Car wash

He went inside his home to see his mom setting the dinner table. "Hey, you never came home last night!" She yelled as he walked in. Jungkook rubbed the back of his head as he spoke. "I'm sorry..I was with Jimin and ended up staying the night.." "huh-well I guess it can't be helped..but you a least should have called!" "Yeah I know, I'm really sorry" he said with his head down looking up at her. "Well whatever, come and eat" "...actually...I'm not to hungry..." "hmm? Why not?" "I don't know, well me and Jimin ate not to long ago so.." "ah I see..well then I guess I'll have to eat by myself..go ahead and hop in the shower and get ready for bed, oh and your not going to school tomorrow, instead where going to big hits entertainment studio" "ok" he said as he headed up stairs.. he lied when he said they ate, he actually skipped lunch so he was confused as to why he wasn't hungry. He just shrugged it off and got into the warm water. He washed up and got out drying his hair off with a towel when he cheeked his phone. "It's from Yoongi-Hyung" he said as he read the message.

Cool-Hyung: Hey, we need you to meet me and the others out side the studio around 9:00pm..but don't tell Jimin!

Jungkook cheeked the time that read 8:30pm he quickly threw on some pants and his hoodie.

Mankane: I'm on my way

Yoongi saw his message and told they others that he was coming.
"Hey mom do you think you can take me to the studio real quick? Yoongi and the others are waiting for me.. "really? Fine, go get in the car" "thank you" he said as he ran outside. She drove him to the studio and told him to call her when he needed a ride.
"Ok" he said before shutting the door. He walked around a little before he saw them. "Hey, what did y'all need me for?" He asked. "Well..Tae told us about Jimins mom, and why he can't come win us.." Yoongi told him. Jungkook nodded as he continued to talk.
"Well we where thinking, that what if we can get Sejin to give us just a little more time before we have to go..then we can start a fundraiser to help get some money, and if we all cheep in just a little bit and get money form charity, then we might just have enough to help pay for her surgery.." Jungkook felt excited as Yoongi spoke. He liked the sound of that, and he would help every way he could. "Yes! That's sounds great, and then Jimin can come with us!!" "Exactly" Jungkook jumped up and down before giving Yoongi a big hug. "Ok, ok. But Jimin can't find out about it..until we have the money, we want it to be a surprise, so you can't tell him..you have to keep it a secret" he nodded and then zipped his mouth. "Ok! I won't tell anyone" "great" "so when we going to get started, and what are we gonna do!?" Jungkook asked trying to stay calm. "Well a bunch of different things" Tae stated. "Car washes, backing snacks, public Service.." he started naming all the things off. "If we can all make $500 then we should have enough to pay for it" Namjoon said. "Great, then first thing tomorrow we'll get to work!" Suga said placing his hand in the middle. They all then set there hand on his. "1,2,3!" They all yelled and pulled away. Jungkook called his mom and she picked him up. "So what was all that about?" "Oh..um..where just talking about a new dance where practicing.." "ah" they got home and he went up stairs and got in his pjs. He was to excited to sleep. Luckily for him he didn't have school tomorrow as his mom said so he could spend all day helping the best he could..

It was the next morning and Jungkook made sure to get up early. He got dressed and went down stairs, and to his surprise his mom wasn't up yet. About 30 minutes later his mom came in with her messy hair and a pink robe. "What are you doing up and ready this early? I said you didn't have to go to school today.." she said as she yawned. "I know, I guess I'm just happy to go learn that new dance" he said. "What do you want for breakfast?" "Ill just take cereal, I want a fast meal so we can head up there faster" "jeez settle down kid" she said with a laugh as she poured him a bowl. "Thanks" he said before stuffing it his his mouth. His mom just sat there with her hair curlers as she drink her coffee. He finished and rinsed his bowl before grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door. "Woah, wait..I'm not done with my coffee!" She yelled as he rushed her out the door. They got in the car and she started it. "Why are you in such a rush" "like I said, I'm really excited to learn our first dance!" He yelled trying not to spell the beans about Jimin. "Your a wired kid ya know? Most kids just want to stay inside and play video games." She said as they pulled into the parking lot. "Man, I hope non of your members see me like this.." she said with her green face mask pilling. Just as she said that they heard a slight tap on the window. She rolled it down and saw Yoongi standing there.  "Hehe-hi" she said awkwardly. He gave her a gummy smile trying not to laugh. "Hi, it's been awhile since ive seen you, I wasn't for sure if it was you at first" he said. "Oh, yeah,,it's me..nice to see you agin Yoongi" "umm..you have a little something on your face.." He said jokingly. "No..? Really?" She said sarcastically. "Hi Jungkook" "hey Hyung" He told Yoongi as he unbuckled seat belt and got out of the car. "We'll see ya latter Mrs. Jeno" "by by Yoongi, see ya around" she said before pulling out of the parking lot. They went inside as saw the others waiting for them, all except for Jimin...they made sure to get there before him. "So what are we gonna do? Jimins gonna come later so someone will need to stay with him.." V said. "Why don't I stay? We can get some coffee" Jin offered. "Yeah but we need as many people to help get money as we can. "True" then Sejin walked in. "I'll stay with Jimin, I'll tell him he needs a individual photo shoot or something" "Sejin!" Hobi yelled running over to him. "How did you know?" "I stay late so I over heard y'all. Don't worry about Jimin I got him taken care off...y'all just go find a job to do" "ok, thanks!" They all said. "What are we even gonna do?" Yoongi asked.." i didn't think that far ahead.." "um..we can do like a big car wash..and hold up a sign that says every dollar will be going to a good cause." Jungkook suggested. "Ay that's  not a bad idea." They agreed. "Great! I actually have a lot of cleaning supplies so we can use my sponges and stuff" Seokjin offered. "Yeah, that would be good, but where should we do it at?" Tae asked.. "how about by the park? I know there is a huge car space" Hoseok stated. "Perfect! You and Jin go get the cleaning stuff. Me and Jungkook will make the sine, and Namjoon and V can go get permission to use the lot" Yoongi said. They all saluted him. "Sir yes sir!" They said before getting to work.
"What should the sine look like?" "Well I like your idea with the words, Car wash..Every dollar will go to a good cause.." "ok, and right here can say Only $20 for a fantastic wash that will leave your car sparkling" "wow, your really good at this" Yoongi said parsing the younger. "Thanks, we have a lot of school projects where we have to create posters and stuff so I've kinda got the hang of it" "Nice" he said nodding before they got back to work. Once everyone was finished they called Namjoon and said they had permission, so they all head over there with the supplies. "Wait, what are we gonna wear? This are my Gucci clothes so I'm not getting them wet" V said. "Don't worry I got us" Hoseok then handed every one a white T-shirt and a pair of black shorts. "This is literally what Jungkook is already wearing except he has pants" V said laughing as he pointed at the younger. "I'll still take the shorts" he said grabbing them from Jhopes hand. They went into the stalls and changed. "Now what?" "....now..we wait.."
After about 20 minutes of sitting in the scorching sun there first costumer came. She read the sine. "What's the good cause?" Jungkook stepped up with his puppy yes. "Well you see..our friends mom is in the hospital, so where raising money to help pay her surgery" "I see.." she then reached into her wallet and handed him a $30 "here, keep the change.." his eyes grew wide and a smile appeared. "Thanks miss" he turned and gave Namjoon the money and he stuck it in a box. Yoongi walked over and turned on the water hose. He spared some on his hand. The cold water felt good in the sun. He saw Jhope walk by him and couldn't resist the temptation to spray him. "Ahhh" he scammed as the cold water hit his back. He looked at Yoongi and threw a wet sponge at him. "What the hell Hyung!?" He gave him a gummy giggle. Hoseok laughed too and then they went to go clean the car. Yoongi sprayed it down and Hoseok scrubbed. Tae got all the gunk out of the tires and Jungkook squirted soap on the cars windshield. Him and Hoseok wiped it with soap all around and then Yoongi spared it again. After they where done Namjoon and Jin came in and dried it. It really was sparkling just as they promised. "Wow this is really good, thanks boys" the lady said before driving off. Jungkook and V gave each other a high five and waited for the next costumer. It was getting hot and Business was slow so they decided to play with the water hose...more like Yoongi decided to squirt everyone that walked by. "YOONGI!" Jin yelled as he got wet. "Oh sorry Princess, did I get you wet?" He said with a snicker. In that moment, Jin got the bucket of water and dumped it on his head. "Uh-" water dropped down his small body. "Ahahaha" He said laughing before picking up the hose agin and started spraying his Hyung. Jin grabbed a soppy sponge and with his eyes closed he threw it. Of course Suga ducked casing it to hit Namjoon right in the face. "Uh-oh sorry joinie" he said trying not to laugh. But it was no use his windshield wiper laugh file the air. Every one started throwing sponges at each other and getting each other soaking wet... all except for Tae.."hey, where is Taehyung?" Yoongi asked looking around. Jungkook pointed and they saw him in the grass messing with a lady bug. They all looked at each other and Yoongi and Jin snuck up behind him and pored a bucket of water on his head. His eyes widened as the cold hit his skin. "Come on, we have a costumer" he said before they walked off. V set down the lady bug in the grass and told it good by before walking over to the others. The passenger widow rolled down reveling a familiar face. "Jungkook?" "Seo?" He said walking over to the car. "What are you doing?" She chuckled. "Car wash, for money to help out a friend" "I see..are theses the rest of your members?" They waved, everyone was soaking wet form head to toe" "yup" "where's Jimin?" "Ohh..he is the friend where helping out..but he can't know" he said with a smile reveling his teeth. "I see..well here" she handed him a $20 "me and my mom where actually just about to go to the car wash..but this is a lot better" she stated. Jungkook put the money in the box and then grabbed the hose and spared the car down. Tae went back to scrubbing gunk. And Hoseok wiping down the sides with soap. Yoongi went to wash the windows but he was to short and couldn't reach all the way up. Seo watched him from inside the car try to reach the top of the window. She giggled at his shortness. Hoseok then walked up and patted his head before wiping it for him. He walked back and took the hose from Jungkook,immediately he sprayed jhope down again. "Aye..what was at for?" "For making fun of my height" he rolled his eyes and smiled before getting back to work. Once everyone was done the car was shiny. "Thanks Jungkook, y'all did a good job. I hope all get a lot of money for Jimin" she said before they drove off. Right after, another  car came in. She rolled down the tented windows. "Car wash huh?" They nodded. Jungkook walked over to the window. "Would you like your car cleaned?" He aske with a smile. "I would..I'll give y'all an extra $20 if y'all do a dance" she said with a smirk. He blushed and then looked at the members, "she said she'll pay us extra if we dance" "how much?" Yoongi asked. "$20" everyone looked at each-other and broke down into dance. Jin was doing his traffic dance, Yoongi was flailing his arms around like a bird, Hoseok was breakdancing and he was actually good, V was moving his head like a chicken, Jungkook was moving his body form side to side, and Namjoon...No one knows what Namjoon was doing.. She laughed at the boys effort and clapped her hands. Wipping her tears ways she handed Jungkook a $40 "Oo..that was great, good job kid." He nodded and thanked her before they all got to cleaning. Once they where done, she stepped out and looked at her car. "Wow y'all did a good job, I'm impressed." "Thanks" they bowed before she got back in her dark car and drove off. A few more people showed up and it started to get late, so the packed up there stuff and went back to the studio. Once hey got there they changed out of there wet cloths and counted the money. "We made $150" Namjoon said. "Woah, we did good!" V yelled. "Yeah but where gonna need a lot more then just that.." Namjoon replied. "Yeah but at last it's a start.." "what's a start?" Jimin said walking it. "Oh..it's nothing!" They all yelled as Namjoon hide the money behind his back. "....ok..? Well what have y'all been doing all day?" "Oh, not much..just working on our dancing skills" "ah- that sounds fun, I had to do a photoshoot all day..I just wonder why it was only me..?" He said confused. Jungkook noticed the boys suspicion and walked over to him putting his hand on his shoulder. "Well where about to go get some dinner if you want to come.? Seokjins treat" he smiled. Jin gasped as the boy just volunteered for him to take everyone. "Sure sounds fun! Let me just go get my bag really quick." He said as he left the room. "What was that you brat? Just offering my money like that" Jungkook smiled and looked at him. "What? It's all I could think of..pulse you are the mom, you have to take care of your babies" he said with I slight giggle. "Your luckily your cute. Alright everyone go get in the van and I'll take us to get some dinner" "hooray!" They all hollered as they ran to the van. Jungkook waited for Jimin though. "Where did everyone go?" He asked to only find Jungkook. "Oh, they went to the car already..you know how long it takes them" "that's true" "well you ready?" He nodded and they walked out. Jin was driving and Namjoon was in front. Jhope on the side and Suga in his lap, while V sat in the middle. Just as last time there wasn't enough room so Jimin had to set on Jungkooks lap. They got to the restaurant and everyone order there food. Once it came out they didn't hesitate to dive in. All except for Jimin. "You not gonna eat?" Jungkook asked. "I'll eat a little bit, but I'm not to hungry. The rest of them where though. They had a long day in the sun of "work" more like squirting each other with water. "Ok.." he replied before taking another bite. Everyone just about finished there food all except for Jimin who barely touched it. They ordered him a togo-box and then got back in the car. It was dark and they still had to drive all the way back to the studio so everyone could get there own cars and drive home.. all except Jungkook who had to wait for his mom to come pick him up. It was about a 15 minute drive form the restaurant to the studio so they all sat in silence as everyone was really tired. Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his head back. Jimin felt himself getting a little tired too, and shifted positions without thinking. Jungkook felt the smaller boy and used his hand to gently put him back. Jimin whined as it wasn't comfortable and went back. Jungkook slowly picked open to see Jimin had fallen asleep on his lap. His head was rested on Jungkooks shoulder and his cheeks where a light pink. Jungkook blushed at the scene and tried to ignore where he was setting. He was just about to get some rest when they pulled up to the studio. "Where here" Jin said stoping the car. The sound of his door opening woke the others up. However Jimin was still sound asleep. Jungkook was strong and didn't want to wake him up so he just carried him inside. He laid him down on a little mat and called his mom. Everyone els left so it was just him and Jimin..Jimin was sound asleep and didn't look like he was gonna wake up soon, so Jungkook leaned down and was about to kiss his forehead when he decided agents it..just as he sat back up he got a text from his mom saying she was outside. Jimin was still sleeping and he didn't want to wake him up, but he couldn't just leave him either. So he threw his bag over his shoulder and scooped the elder boy in his arms and carried him to his car. He laid him in the back and sat down beside him. Jimin fell back over and rested his head on Jungkooks lap. Slight snore escape his mouth. Jungkook blushed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Is that Jimin?" His mom questioned from up front. "Yeah, he fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him up..so can we just take him back to our place..?" "Yeah, I mean we can..but what about his car?" "Well his keys should be in this bag, so when we come up here tomorrow we can just pick it up then" "ok that fine"
   They arrived at there house and she opened the door for them. Jungkook gently carried Jimin up to his room and set him in his bed. He tucked him in and brushed through his hair one more time. He turned on the bathroom light and then shut off his light and left. Jimin smiled as he slept. Jungkook walked down stairs and decided to sleep on the couch giving Jimin his bed.. His mom slimed at him and then went to her room. The night grew on and everyone was sound asleep.