Jealousy

Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked down and saw Jungkook sleeping beside him. His eyes grew wide as he blushed. He then looked over and saw Tae and soon calmed down. "What time is it?" He wondered. He reached over and garbed his phone and saw it read 6:25am he always did wake up early. But the only problem is that he is at someone els house so he didn't know what to do. Usually he would get up and start exercising. But now he did know what to do, so he just laid back down. He new he wasn't going to be able to fall backs asleep so he just watched Jungkook. It seemed creepy but Jungkook was so cute when she slept that he couldn't help it. He reached his hand out and messed with a strand of his hair. It was so soft in-between his fingers. He moved his hand away and just watched Jeon sleep peaceful. He was so close to him. And he could fell his breath just an inch away. Jimin didn't know why he felt this way, or what this felling was. He never felt it before until now. Why was it only Jungkook that made him fell.."warm" in his heart. After about 30 more minutes Jungkook started to open his eyes. Once he fully became aware of the world around him he saw Jimin right in front of him. He jolted back and hit his head on the wall. Jimin couldn't help but giggle. "Hehe-are you ok?"Jungkook chuckled and then replied "yeah" the two of them laid there in silence staring into each others eyes. True soft smiles appeared on both of there faces as the gazed at one another. Soon after that science was broken by Tae shifting positions and letting out a loud snore. Jimin looked over at him and Jungkook raised his head. They then both looked to each other and held there mouths trying to keep from laughing. "Jungkook then sat up and walked to his closet" he pulled out some clothes and threw them to Jimin. "Here you can wear these till your cloths are done washing. "Ok" he went to the bath room and got dressed. He had on Jungkooks black hoodie that was way to big for him. It hung down his small body. He then put on his ripped skinny jeans that where also a little baggy, but with the help of a belt it wasn't to bad. He walked out with his messy black hair going everywhere. "Jimine your so cute!" Jungkook said. He blushed and looked to the ground before looking back up. "Thanks" Jungkook then went in the bathroom to change. He decided to day would be a good day to wear the flannel jimin bought him. He put on his white T-shirt and the red plaid flannel, with black ripped jeans, and converse. He walked out and Jimin was surprised by the Makanes sense of fashion. "You look good jungkookie" he smiled and then asked what he wanted for breakfast. "Oh my not to hungry, I'm not much of a breakfast eater" "you sure?" "Yeah I'll be fine" "ok" Jungkook didn't think much of it. "Well then what do you want to do why we wait for Tae to wake up?" Jimin checked his phone that read 7:20am "well looks like he'll be out for awhile longer so we have some time." "What time dose he usually wake up?" Jungkook asked. "Mm..around 8-9" "oh yeah, then we still have time. Um we can watch a movie or something" "yeah, I love movies!" "Really cool, what's your favorite genera?" "Well if I'm honest with you..romance, but not that sweet kind where every one is happy. No I like the ones that have a dark history and usually one of the characters or protagonists has some time of thing that makes it to where he doesn't trust people. Or like when they have a hard family life or struggle with depression.." he could fell him self get embarrassed as he spoke, it defiantly didn't sound normal. "I'm sorry that probably sounds horrible." Jungkook went and sat in front of him. "No not at all, I actually like that kinda thing to..I know it sounds awful but it makes it seem real, and you can relate and connect to the charters more" "exactly, your the only person that seems to get it..every time I would tell someone about it they would look at me wired or start to judge, so I'm glad your not like that" Jimin said with a light blush and smile. "Yeah I get that too" Jungkook replied. "I also really like lord of the rings, and Harry Potter" Jungkook said "same, I love those types of books and movies, but it's hard to find ones that are actually good like that." Jimin said. "Well, what your favorite moive?" Jungkook asked "Oh it would definitely have to be Twilight" he said bluntly. They both had a short pause looking at each-other before bursting into laughter. "No um I think my favorite would be...I really spirited away, or my next door neighbor Totaro I just love the style of it and the story line." Jungkook then got up and walked over to a self with a bunch of CDs and movies in it. He came back with Spirited away in his hands and big grin. Jimin then grew a big smile, it was his favorite movie growing up but he hasn't been able to find it in 8years. "Come on let's go to the living room where there is a big T.V.. he fallowed him down stairs. He sat on the sofa while Jungkook plugged it in. Once he turn it one he sat at the end of the couch. Slowly during the movie they inched towards each-other, until there was barely any room in between them. With out knowing Jungkook slipped his hand over Jimins shoulder just out of instinct. A funny scene came on and Jimin died laughing. He gently slapped Jungkooks thigh as he chuckled. His smile was cute and bubbly and made Jungkooks heart melt every time he showed it. They where about half way through the movie when a very sleepy Tae came down the stairs holding his pillow in his hand and rubbing his eyes. He went to set down and ended up sitting in between he two boys. Jungkook realization came to him and he was happy Tae stepped in before Jimin could fell his heart betting so fast. However Jimin was not amused. He loved V and he loved being around him, but he just wishes it could be just him and Jungkook cuddling on the couch. He sighed and then got up. "I need to use the bathroom" Jimin said excusing him out of the scene. He then heard his phone go off in his back pocket he checked to see it was his mom texting. He read the text and new he had to leave. He walked back out to see Jungkook and V setting a little to close together. He didn't say anything but he new he was jealous. "Hey I actually have to leave now, thanks for having me." Jungkook walked up to him. "Let me get your cloths for you." He handed Jimin his cloths and jacket and then walked him to the door. "You can just keep those, I have like 10 of the exact same pair" "are yo sure?" "Yeah" Jimin gave him a slight hug and told him good by before leaving. Jungkook waved and shut the door. He didn't fell like watching the rest of the movie so he just turned it off. "What you wanna do?" He asked V. "We can go play games?" "Sure" they went up to his room and plugged in a game and started playing.
   Jimin had to walk to the train station because yesterday Jin picked him up. He was walking down the street when he saw a filmier face. He couldn't quite put his finger on it though. But he soon realized who it was when she walked up to Jungkooks house. "Hey, that's Seo.." he said to himself, he was about to call out to her when he saw the door open. Seo must of saw Jimin cause she looked back at him and smirked, before giving Jungkook a hug. Jungkook didn't see Jimin, but Jimin sure saw him hold that girl in his arms. He didn't know why that made him so mad..Part of him wanted to go up to her and smack her and still Jungkook away but the other part wanted to run and hide. He new it wasn't his place to do either, he didn't even know why he got so mad at the sight, all he could do was watch..she looked back at Jimin aging who was just standing there in shock. She gave a slight chuckle and walked inside Jungkooks home. Jimin did understand..why was he so pissed? Why was he so sad? Why was he crying..? He lowered his head as a few tears fell. He walked to the train station like that. by the time he got home he wasn't crying anymore, but his chest still stung. He got hoem and creaked open the door to relive a very dark home.. he saw his mom setting in the living room waiting for him. He trebled a little bit before speaking. "Yes ma'ma?"....