorry, I went to the gym and lost track of time. I came back to change and then realized what time it was so just decided to stay here." Oh.." "come in, lets eat" Jimin said opting the box. They both sat and ate on the bed. There where small giggles shared between them as the talked and when they finished they put the rest in the fridge. "I don't know about you but I'm tired" Jimin said plopping on the bed. Jungkook laid down be side him and agreed. "Me too" they both lay flat on their backs looking at the celling fan go around and around.
There was a moment of slices when Jimin rolled to his side and messed with the bed sheets. Jungkook had a grin and he rolled over to look at Jimin. Jimin glanced up and there eyes met. The room was completely silent as they gazed into each others eyes.
It was peaceful, and the setting was nice. It was just him and Jimin with nothing to interpret them. Jungkook was mesmerized as he stared into Jimins deep glistening eyes. He glanced from his eyes to his pink lips, and as he did Jimin slightly bit them. Jungkook gulped and then started back up at Jimin who moved in a little closer. Unconsciously Jungkook did the same until they where just inches apart. Jimin batted his long lashes and Jungkook slightly sat up. Tilting his head they both started to pucker there lip and close there eyes when they heard a knock at the door and Jin saying the shower was open. Both Jungkook and Jimin flew back and completely separated from each other. Jimin wiped his mouth with his sleeve and with a very red faced looked up at Jungkook who was standing there with his head turns to the ground with the same redness. "I'm-gonna go-take a shower" Jungkook said stuttering before walking out and shutting the door behind him. Jimin pulled in his feet and rested his head on his knees.
   "What am I doing?" Jungkook thought to himself as he held his head on the shower wall.  Why was Jimin different from everyone els? How come it was only him who made him fell this way and have these thoughts? "Why?"  whispered to him self. "Why huh? It's because I fucking love him thats why" he admitted to himself. But he knew he could never actually be with him. And that hurt a lot, but Jimin probably saw him as a brother so there was no chance. He sighed and turned off the water before drying his hair with his towel. "It would probably be better if I didn't act the way I do around him, it would probably be better if I left this alone. It will only hurt and cause more problems." Jungkook said to himself before getting dressed and walking out. "I'll just ignore this felling and maybe it will go away.."