Eavsdrop

Jimin smiled and looked up at Jungkook and Jungkook smiled looking down. All the sudden the silence was broken buy a grumble by Jimins tummy. "Hehe you hungry?" He nodded. "Want to come eat what my mom made?" Jungkook asked rubbing jimins head. He nodded again. "Hehe, hop on" he then bent down singling Jimin to get on his back. He did so and after Jungkook stood up. "Ready? Hang on" Jungkook then took off running down the street. Jimin held him tight as he laughed. They got to jugnkooks house and immediately was greeted by a welcoming smell coming from the kitchen. "Mom I brought some on I think you'll be happy to see" Jungkooks mom then came rushing to the door. "Jimin!!" She embraced him with a hug. "Oh how are you, it's good too see you again" she said before letting him go. "Haha I'm doing good, how about you?" She sighed and put her hands on her hips. I'm managing.. things can be a little hectic with Jungkook around." "Hahaha I bet" they said jokingly teasing him. "Oh, and what was that? Just leaving the other day without saying anything." Jimin rubbed the back of his head. "Ah-sorry, my mom need me..are you mad?" He asked batting his long eyelashes. She squished his cheek. "I'll let you get away with it this one time..we'll come on, your probably hungry" she said pulling him in the kitchen. "Oh and Jungkook, go take out the trash would ya?" "Nice to see you too mom" He chuckled as he grabbed the trash bag. Once he came back in he saw his mom feeding Jimin. "Omg mom stop" he said embarrassed. "Oh hush, I'm just taking care of my baby" Jimin giggled at her comment. Jungkook rolled his eyes with a grin as he sat down and began to eat..

Seo was setting in her room when all the sudden her friend bursted in with her phone in her hand. "Seo, you have to watch this video!" "Hmm? What are you doing here?" "Never mind that, just watch!" She played the video. "Ok..what am I watching?" "Just wait" "is that Jungkook? Why where you recording him?" "Shh, just look" the part where he gave jimin a necklace and a hug showed. "Uh-did he know you where recording him!?" "No, I was hiding" "so you just stalked them!?' "Well yeah..but look don't you like Jungkook? Well looks like your gonna have to fight for him because he seems to be interested in someone els." She just sat there trying to contemplate what she just saw. Did Jungkook I actually like Jimin? But he's a guy!? No that's absurd it has to be a misunderstanding... Right? "Hey Minju, make sure you delete that a don't let anyone know" "what why? Don't you want to win him over?" It's true that she really did like Jungkook, but if he really did love someone els then she didn't want to get in the way. him being happy was most important to her" "Minju, don't do anything..just stay out of it and leave Jeon alone got it!?" She said in a stern voice. Minju rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Ugh-fine" she got her phone and pretend to delete the video. "Promise to keep it a secrete?" "Promise" but little did Seo know that she had different plains.  "Well I need a shower so go home" "wow, your always so cold" she sighed and got up. "I'll see you at school Monday. "Yeah"

They just finished dinner and got done cleaning up. "Well it's pretty late so I'm gonna go" Jimin said grabbing his coat. "Oh, but you don't have a car, let me walk you" "it's ok I don't live that fair so you don't have to" "non sense, I'm not just going to let you walk home in the dark." Jungkook said putting on his jacket. "Well if you insist" "yeah, hey mom I'm gonna walk Jimin home" "ok be careful" they walked out and he shut the door behind him. Just as they walked out Minju walked out of Seos house who Jungkook lived right by. She gasped as she saw the two of them walk out together. She immediately pulled out her phone and jumped into the bushes. Unfortunately Jimin and Jungkook didn't see her recording. It's was chilly out and you could see the fog with every breath. The two walked by each other when all the sudden Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin making sure he wasn't to cold. Once they got to Jimin house Jungkook was surprised that it actually wasn't that far away. And so did Minju who fallowed behind them. Jungkook gave Jimin a long warm hug and from where Minju was, made it look like they where kissing. Jimins face was red from both the cold air and Jungkook. He smiled and then shut the door. Jungkook turned away witch sent Minju running. Once he got home he took of his jacket and went to take a shower. Jimin went to his room and got in his pajamas. He took of the necklace Jungkook gave him and set it in a special place where it wouldn't get lost. He climbed in bed and instantly fell asleep from a long and playful day. Jungkook climbed in his bed too but couldn't sleep. His mind was racing. Today was the best he felt in a long time, and it was all because of Jimin..