Frist Date

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to see Jungkook passed out. He looked down and saw Jungkooks hand wrapped around his waste. He laid his head back down and just looked at the wall. After a short while Jungkook woke up too. He lifted his head and then moved it to Jimin shoulder. He closed his eyes and smiled as he rested there. All the sudden he realized Jimin was awake so he opened his eyes and looked at him to see his eyes staring back at him. He quickly got up and then Jimin slowly did too. He blushed and looked to the ground. "S-sorry" "its-fine" what time is it? Jimin thought to himself. He unlocked his phone and saw it said 1:00pm "wow I slept late" he said. "Yeah, you must of been tired." Jungkook replied before falling over and resting his head on his lap. Jimin gave him a gentle smile and brushed threw his hair. Jungkook closed his eyes and felt Jimins soft hands rub his head. They stayed like that for a good 5 minutes before Jungkook sat back up. "What do you want to do?" He asked. "I don't know, we don't have princes today pulse it's the weekend." Jimin said. "That's true" Jungkook cheeked his phone. "We can go to a move if you want? There is one at 2:30" "sure that sounds fun" "cool, what do you want to do until then?" "Oh I don't know.." "come on,  you need some sun. Let's go on a walk and get something to eat" Jungkook scooped Jimin in his arms and carried him out the door. "Hehe-I can walk, you don't have to carry me" "but i feel like it" he nudged his nose on Jimins chin causing him to giggle. He walked out to the porch and then set him down. They walked to a convent store and bought some small snacks to help hold them over. They went to the park and walked under the shady trees eating ice cream. The leaves where orange from fall and they gently fell to the ground under there feet. Once they finished they just continued to walk under the Atume leaves. Slowly both there hands touched and then wrapped around each other. "What time is it?" Jimin asked. "2:00" Jungkook said. "Ready to go?" He asked look at the smaller boy. He nodded. They arrived at the theater just in time. Once they got there the figured out the only movie that was showing at at time was a horror film. To be honest Jimin wasn't big on scary movies cause he was a big scaredy cat who couldn't even sleep without a light on. But Jungkook seemed like he really wanted to see it, so he decided he would go anyways. They bought there snacks and went into the dark theater. They sat in the very back and waited for the previews to end. The lights grew even darker as the movie started to play. Jimin felt his heart drop to his stomach as it started. He looked over to Jungkook who was setting up in his set with a grin from ear to ear. Jimin then felt calm as he saw his cute smile. Once the movie fully started Jungkook leaned back in his set and began to eat the pop corn. Jimin started at Kookie because he was so cute and made him fell safe. He slowly looked back at the screen to see a pop up come. He immediately jumped up and gasped and then hid under his jacket. Jungkook looked at the elder who was hiding his eyes. He couldn't help but giggle. "Are you ok?" He whispered. Jimin carefully poked his eyes out to see Jungkook staring at him. He poked his intire head out and nodded, but then smiled and shook his head. "Aw.." Jungkook giggled before wrapping his arm around Jimin. He held him close and rubbed his head reassuring him that he was here and he was safe. Jimin smiled and leaned in even closer. Threw out the movie there was a few more scary parts and when they would show Jimin barried his face in Jungkooks chest. He just smiled and continued to cuddle his Hyung. After the movie was over they picked up there trash and left. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that" jimin nervously laughed. "Hehe no, you where cute" Jimin slightly blushed before he saw the arcade. He grabbed Jungkooks hand and pulled him out. "Come on" they exchange money for tokens and started shooting alines. They had a lot of fun rassing, killing giant bugs, and losing a bunch of times. They where about to leave when Jungkook walked to a claw machine. He put in his last 4tokens and asked Jimin what he wanted. He smiled and pointed to a pink fluffy bunny. Jungkook was pretty good at this games so he won on his first try. The big fluffy bunny dropped and Jimin jumped with joy as he held it in his arms. "Look Kookie, its you!" He said pushing it in his face. He blushed and gave Jimin a bunny smile. Jimin with rosy cheeks smiled back.
They where walking down the street, Jimin still holding the bunny that his arms could barely reach around. They went back to the park and Jungkook pushed him on the swings. Jimin giggled as he flew in the air. Jungkooks heart melted as he watched his Hyung with the cutest laugh and biggest smile. Jimin was so cute and Jungkook was soft.  After awhile of playing on the playground they decided to take a walk aging under the stars, when all sudden Jungkook stoped. "Hmm?" Jimin looked back at Jungkook he was just standing there. He walk back to him when Jungkook pulled something out of his back pocket. "Turn around and close your eyes" He said. Jimin was confused but did as he was told. "Ok you can open them" he looked down and saw a pretty necklaces with a pink gem in it. He turned and saw Jungkook had on the same one. His face grew hot as he blushed. Jungkook gave him a soft smile before Jimin hugged him. They didn't even notice the girl behind the tree watching them with a camera in her hands...