Photoshoot

Jungkook slowly started to see the world around him as he opened his eyes, he sat up and burly things became clear. He noticed he was still in his school uniform and when he looked out the window it was morning. He stretched and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" He looked at the clock that read 7:08am. What happned? He asked himself trying to figure out where he was and what was going. The last thing he remembers was setting in Jimins car. He walked down stairs and saw his mom making breakfast.
"Good morning" she said as she handed him a planet of pancakes, eggs, and beacon.
"Good morning" he responded rubbing the sleepy out of his eyes. "The toast will be done in a sec, what do you want to drink?" "Mm..chocolate milk?" "Ok I'll pour you some. Go eat your food" "ok thank you" he sat at the tablet and ate. "Did you sleep well?" "Yeah, but I don't remember going to my bed." He said rubbing his head. "Oh Jimin carried you in" "oh-he did now?" He said looking down, a slight blush appears across his cheeks. His mom brought him his toast and milk. "Here you go, once your done go get ready for school"'she said rubbing his head. "Ok I will" he finished eating and put his dishes in the sink. He walked back upstairs to get ready, and by the time he was done it was time to leave. He was walking out the door when his mom stoped him. "Hey when you go to practice today invite the members over to eat on Friday, I'm going to be making a big fest" "uh..all 6 of them?" "Yep" "ok I'll tell um. By" "have a good day"
He walked out the door to see his friend waiting for him. "Ready to go?" She asked "yeah" they got to school and went to class. Jungkook was about to pull out his sketch book when he saw the teacher look up at him. He gave an embarrassed smile and slid it back in his bag. After the lecture class was over so he left. the day was the same as the other days, he went to class, and when it was lunch he met Seo. It was the last class of the day when he felt a vibration come from his back pocket. He sneakily looked on his phone to see who it was from to see it read Jimin-Hyung. He new he wasn't supposed to get on his phone, and usually when people texted him in class he ignored it. But for some reason he felt the need to respond. "May I go to the bathroom?" He asked with his hand raise. "Sure but don't take to long" he got up and made sure to take his phone. He went into the stale and read the message

Jimin-hyung: hey kookie, we where wondering if you need a ride after school today? We can pick you up and take you to the studio after school."

Jungkookie: yeah that would be great! But I'd need to stop by my house to get some clothes it change into.

Jimin-Hyung: oh we can stop if you need, but manger Sejin said that he has pacific outfits for us.

Jungkookie: ok then we won't need to stop.

Jimin-Hyung: ok then see you after school

Jungkookie: ok see ya

He was happy that Jimin was going to pick him up. It didn't even occur to him that he promised Seo that he would walk home with her until he saw her after school. "Oh Seo..hi" he said nervously. "Hey, you ready to go?" She asked. "Umm..about that..I'm so sorry but Jimin-Hyung said he would pick me up today so we can go straight to the studio." "Oh..ok" "I'm really sorry, if you want I can tell him not to come" but just as he said Jimins car pulled up. "No, no it's fine, we can just walk home a different time" "ok, I'm really sorry" "it's fine really" Jungkook walked over to Jimins car and got in the front set. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yep" he replied buckling his set belt. They got to the studio and walked inside, where they saw Hoseok and Yoongi waiting for them. "Are you always the first one here j-hope?" Jimin asked. "Yeah pretty much" "here Sejin told me to give these to y'all" he handed them a bag with cloths in it. He pulled out matching black jerseys with a white under shirt and ripped pants. "I guess this is what we are going to be wearing" Jungkook said to Jimin. "Yeah, let's go change" Jimin garaged Jungkooks hand and showed him to the bathroom. "Here, tell me when your done then I'll change." Jimin said outside the bathroom door. Once he was done changing Jimin instantly fell I love with his "bad boy" type look, he looks so cute and small in that jersey. "How do I look?" Jungkook asked. "Wow, I mean good..you look good" "hehe thanks" Jimin then went into the bathroom to change too. Once they where done the other members arrived and changed into there outfits too. Sejin then walked in and lined every one up. "Ok so today is going to be y'all first photo shoot, we are going to head down to a old building, we already got permission and every thing is set up so it shouldn't take too long." "Ok, but how we gonna get there?" Tae asked. "In the van, come on out side, unfortunately we won't have enough room for every one so some of y'all will have to set on each others laps, and just try to squeeze in." "Ok." Namjoon sat in the front,and Sejin obviously in the drivers set. Hoseok then climbed in and singled Suga to get on his lap. Even though it was embarrassing he did so. Then V got in and Jin sat on his lap, then Jungkook sat beside V. He realized there wasn't enough sets so he patted his leg for Jimin to hope on. Jimin was a little nervous but he didn't have a choice so he sat on the yongers lap. They drove for about 15 minutes listing to music un till they arrived. They walked in the old messy dark building and set up the cameras. "Ok so this is y'all first photo shoot, it's really just to help get your name out there" Sejin said. "V, Jin come here" he put them in front of a school bus and started posing them. "It might seem a little awkward at first, but you'll get use to it" He said reassuring them. They both did pacific pose that they where assigned to, but once they got a little more use to it they kinda just winged it. "Ok now let's get individual photos, we'll start with the Makane"
They put Jungkook in front of a green screen, but something was missing.. "hmm..it need something" Sejin reached into the bag of props and pulled out chains and a thing for his hand" he put them on and they started there photoshoot. All the members where running around and exploring the bulling, except for Jimin who sat and watched the Makanes photo shoot. Jungkook was doing really good, he looked like a pro. "Wow Jungkook really is amazing isn't he?" Jimin whispered to Suga who came to watch. "Yeah he's pretty good" he replied. But Jimin was still so impressed by the Makanes efforts. Once he was done it was Jhopes turn. He walked in front of the screen when all the sudden a staff came up too him and put on a studded mask for his mouth. It was big and heavy, but it was perfect for the concept. With out a sweat he did the shoot. Suga watched Hoseok. He was doing pretty good for his first time. While the rest of the members went Jimin and Jungkook walked around to look at every thing. They went to a different room and sat down on the ground and talked. "You where doing really well" Jimin said patting Jungkooks back. "You think so?" "Yeah you where like a natural. I'm really excited to see how they turned out" "yeah me too" with out thinking Jimin kept his arm wrapped around Jungkooks shoulder. Jungkook hardly noticed though, for some reason it seemed so natural. "Jimin, it's your turn" they heard a voice yell. "Ok coming" he got up and Jungkook fallowed behind him. Jungkook watched Jimin do his individual photo shoot. To be honest he thought he was cute trying to pull off the bad boy fell. Once every one has gone they did a couple of group shoots and pairs. It was getting dark and all there tummies rumbled. They got in car in the same position as before. Sejin took them to a restaurant it celebrate there first shoot. "Guys get what ever you like, my treat" he stated. They all order and began to eat when all the sudden Jungkook remembered what his mom said. "Oh yeah- my mom is making a big dinner Friday and wants to know if y'all want to come over and eat?" "All of us?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah" "sure sounds good" they agreed nodding. "Great! I'll tell here, she'll be happy to here"
They all finished and went back to the studio. Sejin told them to keep the cloths, and that he will show them the photos once they are ready. Jungkook grabbed his back pack and uniform and called his mom to pick him up. "Ok I'll be here in a little bit" she said. "Ok" he hung up and went outside to wait. However it was late so it was getting pretty chilly and he didn't have a jacket. Then Jimin walked out beside him. "Oh Huyng" "hey" "what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked knowing his car was on the other side. "Waiting for your mom" "huh?" "I'm waiting with you until she shows up." "Why?" Jungkook was confused as to why Jimin was doing that. "Well I can't just leave you alone out here in the dark now can I?" Jungkook didn't say anything, although it did make him fell a little special hearing that. A slight breeze came and he shivered. Jimin noticed and stepped closer to him, helping him warm up. Jungkook looked at Jimin and then scooted even closer. Their body het made it a little warmer. Jimins nose and cheeks where a light shad of pink as the frost hit his face. Jungkook noticed that he was cold and wrapped his arm around him. It wasn't much but that's all he could think to do. Jimin then blushed, not because of the air, but because of how close they where. It did make him fell warm though. But he couldn't understand why, when ever Tae would do things like that to him he never felt anything. But now that it was Jungkook he felt all soft inside. All the sudden the lights from the car lit up the street where the boys where standing. Jungkook noticed it was his mom so he told Jimin thank you and good by. Jimin sat and watched as he drove off and then walked to his car and drove home too. Once he got home he took a shower and laid down. He was trying to go to sleep but couldn't, he didn't know why his mind was raising so much.. he just couldn't get over the felling he gets when he is around Jungkook. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Jeon Jungkook.." he whispered before finally falling asleep...