He likes me?

Jimin sat up and yawned. He opened  his eyes and then jumped out of bed. "What where am I!?" He yelled looking around when all the sudden the room became familiar and he realized he was at Jungkooks house. "Jungkookie? Why am I here?" Just as he had that thought the door opened and Jungkook came in holding a tray of food. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" "Jungkook..what am I doing here?" "Well yesterday you pasted out so I just brought you here...but I got you breakfast" he said holding up the tray. Jimin brushed through his hair and took the plate. "Thanks" he said before setting down and eating it. Jungkook sat down in front of him and watched him eat. "Hehe..is it good" his mouth was full so he just nodded. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled as he ate. Once he was fished Jungkook took his plate. "Don't you have school today?" "Yeah..but it still doesn't start till another hour..I make sure to get up and ready early so I have time to do my choirs." "Ah..what all do you have to do?" "Today, just the laundry..but it still takes awhile"  Jimin fallowed him to the back yard where he took down the clan cloths and neatly folded them before setting them in a basket. Jimin noticed the routine and decided to help. "Oh, you don't have too.." "it's fine, you helped me last night..it's the least I could do" Jungkook smiled at him and then just got back to work. Once they where done he got the wet cloths and hung them up, while Jimin put the new dirty ones in the wash. They got done about the same time and just n time for him to leave to school. "Well I'm off" he said. "Wait, I'll walk you" they went out the door and stoped. "Hmm? What we waiting for?" Jimin asked. "Seo..she always walks with me" just as he said that he girl came strolling out of her house to meet up with him. Jimins eyes widened and he looked to the ground. He knew Seo didn't like him but he didn't understand why. "Hey Jungkook" she said before turning her attention to the smaller boy. "Hey Jimin" he slightly looked up "h-hi" but then went back to looking at his feet. "Welp, ready to go?" She asked. He nodded and they all took off. "So, why is Jimin here?" She asked. "He stayed the night" "ah..well I'm happy you get to walk with us" she said with a smile. He just nodded but continued to look down. He felt so uncomfortable around her and he fingered same for her to him. She was walking slightly in front of the two when she glanced back to see Jimin had on the same necklace as Jungkook. She smiled and then pointed to it. "Your necklace!" "Hmm?" He asked confused. "It's pretty, i like it" she looked up at Jungkook and smiled. He blushed and looked away. With a light shade of pink across his cheeks Jimin said. "Thanks, Jungkook got it for me" she smiled before they continued to walk. They got to the school gates when Jungkook felt a light tug on his arm. He looked behind him and saw Jimin right behind him holding onto him. "What's wrong?" He asked with a slight smile. "That girl keeps staring at me.." Jungkook looked up and he was right. A girl with short black hair and glasses was picking over the bushes with her eyes right on Jimin. He placed his hand on Jimins hand and bent down to where there eyes would meet. "Don't worry, she's one of my friends. She's probably just impressed cause I have such a cool Hyung" he said trying to make Jimin not worry. He smiled and giggled. "Ok" Seo noticed them but didn't say anything. She was a little jealous but pushed it down. She just wanted them to be happy. "Well I should get going, thanks for walking with me Jimine"'he gave him a hug and nodded. "See you at practice" "by by" Jungkook walked up to Seo but she said to go with out her. He didn't understand but did so anyways. "Hey Jimin wait!" She called out to him. He froze and slowly looked over his shoulder to see her run up to him. "Ye-yes..?" He said with a shakes voice. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry..you know for being so mean to you. You didn't do anything and it wasn't right for me to treat you like that.." he was shocked by what she said. "Uh-no, its fine." "No, it's not. I just got jealous of you. I wanted to keep Jungkook all to myself..but I see that he likes you. So I wanted to apologize for being such a dick" he chuckled at her choice of words. "No it's fine really.. I understand" he said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Really..thanks for not being mad." She said before giving him a hug. "I promise I'm ok with it..if you choices to date Jungkook" Jimins eyes grew wide as he blushed. He didn't know what to say so he just said "thanks" she pulled away and smiled. "Yeah, well I'm gonna be late for class so I need to get going. Catch you around, by Jimin" he waved as she ran off. He felt warmth because of what she said. But all the sudden he realized what she said. "Wait Jungkook likes me!?" He blushed and put his hands on his cheeks. He wasn't mad though, in fact he was happy. "Jungkook..likes me..?" He said smiling. He didn't know what to do with this new information but it still made him happy to hear. He was on his way home when he realized he didn't have his house key. It was in his bag back at Jungkooks house. He felt kinda awkward but he had no choice. He had to go back and get it.. He ran the door bell and Jungkooks mom answered. "Hey..um I left my bag here" "Jimin! You don't have to ask, just come on in." He stepped in. "Thanks" "yeah" he went up stairs and looked for it when he saw it by Jungkooks dresser. He went over to it and picked it up when he saw something setting on the floor. He picked it up and saw the pink chubby plushy. It was cute, the way its eyes smiled. He giggle and set it on his dresser before walking down stairs. "Thanks, I'll be on my way now" "ok, be careful" "I will" he said before leaving. As he walked home he couldn't get what Seo said out of his head.. "if I where to ask Jungkook out huh?" He said to him self ad he blushed..

Jungkook was in gym when a girl walked up to him. She had short black hair and glasses. And her name was Ai. "...hi?" Jungkook said as she approached him. "Um..hi..I know we never talked before but I wanted to ask you something. She sat on the ground beside him. "What is it?" "Um..I was wondering, was at your friend with you this morning? The one with the black hair?" "You mean Jimin? Yeah where friends why?" "Well I was wondering if you could maybe, get him to ask me on a date or something..? Umm you don't have to if your not comfortable with it, I just think he's cute and I'd like to get to know him.." he could tell she was serious by her expression. "..did I say he was my friend? No I meant boyfriend.." He talked with out thinking. Him and Jimin weren't dating so why did he lie and say they where? Why was he getting mad about her asking him out? It wasn't his place to say no so why did he say they where dating!? Her eyes grew wide and then she looked down. "Uh-I'm sorry, I didn't know" she said before getting to her feet. "It's fine" she got up and walked away. As soon as she left he blushed and hid his face in his hands. "What am I doing..?" He wined to him self. 
After school he walked home with Seo and then got ready to go to the studio. He was a little upset that he couldn't help the others cause he has school.  But every chance he got he would find away. He arrived and was greeted. Yoongi went over to him and whispered that in total they have $200. He was happy to hear, but they would still needed a lot more and fast. Sejin could only extend there time by two more weeks, so if they didn't come up with cash fast then Jimin wouldn't be able to come. Jimin walked in the room and Jungkook blushed as they made eye contact. He looked away really fast as he remembered what he told Ai. Just then Jhope ran in and handed Yoongi a $50. "Where did you get this?" "Lemonade" "you made $50 dollars by selling lemonade!?" "Yeah, guess people really like lemonade.." Yoongi rolled his eyes and brought the money to Namjoon. "What are we going to do now?" V asked. Him and Yoongi looked over to see jhope dancing. He both looked at each other and nodded. Jhope saw there expression and was confused. Both him and V grabbed Hoseoks arms and dragged him into the changing room to put him in something more urban. "What's all this?" "You my friend are going to make us money by dancing" Yoongi said with his arm wrapped around Hobi. They walked out and everyone looked at him. "Wow, Jhope-you look so, you look so nice" Jimin said. "Thank you" "what's is for?" Jungkook asked. "Well Jhope is going to go dance and make us some money so we can by that new game station" Jungkook smiled as he new that's not what the money was really going for. "Cool!" "Alright, every one go get in the van and I'll dive us down town" Jin said as they rushed to the car.  They got in there usual sets and drove 20 minutes down town. "Wait what music am I dancing to?" Namjoon pulled out his phone and speaker form the back. And Suga announced "Hip Hop" "Oo fun, I'm a little nervous though" "you'll do great" they set up the equipment and laid down a hat for money.. Jhope began and waited for people to come..