Jimin are you coming?

It was the next day and Jungkook slowly started to open his eyes. He sat up and noticed the clock. "8:27am!! I'm late for school!" He said throwing on his uniform and rushing down the stairs. He was just out the door when he saw his mom at the table drinking a cup of coffee. He slowly walked back in. "Huh?" She set her drink down and looked up at him. "Your skipping school today" "Huh?" "I said your ditching! You and me are going on a mother son date to celebrate!" Jungkook was still kinda confused but wasn't complaining. "Cool, I'm gonna go change" he said heading back up the stairs to get out of his uniform. He came back down dressed for the day. "Where we going?" "Well I know how you love the park, so I was thinking we could get some cookies, go to the park, go out to eat of course, and maybe some shopping?" "Yeah-sounds fun!" "Great! Go get my bag" she yelled. "Wait right now!?" "Duh" Jungkook handed her, her purse and they went out the door.
   Once they got to the mall his mom took him into a store that had all kinds of clothes.
"Oo Jungkook come here! This would be so cute on you" she squealed holding up a striped white and black shirt and black overalls with Sliver buttons. "You think so?" "Yeah, I bet Jimin would like it too" she smirked. He blushed and garbed it from her heading to the changing room. She chuckled at his reaction. He got in the clothes and then stepped out. "Your so cute! Come on where defiantly getting that!" Jungkook was a little impressed by his moms reaction but he had to admit that he liked it.

         (This is the only time I'm going to add a picture of something)

once they where done shopping they put all there bags in the truck and went to the park. Of course they got a bunch of cookies first. Once they where there Jungkook just had to go play, and with out a second to spar he did. His mom recorded him going down the slid in his new pair of overalls as she did when he was a kid. He had a big grin on his face as he played. After a long day they decided they would take a walk and then go eat. His mom handed him a cookie as they strolled down the sidewalk.

Jimin went to go take a long walk trying to clear his brain we he heard a familiar voice. "Jungkook?" He thought to himself. He soon realized he was right when he saw a boy with black hair walking along eating a cookie. Jungkook looked up and saw Jimin as well. "Jimin-Hyung!" He waved before running up to him. "Jungkookie" he giggled pointing to the cookie. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "Just taking a walk, trying to think about what to do" "you mean about soule?" "Yeah, have you decided what to do?" Jimin asked. He nodded and smiled. "I'm going, I already talked to mom" she then came up to the boys. "Jimin! It's good to see you" "you too" she smiled. "We where just about to grab a bite if you want to come with" she asked "yeah if you don't mind" "of course!" Jungkook was happy that Jimin got to go eat with them. "What are you in the mood for?" Jungkook aske Jimin. "Oh I don't care, anything's fine" "fried rice and Lamb skewers it is!" Jungkooks mom yelled. They all got into the car and drove to the restaurant. Once they got there Jimin and Jungkook got in the Booth beside each other and his mom across. "Where did you get that outfit Jungkook? I haven't seen it before" "oh, my mom bought it for me today actually" "really? It's cute, I like it" "th-thanks" he blushed before noticing his mom wink at him. He grew even reader hoping Jimin wouldn't see. Eventually the waiter came by and they ordered their food.
After a short while he came back with there drinks and told them there food would be right out. "So do you think your going to go jimine?" Jungkook asked. "Ah I don't know, probably not.." he said with a fake smile. Jungkook then grew really sad at Jimins reply. "Oh...why not?" "I'll just be to busy to go, I have to watch out for my mom and stuff" Jungkook was confused by that sentence. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? He still had no idea what happened. He decided not to speak though.
The waiter then came out with there food. "Here you go, enjoy" they said thank you and began to eat. Jungkook couldn't eat much though, he was to worried and upset about Jimin. He really wanted to go with him, and if he couldn't then he was wondering if he himself still wanted to go. Jimin noticed Jungkook wasn't eating much and spoke up. "Ah Jungkook, you should eat before it gets cold." "Uh-right" he looked up and took another bite. Once they where all done Jungkook still barely ate anything. They got in the car and Jimin showed Jungkooks mom they way to his home. "It's this one up here" he pointed before the car stoped. "Ok, well have a good night Jimin" his mom said as he hopped out of the car. "Yeah you too" he was just about to close the door when Jungkook stoped him. "Ah-Waite Jimine, I'll walk you to the door" Jungkook got out of the car and walked over to him. The two of them walked to the door before Jimin gave him a hug. "I'll see you Monday Kookie" "yeah-see ya Monday" he sad with sorrow in his voice. It just hit him that Monday would be the last day they saw each other.. he walked back to the car and sat in the back so his mom wouldn't see his tears. Once they got home he didn't hesitate to run up to his room. "Yeah thats fine I'll just get the stuff by my self" his mom yelled grabbing there shopping bags. Jungkook plopped on his bed and buried his face in his pillow. He couldn't even imagine what life would be like with out Jimin. They only knew each other for about a mouth but it felt like forever. His chest stung and he sobbed. After a few minutes he heard a knock at the door and heard it slowly creek open. "Hey, can I come in?" A soft voice form out side asked. He didn't reply, he just kept his face smashed in his pillow. His mom came and sat on the edge of the bed and stroked his hair. "Is it about Jimin?" She could already tell that he was upset about Jimin not going. Jungkook still didn't  answer. He was to busy crying to talk, or even think. "Hey..I'm sure he'll decide to come in the end..form what it sounds like he means a lot to you, and I bet you mean a lot to him. So I bet he won't let you go with out him." She said trying to reassure him that it would be OK. Jungkook sniffed and then sat up. "But-what if he doesn't? I know I'll have Taehyung and everyone, but it won't be he same with out Jimin.." he said sniffing. She wrapped her arm around his back. "Hey it will be okay..I'm sure he'll figure something out, it looked like he really wanted to go too, so I'm sure it will all work out" she brushed back his hair and then gave him a hug. "It's getting late, try and get some rest" he nodded as she shut off the lights and closed the door behind her. Jungkook laid down and felt himself grow sleepy as the night went on. He cried a little more until eventually he fell asleep..