Im here, i promise

They where on there way to Jimins house when it started raining. They didn't run though, they just walked at there slow pace. Once they got there Jimin turned on the faded light. He took Jungkooks jacket and set it on a coat rack. Jungkook looked around Jimins small place. Even though it was kinda dark and small it still felt welcoming. "Nice place you got" he said. Jimin didn't answer. He grabbed Jungkooks hand and took him back to his bedroom. Jungkook felt his face get hot as Jimin lead him down the hallway. He opened this door and Jungkook walked in. He shut it behind them and then looked at Jungkook. Jungkook took a small step back. "My bathroom is right threw that door." "Huh?" Jungkook looked over and saw it. "Your soaking wet, don't you think you should go warm up?" "Uh-right..but don't you need it too" "nah, I'll be fine, go ahead..oh right your cloths are wet" Jimin went to his closet and pulled out big sweater and a pair of black shorts that he slept in. "Here" "thank you" Jungkook took the cloths and went to wash off. He pulled of his pants when he heard something hit the ground. He looked and saw two necklaces that fell out of his back pocket. He blushed and picked them up before stuffing them back in his pocket. "God I can't believe I actually brought this.." he held his face in his hands as he grew bright red. After awhile the bath filled up and he got in. As he was drying off he heard the door bell ring. He got dressed and pushed his ear agents the door trying to hear who it was. He could hear faint voices.. "jimin, you didn't answer my text..I was worried about you"Jimin looked to the ground and sighed. "I'm sorry I scared you Taehyung but I'm okay" "no your not" Jimin felt a tear fall down his face before he covered his eyes with his hand. "I'm okay, I promise" "Jimin.." Tae just watched as his best friend broke down in front of him. All the sudden they heard the door opened to see a very confused Jungkook standing there. Jimin tilted his head and looked over at him. "Jimin..what's wrong?" Jungkook asked with a concerned tone. "It's nothing Kookie." Jimin said trying not to make the younger worry. Jungkook slightly took a step to him but then stoped. There was a pause before Tae spoke up. "Hey Jimin, look at me." He said placing his hand on his shoulder and titling his head to look at him. Jimin slightly raised his head to meet eye contact. But as soon as he did he broke down again. Tae stood up straight and brought Jimin in his arms. He felt warm tears hit his chest as Jimin cried. Tae rubbed his hair and cried with him. Jungkook just watched as his two Huyngs cried together. And even though he didn't know what was going on, the thought of Jimin hurting like that made him break down. He didn't like seeing his Hyungs sad especially Jimin who was always so caring and always had a smile. It wasn't fair that he was going threw something that hurt him so much..Jungkook didn't even know what it was but he could tell he was in pain. V let go of Jimin and looked him in the eyes. "I have to go now, but if anything happens, or if you need to talk I'm only one call away" Jimin nodded and wiped his tears. Tae hugged him one more time and left. Jimin stood there for a moment and then turned to look at Jungkook. He couldn't though, he lowered his head and walked past him. His nose was red from crying so much, and his eyes where puffy for not sleeping in days. Jungkook watched as Jimin just crawled into his bed and covered his head with the blanket. "Jimin.." he walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. They stayed like that in silence for a moment before Jungkook heard a week voice say "I'm sorry, I shouldn't push my problems on you like this.." Jungkook turned and faced him, but Jimin was still hiding under the covers. "No, your not..where friends I want you to talk to me" Jimin sniffed a couple more times when he felt Jungkook wrap around him. "I won't force you, you can tell me when ever your ready..but know I'm here" Jimin silently cried as Jungkook hugged him. Jungkook cuddled the smaller boy and rubbed his hair making Jimin grow even more tired. He eventually fell asleep in Jungkooks arms. After awhile Jungkook felt himself falling asleep too, they ended up staying like that all night.