Blackmail

It was Monday and Jungkook was heading to school. He saw Seo walking to but she just passed him with out saying anything. That hurt him a lot, he wanted to go up and talk to her but he was too afraid so he just kept quite.
   He was walking down the hall when all the sudden he felt a arm wrap around him. He looked over to see Minju. He knew who she was because he saw Seo hanging out with her after they stoped being friends. He was confused to why she wanted to talk to him .
It soon made scenes after she showed him the video she took of him and Jimin. "What! You where eavesdropping on us!?" "Yeah, I was..what you gonna do about it?" "Please don't tell anyone, they can't know I'm a K-idol" "wait your an idol? I just thought he was someone you met on tinder" "Tinder!? What? Wait..you didn't know Im in BTS..?" She shook her head with her mouth hung open. "..well please keep that a secrete..if people found out before we fully debut I can be in big trouble.." "relax I won't tell anyone, I'm not that mean..but if you don't break up with Jimin then I'll tell everyone that your gay!" "Who would believe you? Wait..me and Jimin are just friends! Where not together, what gave that idea?" She then pulled out the video of them "kissing" Jungkook grew red as he watched. "No, no, no, we weren't kissing..we where just hugging..I know it looks wrong from that angle but I swear, nothing happened!" His face got hot as he spoke and Minju noticed. "Well rather you kissed or not, it sure as hell looks like you did, and I'm gonna show everyone this video..unless..." "unless what?" "You get with Seo" "you mean date her!? But I don't like her like that" "well to bad, either you start to like her and you date her, or I'll leak this video. And what do you think would happen to Jimin when Jimin sants see it hmm? Or what do think will happen to you when people in school see it? You can try to tell them what you told me but your a nobody why I'm super popular so who do you think they will believe?" Jungkook did care if people started picking on him for it, he just didn't want anything to happen to Jimin. He looked down and thought for a moment. "Come on, what's your answer?" She said typing her fingers one her phone case. "Huh- fine, I'll date Seo..but can I at least know why you want me too?" "Great! Oh and well just say a little birdie told me she likes you" she smiled and skipped away. Just as she left the bell rang and Jungkook was late for class.. he sighed and looked down.. "god damn it, fucking perfect" he thought to him self as he headed to first period.

It was after school when Jungkook saw Seo setting by a tree. He really didn't want to date her but he had no choice, he didn't want to hurt Jimin. He walked up to her and rubbed the back of his head. She saw him and stood up and tried to leave before he called out to her. She turned around and faced him. "Hey um..I just wanted to say sorry for the other day..I shouldn't have snapped at you, and your right, I should have thought of your felling too, I was just excited, but I know that's no excuse for my behavior." He said rubbing the back of his head. "You think you can just come up to me after 2weeks with out even talking to me and think we can be "good" she said with a sarcastic tone. He lowered his head. "No..your right..I'm so sorry I should have said something sooner but I was afraid.." "afraid? Of what!?" He continued to look at his feet, refusing to make eye contact. "I was scared that you really did hate me, and if I talked to you then you would tell me off and want nothing to do with me making are friendship officially over, and I couldn't handle that" tears fell from his eyes as he talked. "I'm sorry, I should have said something sooner..I just-I don't want to lose you" he said bursting into a waterfall of tears. She felt sympathy for him. She knew it wasn't right to just blame him, it was her fault too. "Hey look at me" she raised his chin with her finger. "Wipe your tears" he did as he was told and sniffed a couple of times before she spoke. "It's okay, I'm sorry too..it wasn't right of me to go through your drawer without asking, and it really wasn't right of me to blame everything on you..I should have talked to you sooner but to be honest I was afraid as well..friends?" He smiled and nodded his head. The locked pinks and chuckled. She looked down and saw the necklace he was wearing but she didn't say anything.. "hey, by any chance did Minju say anything to you?" He then remembers the blackmail she had on him..he looked off to the side and shook his head. "Your Lying, what did she say?" "Nothing" "she did, Jungkook you better tell me otherwise I'm gonna leave, friendship is built on trust so you better tell me truthfully." He sighed and looked back at her. "She said if I don't ask you out then she will tell every one I'm darting Jimin, and I don't care if people make fun of me for it, I just don't want Jimin to get hurt..I don't want people to come after him..he is so sweet and caring to everyone and he doesn't deserve any hate" her face grew red with anger, not because of Jungkook but because Minju went behind her back. "I'm so sorry, I told her to delete the video after she showed it to me, but I guess she never did, don't worry I won't let the word slip out, and yes it's true that I liked you..but I just want you to be happy, and if Jimin is the person that makes you happy then I'm okay with that. Even if he is a guy. But I won't stand for her blackmailing you like that.. I'll find her and talk to her ok? So don't worry" "ok thanks, and I'm sorry I can't return your feelings..but me and Jimin aren't even dating so it makes me more mad that he could of got hurt from a stupid rumor that isn't even true" he felt a little guilt as he said that but he wasn't sure why. "Oh, your not..? I'm not gonna lie I kinda thought there was something between y'all..but no matter what happens I'll support you ok" he smiled. "Thanks Seo" "I'm gonna go beat up Minju real quick, so you go on a head and get ready for practice. don't you have that today?" "yeah, I do.." "ok I'll see you tomorrow" she said as she walked in the building looking for Minju "by by, see ya tomorrow" Jungkook said before leaving.
He was great full to have a friend like Seo that would stick up for him like that. Even though Seo seemed tough she was a kind person at heart. He couldn't imagine having to leave her. But little did he know what surprise waited for him when he got to Big Hits studio...