Rain

Jungkook grabbed a pillow and blanket and decided to make a bed on the couch.
Jimin sat on the bed with his hands in his lap waiting for Jungkook to come back, but he never did. After awhile he decided he would get up and look for him. He went into the living room to see Jungkook passed out on the couch. His blush and smile soon faded when he realized he was sleeping on the couch and wouldn't get to room with him for the nighht. He turned away and went back to his room and cuddled up under the blankets and fell asleep in the empty bed.
Morning rose and everyone woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen.
He went to the dinning table and began to eat when Yoongi noticed Jimin wasn't with them. "Where's Jimmi?" "Is he still asleep?" Jin asked. "I'll go cheek" Jungkook said excusing him self and walking to their room. "Jimine?" He said pulling back the covers to see it was empty. "His not here" he came back shaking his head. "Hmm, I wonder where he is..?" Just as Jin said that the door opened to revile as very sweaty and tired Jimin. "There you are, where were you?" Jimin out of breathed managed to say the gym before plopping on the couch. "This early? It's 7 am" "I know, I got up at 4 and couldn't go back to sleep so I just took a run and then to the gym, I'm going to go take a shower" "wait, you should eat first" "nah, I'll eat later" Jin and the others frond as he walked off leaving his place at the table empty.
He came out and grabbed a bottle of water and then everyone headed to the studio.
"You didn't get breakfast, want to stop somewhere?" Namjoon asked Jimin. "I'm ok, I'll just wait for lunch" "if you say so.." everyone got out of the car and practiced the dance.
Jimin who yesterday kept messing up on almost everything got it perfect. "Wow, Jimin-Hyung is amazing" V pointed out. Jungkook just starred at him mesmerized when Jimin caught him and smiled causing Jungkook to get nervous and look away. Jimin frond and then got back to work. After about 2 hours of dancing and running around they decided to take a break and this time Jimin joined them. Jin came in carrying a bunch of snacks and water to help keep their energy up. "You want some Hyung?" Jungkook asked reaching the bag of chips out to Jimin. He was getting hungry so he took a few. Jungkook smiled as he ate but that didn't last long as Jimin didn't get anymore if anything. "Hyung, you need to eat otherwise you'll get sick. You haven't been eating much lately" he pointed out causing everyone to look at him. Jimin got nervous by all the stairs and quickly said what ever popped to mind. "I don't know what you mean, I eat a lot. Like a little more than I should" "Jimin, I'm here for you when your ready to talk so please stop saying you're fine when you're clearly not" Jungkook said to him in a low voice with his hand on his shoulder. Jimin felt a little comfort by his words but then not so much when he saw everyone looking at him with worried looks. Jungkook noticed to and pulled his hand away looking at the ground.
"Come on, that's enough practice for today, let's just go home" Namjoon suggested and the others agreed. "We'll talk about this when we get home" Jungkook whispered in Jimins ear before getting up and walking to the car.

They got to the dorm and Jungkook immediately grabbed Jimins hand pulling him into the bedroom. Jimin sat on the bed and Jungkook right beside him. Jungkook placed his hands gently on Jimins and looked up at the boy who's head was down. "Jimin, please tell me what's going on. I promise I won't judge, I'll be here for you no matter what"
"I know, it's not that. It's just.. everyone is so amazing, and then their is me. I'm nothing. I came from a poor little family and only have a high school degree. Everyone is so talented and smart, and then you see me. I don't want to hold anyone back." Jimin said as he started to cry. "Jimin.." Jungkook whispered before pulling him into a hug. "Don't say that, your perfect, don't ever think that your not cuz your everything. You mean everything to me Jimin" he held him in his arms rocking back and forth as he felt warm tears hit his shoulder. "Please promise me that you won't over do it, I don't want you to get hurt. I care about you to much. And I don't know what I would do with out you" Jimin pulled away and looked at Jungkook with a smile. He wiped away his tears and nodded. "Ok, thanks Jungkook" "uh-yeah, no problem" Jungkook said getting embarrassed and looking away. Jimin giggled and then grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go eat lunch."

They finished there food when Jimin and Jungkook decided to go for a walk when it started poring. "Where did all this rain come from?" Jungkook hollered as they rushed under a convent store roof. "I don't know, I hope it ends soon" "wait here, I'm going to go buy us some drinks" Jungkook went inside and bought them both some hot-chocolate. "Here he said handing the cup to Jimin" "thanks" he took a sip and looked over to see Jimin shivering. All the sudden Jimin felt something big and warm wrap around him. He looked up to see Jungkook putting his jacket around his tiny body. "Uh-won't you get cold?" "I'm fine" Jimin giggled and looked out onto the streets. "It doesn't look like it's going to clear up soon." He said taking a drink of the warm hot-chocolate. He glanced over to see Jungkook staring at him. Of course Kookie got nervous and quickly looked away when he felt it get warm on one side of his body. He looked over to see Jimin staring right beside him with his eyes closed rested on his shoulder. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Jungkooks with a slight blush. Jungkook knew this station was bad, and he need to desist his self before he did something he would regret. But he couldn't help it, Jimins eyes where to luring. And the way he looked in the rain made him look like an angle and he just had to have him. He felt his face get hot as he scooted his head in closer to Jimins. "No, stop. Stop, your going to ruin everything" he told himself. But Jimin had him in a trance that there was no breaking out of. Jungkook closed his eyes and before he knew it he felt Jimins soft plump lips on his. He slowly pulled away and opened his eyes to see Jimin with rosy pink cheeks and wide eyes staring back at him. "Ju-Jungko-" but his words got cut off as Jungkook pressed his lips on his one more time, but this time for even longer feeling Jimins lips on his. Jimin closed his eyes and stared kissing back when Jungkook pulled away and looked to the ground. "I'm sorry" was the only words he could make out before walking off leaving Jimin alone, in the dark, with the poring rain that soon turned into thunder and lightning...