Ill stay with you

It was the next day and Jungkook was thinks about what Jimin said yesterday day so he decided to call Tae and ask what was going on.
"Hey Taehyung, it me Jungkook" "hey Jungkook, what's up?" "Well yesterday I was talking to Jimin and he said he couldn't come with us because of some thing with his mom? I was just wondering if everything was ok..?" "...oh Jungkook..Jimins mom is sick in the hospital, she has been sick for the past year now but she recently got injured and if she doesn't get surgery then she might not make it through the year..Jimin has to stay and find a job and try to find away to pay for the bills.." "what!? I had no idea..how much is it going to cost?" "He said around 29,000" Jungkooks eyes grew wider as he spoke. "That's terrible.." he whispered to him self. "Ok thank you for telling me, I was just really worried." They said good bye and hung up. Jungkook brushed back his hair and sat on the bed. He had no idea, and he felt terrible. Jimin was always smiling it wasn't fair that he had to go through that. It was already pretty late but he didn't care. He grabbed his coat and rushed down stairs. "Hey where are you going?" His mom stoped him. "I have to go see a friend" "what? But it's already 9:00, pulse it's raining" he frowned and looked at her. "Please, it's important" she looked at his expression and moved to the side. "Go ahead..but be careful!" She shouted as he ran out the door. "I will, thx" she didn't even have to ask, she knew he was on his way to see Jimin.
He ran all the way to his house with out taking a break. He banged on the door and it slowly cracked open" "uh-Jungkook!?" Jimin said but then was soon tackled to the ground by the younger boy. Jungkook held him tight as the hit the floor. "What are you doing here? Your all wet.." "I'm so sorry Jimin, I had no idea" he said crying in his arms. "What? Sorry for what..? Start for the begging" Jungkook slightly pulled back but still kept Jimin in his grasp. "About your mom..I understand why your staying behind now, and I'm so sorry, it not fair" he yelled before pulling his head in his chest. "Tae told you huh?" He then felt Jungkooks big warm hand brush threw his hair. "Ill stay with you" Jungkook said. "What?" Jimin was confused by the boys words. "I'll stay here with you, I'll help get money for her surgery. I'll stay right here by your side" Jimin felt a little comfort by the boys words, but then guilt. "No Jungkook, this isn't your battle to fight, it's mine..you shouldn't have to worry or be affected by this..go to soule with the others" "no, I'm not leaving you!" Jimin slightly smiled and brushed the hair out of Jungkooks face. "Your all wet, come dry off, you can borrow some of my clothes.." he stood him up and brought him to his room. He grabbed a towel from his bathroom and started drying his hair. "Here" Jimin then handed Jungkook one of his shirts and shorts. He went to the bathroom and changed. "It's still poring, so you can stay here till it dries up" Jimin said looking out the window. "Do you like hot cocoa?" Jimin asked with a smile. Jungkook nodded. "Great, come to the kitchen and I'll make us some" he pored them a glass and put white fluffy marshmallows in it before handing him it. Jimin grabbed a big yellow blanket and they went to the porch to listen to the rain. Jungkook blew in his drink before taking a sip. Jimins felt his nose grew red from the cold air. Jungkook noticed and scooted closer to him trying to keep him warm. Jimin then rested his head on Jungkooks shoulder and closed his eyes. "Thank you" Jungkook blushed and his heart beat speed up. He looked over and saw Jimin who fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and leaned his head in as he closed his eyes. They stayed like that for a good 15 minutes before Jimin started to open his eyes. He slowly sat up causing Jungkook to wake up. They looked around to see the rain had stopped. "Mm..sorry I must of fell asleep" Jimin said setting his cup to the side.. "uh-it's fine, I did too" Jungkook chuckled. He blushed and then stood up. "Well I guess I'll get going now" he was about to walk off when he felt a tug on his hand. He looked back and saw Jimin staring up at him with puppy eyes.. "please stay.." he gently smiled and then bent down. He pressed his head on Jimins forehead and nodded. "Ok" after about 10'seconds of silence, they both got up and went inside. They put the cups in the sink and hen went back to Jimins room. Jimin crawled into bed and then Jungkook right behind him. He wrapped his arm around the smaller boy and nuzzled him. "I lov--good night" Jungkook whispered before they both fell asleep.. his heart was betting so fast but as the night carried on it started to slow down. He meant what he said earlier, if Jimin couldn't go then neither would he. He loved being around him to much to lose him. He was the only person that made him fell the way he did and he's the only person that he felt safe with. The moment he laid eyes on him he knew there was something special about Jimin, but over the past mouth he slowly started to realize just what that felling was. He still couldn't fully admit to it, but deep down he knew he loved him, and he would do anything to stay by his side..even if it meant giving up on his dream to preform.. cause all he wanted was to be with him and that's exactly what he was going to do..