I'll protect you

They got to the Dorms and just as Jungkook predicted Sejin told them they would have to have roommates. There was 7 of them living in a three bed room house so they would have to squeez . It was Jimin and Jungkook. Tae, Suga, and Hoseok. And Namjoon and Jin. "The Van should get here tomorrow guys, so y'all can unloaded all your stuff and and then we can go to the store to see what kinda stuff they have to decorate." "Yeah shopping!" V yelled. "Oh and here's holly" Sejin said handing Yoongi the cage with the small dog. "Ugh- the place is already tiny, pulse we have a lot of cloths coming, and now a dog" Jin complained. "Be nice to holly" Suga said pouting as he rubbed the puppy's fur. As the night grew on everyone felt them selfs get sleepy. They all went to there rooms to get some rest. "Uh-it locks!" Jungkook said messing with the door. Jimins giggled. "Ok.." Jungkook smirked and then plopped on the bed. Since the room was so small they had to share a bed. "Unfortunately we didn't get a room with a bathroom so I'm gonna go change in this corner. Don't look" Jimin said grabbing his pjs and heading to the corner. Jungkook closed his eyes and Jimin striped into nothing but his underwear. Jimin was facing the wall and Jungkook couldn't help himself, he pdidn't know why he wanted to see him so bad. He slightly opened his eyes to see the boy half naked. He immediately blushed but he couldn't take his eyes off him. He was to perfect in every way. Jungkook felt the urge to reach out and touch him but instead he bit his lip and covered his eyes again. "what the fuck is wrong with me?" He complained to himself. "Ok I'm done" Jungkook owned his eyes to see a very small mochi in a dinosaur . "Aish-your so cute!" Jungkook said squeezing Jimins cheeks. Jimins with a w blankface looked up at Kookie and said. "Rawr" Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat is cuteness. He brought him into a tight hug before squishing his cheeks again. "Stop jungkook" "? Your so cute!" "I know now let's just go to bed" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he the blankets. Jungkook got in bed to and they fell asleep.
It was in ethe middle of the night and Jimin started tossing and turning causing Jungkook to wake up. He looked over and saw Jimin with a very worried look. "Jimine? Are you ok..?" He asked but no response. After a few seconds of slices Jimin bolted up causing Jungkook to flinch. "What? What's wrong!?" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed Jimins hand. "Ah, sorry.. it was just a bad dream.." Jungkook sighed out of relief. "Want to talk about it?" Jimin just shook his head no before laying back down. Jungkook rested his head in his pillow too and was falling back asleep when he heard small sniffs come from beside him. "Jimin, are you sure your fine?" Jimin looked up at him with teary eyes and shook his head no. "Do..you think you could um..cuddle me..?" He asked nervously. Jungkook blushed at his shyness and replied "of course" he scooted in and pulled Jimin close to his chest, hugging him tight. "Don't worry, I'm here and I'll protect you" he said in a calm reassuring voice. Jimin felt safe as he heard Jungkook words. After awhile his eyes grew heavy and they both drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

Hey so I was kinda having trouble with this chapter and was running out of ideas so my friend helped me brain strom. Make sure you cheek out her story called Imagine Taehyung