Police offiser

Jhope began and waited for people to come. "Wait what am I supposed to do?" "What ever, just freestyle." Yoongi said. "Your doing great Hobi" just as he said that people started to gather around and pull out there phones. Every ones eyes widened as they watched Hoseok dance. "He's good" a lady wipers to her friend. "Yeah, and cute" they noticed the hat and each out in a $5. people saw and started putting in money. "Well this was a good idea" V said to Yoongi. "No kidding, people love Hobi, and people love watching Hobi dance." The song ended and every one clapped and cheered. Sweat dripping down his face as he watched the crowed grow bigger. He had the biggest smile as he breathed heavy. "Hi, I'm Your hope, your my hope, I'm Jhope" they all cheered as he got a drink of water and then started up again as the new song came on. People where filling up the hat and they even had to switch it out once. "Go Jhope!" Yoongi called watching him from the side line.. Jungkook went over to Jimin and whispered. "Yoongi being a supportive boy friend" Jimin chuckled at his comment and the two of them continued to watch their Hyung dance. People came and left as they cheered for him. The day turned to night and they all grew tired and hungry, especially jhope who had to dance all day in the hot sun. "Ok for this last dance where going to do something really special" jhope announced as if he was a professional. They all hollered as he yelled "JIN!" "What me..? I can't dance!" "Yeah you can come on" they turned on there song 2kool4skool and Jin began to do his traffic dance. Everyone laughed and felled up the hat with money. Once he was done they all bowed "thank you" the crowed cheered and then left. They went back to the studio and while Jin cooked Suga counted the money. "We made $240 dollars." "Woah, except nothing-less form bts best dancer" Jimin said patting Hobis back. "So in total we have 490" Suga said. Namjoon walked over to him. "Great just 100 more an will be a quarter of the way there" "jeez how much is y'all counsel?" Jimin asked. "It's expensive" Namjoon said rubbing the back of his head. Just as Jimin started to question it Jin called them to the dinner table. "Wow I didn't know you could cook Hyung" Jungkook said taking a set. Jimin and Jungkook sat beside each other and grabbed a plate. "How was school?" Jin asked. "It was pretty good. Gym was kinda awkward though" "why? What happned" "oh..um..some girl was just being wired" he chuckled nervously. "Hmm" he then shoved chicken in his mouth. Everyone ate and talked.

Jungkooks mom was cleaning his room when she accidentally hit his note book knocking it on the floor. She picked it up and soon realized it was his "diary" she smirked and looked around before opening it. "Now let's see the juicy secrets my son has" but to her surprise it was just filed up with a bunch of drawings. She flipped to a page of him and Jimin under the Autumn leaves. "Aw, this is cute..man he really has a crush on him doesn't he" she said as she shook her head with a smile. She then flipped the page to see some writing. "Oo-here we go"
Today Yoongi-Hyung called us out to the studio with out Jimin. It confused me at first but I'm glad he did. He said that him and the others where going to raise money to help pay for Jimins moms surgery. If we can get $29,000 then Jimine can come with us to Soule! However we only have a few weeks to get it..But I promise I'll work hard and help Jimin get the money..
Her heart broke as she read the letter. She had no idea Jimins mom was sick and she didn't know Jungkook was trying to pay for it. She put his note book back in his drawer and then grabbed her purse and drove to the bank before she had to pick him up.
Everyone said good by and then left. As usual Jimin waited until Jungkooks mom came. Once she got there he gave jimin a hug and then got in the car. "Hi, did you have fun?" "Yeah" "what did y'all do?" "Oh, we went down town and Jhope danced for everyone. So did Jin, it was really funny. We ended up making $240 dollars!" "Wow, that's a lot, what's it for?" "Oh..um..just for fun I guess.."
They got to the house and Jungkook was heading up stairs when his mom called him down. "Hey wait" "yeah what is it?" "Come here" he walked down the stairs and stood in front of her. "Close your eyes" "ok..?" "Put out your hands" he was confused but did as he was told. "Ok, open them" he peeked open his eyes to see a check.. for $3,000 dollars!
"Uh-what's this!?" He said with excitement. "I heard about Jimins mom, and I wanted to help in some way..I know it's not that much, but I'll start chipping in some too" Jungkook tired up and then gave her a big hug. "Thank you" she smiled brushing his hair. After a short while they let go and he went up stairs. He called Yoongi to tell him the good news. "Wait really?" "Yeah, I just came home and she gave me $3,000 dollars!" "Holy crap you have a cool mom" "I know right, she also really likes Jimin.." they giggled and then hung up. He put the money in a special place and went to bed.