Go or Stay?

He arrived at the studio and saw all the members running around and playing. Hoseok turned around and saw him. "Jungkook!!" He yelled jumping on him. Yoongi walked over to them. "Jeez Hobi, why is your first instinct to climb on every one you see" Suga asked jokingly. "Hey Hyung" Jungkook said to Yoongi. "Yo" he replied. Jungkook looked over and saw Jimin talking to Namjoon. He then noticed the little giggle and smile Jimin made. He heard a smile laugh slip his lips as he watched the smaller boy. Jimin looked over and saw Jungkook. "Kookie!" He waved for him to come here. He walked over to him and Namjoon. "How was school?" Jimin asked. He remembered the incident with Minju but decided not to mention it. "It was pretty good" I mean it wasn't all bad, he got his best friend back. But he was still kinda worried about Minju..
Then Sejin and a few others walked in. "Boys I'm gonna need y'all to come to the conference room. We are going to discuss some really important stuff that can have a big impact on y'alls careers" they all looked at each other with a worried expression before fallowing Sejin into the other room. They sat down in a circle before he continued to talk. "So I think we all knew that eventually we would have to leave Busan to perform and stuff, well I didn't expect it to come this fast. But y'all are already blowing up.." he then played there first song, 2kool 4skool showed them there photos, and there first episode of run. "See, you already got hundreds of fans..and soon to be more. So we need to go to soul to help prepare y'all and get y'all in better condition that's more fit for an idol." "Wait, where living so soon?" V asked. "Yeah..we probably need to get going in the next few weeks." "But I still have school" Jungkook said with a worried tone. "We're aware, and we'll get that taken care of, you don't have to do anything." "But..what about my mom..?" "That's the part where this can affect you.. see as for V and the rest of the members they already left there home town..they already got everything settled and over with. However for you and Jimin, well you would have to leave y'alls family's behind, I'm sorry but that's the only choice..that or you don't come with us.. it's a hard decision so we won't make you decide right now, we'll give y'all the weekend think about it. Sorry we can't give you more time to decide. Every thing is just kinda falling on us. If y'all decided that y'all want to stay with your family's that's fine, well respect that, your still kids after y'all. But if you want to come then we'll need to know soon. I'm going to give yall the weekend off so you have more time to Think about it. But on Monday I'd like to hear everyone's final decisions" they all nodded as Sejin left the room. Jimin brushed his hand threw his hair and looked to the ground. What was he going to do? He can't just leave his mom, especially when she needs him the most.. Jungkooks situation wasn't the best either. He just got his best friend back and doesn't wanna have to leave again, plus he is only 15 and traveling the world it is scary for anyone. He would also have to leave his mom, and he didn't want to have to do that.. Yoongi noticed the boys who held there head in there hands. "Come on guys, let's give them some time alone." He patted Jimins back before walking out. They all quietly fallowed behind him. What where they going to do? Both of them couldn't just up and leave.. it was definitely going to be a hard decision to make.