Clear your mind

Every one was done eating so they all went home. Jimin got to his house and immediately went to his room. He laid on his bed just staring at the fan. "Why am I so upset? It's not like Jungkook ever said he was mad at me, so why dose it hurt this much?" He grabbed his chest that stung. All the sudden he got a text. "Uh, it's from Jungkook." He felt a little happy but then grew sad agin as he read the message.

Jungkookie: Hey I'm gonna need my clothes back, can you bring them up to the studio on Wednesday?"

Jimin-hyung: oh, I can bring them to your house really quick if you want, we actually don't live that far form each-other so it won't be a problem.

Jungkookie: no it's fine..just bring them to the studio

Jimin-hyung: I don't mind really

Jungkookie:....ok...

Jimin-hyung: kk I'm on my way^^

Jimin just wanted an excuse to see him. He was hoping that everything was just a misunderstanding. He garbed the cloths and went out the door. He got in his car and drove to Jungkooks house. As soon as he arrived he got out of the car and to his surprise he saw Jungkook standing outside waiting for him. He went in for a hug but was soon rejected as Jungkook stepped away from him. He reached out his hand. "Cloths?" "Uh-right.." Jimin handed it too him and smiled, but his smile was not returned. Jungkook then turned and walked up to his porch. He looked back and saw Jimin standing there. "Can I help you?" He asked. "Uh-umm..n-no sorry" he stuttered and turned away. He got in his car and looked at Jungkook one more time, but he wasn't there. Jimin Sighed and brushed trough his hair. He didn't fell like going home yet so he drove out a little way to the country. It was about a 40 minute drive but he didn't care. He turned on his radio and just drove. It really helped clear his mind, was to just drive and listing to the radio. Once he got there he turned the music up really loud, rolled down his window, and laid on top of his car watching the stars. He stayed there for what felt like forever, but he didn't want to leave, it was peacefully and it was one place where he could get away from the chaos. The stars shined so bright but he knew he couldn't stay for ever. He got in the car and drove off. By the time he got back it was already 12:00am he opened his front door to a terrible sight..