Broken Glass

Jungkook stepped out of the bath and got dressed to walk in the room to find Jimin passed out on top of the covers. He chuckled at his cuteness and gently scooped him in his arms. He pulled back the covers before carefully placing him back in the bed cations not to wake him up. He got in the bed and scooted beside him before pulling the covers over the two of them. He watched him sleep for a little bit just admiring how beautiful he was before falling asleep.

Jungkook woke up suddenly and cheeked the time to see it read 4:00a.m. He was thirsty so he went to get up for a glass of water. He made his way to the kitchen and stumbled a little in the dark. After he got his water he heard a low husky voice say "hi" he immediately jumped back dropping the glass making it shatter into a bunch of tiny pieces. "Did I scare you?" Namjoon laughed. "Aish-Hyung. What are you doing out here?" "Couldn't sleep, I'm busy working on song lyrics." "In the dark?" "Yeah, it helps me think" "what ever" Jungkook said rolling his eyes. They then heard the door open to relive a very sleepy Jimin. "What's all the ruckus" Jimin said holding his pillow and rubbing his eyes. He stared walking over to Jungkook. It was dark though so he couldn't see anything. "Wait, Jimin don't come over here" Jungkook said picking up the pieces of glass. "Ow" he heard Jimin whimper stepping on glass. "Shit Jimin, you ok" "I stopped on something?" "Oh, Jungkook broke a cup" Namjoon said. "It was your fault" he yelled. "Hold on, stay there I'm going to turn on the lights." Jungkook turned on the switch and walked over to Jimin picking him up so he wouldn't have to walk on it. "I'll clean up the mess" Namjoon said rolling his eyes. "Thanks Hyungs." Jungkook carried Jimin to the bathroom and set him on the counter. "Literally didn't you just trip making your foot bleed yesterday?" He asked grabbing he first aid kit. "yeah. I'm clumsy" Jimin giggled. "no kiddin. I'm gonna pull this out so it might sting a little" Jungkook said grabbing Jimins foot. Jimin clinched his fist and bit his lip as he quickly pulled it out. He flinched as it stung. "I'm going to disinfect it now" Jungkook said sparing the cleaner on his wound. He then quickly put on a band add before helping him of the counter. "Better?" He asked. Jimin nodded. "Better" he smiled looking up at him. "Come on, let's go back to bed." Jungkook suggested. Jimin grabbed his pillow and fallowed behind him back to the room. They laid in the dark for a moment in slices.
"Hey Jungkook, are you still awake?" Jimin asked. "..yeah..why?" "I just can't sleep" "mm-me either". "You want to go shopping tomorrow? For some more stuff for our room? Considering it's our day off" "yeah, that would be fun," there was another moment of silence before Jimin spoke again. "Hey, can I tell you something?" "What is it?" Jungkook yawned. "If I'm being fully honest with you, when you kissed me..I wasn't totally against it. In fact I kinda liked it.." Jimin said but never got a response.