Nami Island

They both woke up and got dressed before eating breakfast. "What's y'alls plans for the day?" Jin asked cleaning the dishes. "I'm probably just gonna stay home and play video games" V said already turning on the console. "Just sleep" Yoongi said in one breath.
"What about you Jungkook?" "Me and jimine are going shopping for our room" he smiled. "Ah, that will be fun" "yeah" Jimin walked out of the bathroom and pulled on Jungkooks arm. "Come on let's go" he complained. Jungkook laughed and fallowed him out the door. "Well where do you want to go first?" Jungkook asked as they walked down the streets. "Can we actually do some sight seeing? I want to check out the city" Jimin asked making it seem as if they where on a date. "Ok, let's go look around" Jungkook agreed making Jimin jump in excitement.
  "We should check out Nami Island, I hear it's supposed to be really pretty this time of year."  "Sure, what is it exactly?" Jungkook asked never hearing of the place. "Well I know it's famous for people who like K-Drama but I've just seen pictures of it and the leaves  look  really pretty so I want to check it out" "yeah, let's go" "ok but first we have to buy some scarfs to set the mood" Jimin insisted. Jungkook confusingly laughed and let Jimin drag him into a store. "Actually, I want to go when it gets later, so let's do all our shopping now and then we can go" Jimin said smiling looking up at him. "What ever you want to do ba-" Jungkook stoped himself before he could finished that last part. "What ever you want Jimin" he said quieter with a blush. They bought they're scarfs and gloves and put  them in a bag. They went into more stores when Jimins eyes landed on a candy shop" "jungkookie, let's get some!" He said grabbing Jungkooks hand pulling him in the store. They each filed up three different bags of all kind of candy. Even though Jungkook wasn't to much of a fan of candy Jimin was happy witch made him happy. As they where checking out Jungkook noticed a coin mention that sold  little charms. Jimin grabbed the bags and then walked over to him. Jungkook put in 50 cents and two charms popped out. He handed Jimin one and they both opened them reliving two stars. "Look, twins" Jimin said smiling. Jungkook smiled back before pulling out the little paper that went with it. "The star represent Strength, protection, guidance and security." Jungkook read of the little strip of paper. "It's cool that we got the same one" Jimin said satisfied. "Yeah, it kinda is" Jungkook smiled at him. "Come on, let's go get decorations" he said standing up and Jimin followed behind him. They went into a store where they had all kinds of stuff. Jungkook noticed a big stuffed orange kitty head pillow that kinda remind him of Jimin. Of course he didn't think twice about buying it.  "Come look at the posters" Jimin called him over. "Oo, it's a Taeyang one" he said grabbing it. "From Big Bang?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, you know them" "duh, they are like the kings of Kpop" he replied. "Who's your bais?" Jimin asked. "Defiantly G-Dragon. You?" Jimin then held up the poster. "Taeyang" he chuckled before placing the poster in the cart. They looked around some more and got some more stuff for they're room so it wouldn't look so plain. Once they paid they actually got a pretty good deal "we did good Jimin, let's go drop this stuff off then we can go look around" "ok" they headed back to the dorm and set the stuff in their room not  wasting anytime on leaving again.
   "I'm getting pretty hungry how bout you?" Jungkook asked rubbing his tummy . Jimin looked up and nodded at him.  They went to a fast food truck and got something easy to walk and eat with. "Where you want to go first?" "We should go to the Seoul Forest" Jimin suggested. Jungkook pulled out his phone and had a cab  take them cuz the walk was to far.  They arrived to see a beautiful garden with thousand of flowers and some butterflies flying by. Both they're eyes opened wide as they explored the garden. Jimin ran and skipped down the side walk looking at all the colors. Jungkook bent down and saw a very pretty bright pink flower. He gently picked it and was contemplating rather not he should give it to Jimin. Jimin turned to him with the biggest eye smiled that made his heart melt. Jungkook walked over to him and placed the flower in his hair behind his ear. "There, beautiful" he said admiring him. Jimin giggled and Jungkook felt soft as Jimin played in the flowers. He pulled out his phone and stared recording Jimin just having fun and laughing. The wind blew right as soon as Jungkook took the picture causing the flowers to fly up and swarm around Jimin. He looked so beautiful as the light breeze brushed through his hair. Jungkook stared at him and Jimin stared back before smiling and grabbing his arm. "Come on, I saw a bridge and lake over here" Jimin said dragging Jungkook over to a grassy land.
  They got to the open green filed with a stream running across it. "It's kinda funny how it's Autumn and everything is in full bloom" Jimin said setting on the grass felling the wind through his hair. "Yeah, I'm surprised this place is in such good condition" Jungkook replied. They sat there for awhile just admiring nature when a guy in a small wooden boat came down the water. "Y'all want a ride around the forest?" He offered. Jimin grew excited and Jungkook saw so he nodded his head. "The guy helped them in the boat and they took there seats. "How much will it be?" Jungkook asked as they stared moving. "Don't worry, I won't make ya pay" "really? Thanks" "don't mention it, y'all too just enjoy y'alls date." He said making them blush. I mean technically he wasn't wrong. It was just the two of them, shopping, eating, and sight seeing. But Jimin probably didn't see it more than just friends hanging out so Jungkook tried to not see it as a date. As they strolled along the river the trees covered them. Jungkook pulled out his phone to recorded and take pictures, but he kept focusing on just Jimin and would leave everything else out. But to him that was what was special about it, not where they were, but who he was with. He could be on the moon and he'd would be fine as long as he had Jimin by his side. He watched as Jimin was amazed by all the tress and how beautiful everything was. He smiled as he starred at the older boy who soon saw him and smiled back before they both chuckled.
Once they where done going done the stream they thanked the guy again before leaving.  "Ready to go to Niam island?" Jungkook asked and Jimin agreed. They took a cab and by the time they got there it was perfect. It was good they bought the scarfs too, cuz it was getting pretty chilly. They got out of the cab and both Jimin and Jungkook were in Ah as the oranges and yellows of the trees where mesmerizing. However Jungkook was more impressed on how Jimin shined under the golden leaves and color.
"Jimin, go stand over there while I take your picture" Jimin nodded and ran under a big tree and Jungkook took a pic as the leaves fell to the ground. "Woah, your a good photographer" Jimin said looking at the pics. "But I want one with you too" Jimin then stoped a lovely young girl with her boyfriend and asked if she could take a pic of him and Jungkook. She politely agreed and took there pic before walking off. "Thanks" he bowed. Jungkook looked around and noticed something that kinda made him embarrassed. "Hey Jimin, is this by chance a place where couples go?" He asked whispering to him. Jimin looked up and saw everyone was a couple and being all romantic. His face grew bright red as he stuttered. "I um, I had no idea.." Jungkook bit his lip as he saw everyone. "You just want to leave then?" Jimin asked in a disappointed tone. "What, no. Pulse as long as I'm with you then I don't mind" Jungkook said making a big grin appear across Jimins face. He grabbed his hand and ran  down the sidewalk as the leaves fell around them.
  He found a place with out a lot of people and decided to sit and watch the leaves fall.
"It's so peaceful out here" Jungkook said watching the earth move slowly. "Yeah, I'm glad I got to come here..with you.." Jimin mummers.  "Yeah, today was a good day"
They then sat in silence when Jungkook felt Jimin rest his head on his shoulder. "Thanks for taking me out Jungkook, it was nice. I wish we could do this more often." Jimin said with his eyes closed as he rested his head on Jungkook shoulder. "Yeah, I don't want this night to end" he said before speaking again. "Why should it have to end?" Jungkook said setting up looking at Jimin. Jimin raised his head and looked back up at Jungkook. "What do you mean?" "I mean I don't want to go home, at least not yet." "Me either, but we have too" "says who? I mean obviously will have to go back tomorrow, but who says we can't stay out longer" Jungkook said without even fully realizing what he was saying. Well it's not like he didn't know, more like he didn't care. He was so tired of having to hide his felling, and he just wanted Jimin so badly. "What do you say? Want to stay out late with me?" Jungkook asked giving Jimin a smile. Jimin blushed but smiled and nodded. "Sure, let's do it!" And with that they both decided to break the rules for the night and not give a damn about what would happen...