We'll figure it out

Jungkook just got dressed and was heading to school. He decided not to tell his mom about having to leave yet.. after all he wasn't even sure if he was going to go or not. "Hey" he heard a voice say from behind him. He turned and saw Seo. "Hi" He knew he would have to tell Seo but didn't know how. "I talked to Minju, don't worry everything is going to be fine" "thank" he said trying to force a smile, but it was no use. Seo saw right through. "What's wrong?" She asked. He felt his eyes grow a little big as he forced down his tears. "It's noting" "stop it, we agreed that we would talk to each-other didn't we? So why do you continue to hid? I'm here for you" she said with a gently tone. "Huh-I'm not ready to talk about it cuz I'm not for sure what to do..but once I've had time to think a little I'll tell you ok?" She sighed but she understood. "Ok, just tell me when ever your ready" he nodded and then they went into class.

Jimin was in house talking to Tae. "Do you know what your going to do?" He asked. "I'm not sure..I mean I can't just leave, who's going to take care of my mom?" "That's true..but don't you think she would want you t go?" "Of course she would, she always puts me in front of her..but either way I'm not just going to leave her..I can't think about what I want right now. I need to think about her" V didn't really know what to say. Jimin noticed and apologized "sorry, I should bring you into this..it's my problem I can figure it out" V looked him in the eyes. "Hey stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong. I already told you I'm here for you, and I want you to come to me with all your problems. Jimin, I know non of this is easy and it fucking sucks that you have to go through it.. but your not alone, I'm here, I'll be by your side no matter what..and so will Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook. Where all family and where all here for you. So please come talk to us. Stop shutting down and hiding when your hurting. I promise we love you and we want you to come to us." Jimin teared up as Tae talked. He wiped his eyes and smiled at him. "Thanks Taehyung, you know what to say to make me fell better" he giggled and V smiled back. He then got up and walked to the door. "Come on, I'm going to the hospital." Jimin got up and fallowed shortly behind him.
     They got to they hospital and went into the gift shop to buy flowers. They where looking around when a pair caught his eye. A nice young girl approached him. "You need help finding anything?" She asked, She had long brown hair tied up in a low ponytail. She had a warm smile and soft features. She looked like she was probably in her early 20s. "Oh um, what kind of flower is his?" He asked potting to a light blue/white shad of flowers. "Oh this are Semralods, it's just a white flower painted blue..to be honest it's quite sad if you think about it. It's like it's wearing a mask, it's covering up its true beauty with fake beauty.." she had a far off look as she gently stroked one of the flowers. "Oh I'm sorry, I kinda got lost in thought..are you interested in purchasing these or do you want to look around some more" she asked with a light blush and smile. Jimin looked at the flowers for awhile before nodding. "Yeah, I'll get a Bouquet" "great, come to the front and I'll cheek you out" "there originally $20 just cause there not as common, but I'll go ahead and nock it down to $10 just for you" she said with a smile. "Uh-are you sure?" "Yup" she nodded as she blushed. "Wow thanks!" He took the flowers and gave her a ten. "Thanks, come agin" she waved as they left. Jimin and Tae got to his moms room, the knocked before entering. "Mom? It's me, Jimin and Taehyung" Jimin said in a soft voice. Him and Tae walked in and to there relief they saw her siting up. "Jimin, Tae, come in come in" Jimin then held out the flowers. "Here, we got you these" she took them. "Thanks, there beautiful." She gently stroked them. "The color is so pretty" He didn't tell her that they where spray painted. "Well it looks like your doing a little better" Jimin said before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, I can finally sit up straight." "That's good" V said as he took a set in a chair in between the bed in the window. They sat there and visited for about 30 minutes before a nurse came in. "Well it's good to see you up and talking" "yeah, well my two favorite boys are here to see me" "I see that, and who are they?" "This is my son Jimin, and his friend who is like my other son Taehyung" they waved to the woman in white. "So this is your son? I actually need to speak with him if you don't mind" she said to Jimin. He got up and she took him outside the door. "I know this is going to be hard to hear, but even tough she is up right now she is in a lot of pain and it's only going to get worse, to the point she can't move..however we do have the right tools to make it to where she fell better, that won't fully help here get better, but it will help the pain..would you want to get her on The medication?" "That up to her..I don't want her to be in pain, but I'm not sure she'll be up for taking it" "ok, and there is one other thing we need to discuss.. The medical bills, and how much the surgeries going  to cost..when she fell she hit the ground hard, we cheeked and it looks like she ruptured her artery.." Jimins eyes grew wide as he heard the news. "Well how much is the surgery going to cost?" "That's the thing, it's not going to be cheep. But if she doesn't get it done it's going to have a major affect on her..you see the last time she came in she still had at least a good 3-4 years..but after that incident where looking about not even a full year..the surgery and medication she would need isn't cheep where looking at least $20,000." Jimins mouth dropped as he heard that. Where was he supposed to get that kinda money? The nurse rested her hand on Jimins  shoulder before walking off. Jimin walked back in the room with his head down. "What happned?" Tae asked seeing his expression. "..I...don't know what I'm gonna do.." "huh? Honey what's going on?" "It's nothing mom, don't worry about it..me and Tae need to go though, you should get some rest" he walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "I love you" she said as she looked at Jimin. "I love you too" he whispered as he closed his eyes. They stayed like that for a short while before Jimin got up. "Ready?" Tae nodded and they left.
   "So what happned?" V asked as they walked back to Jimins house. "I need to make $29,000 dollars" "wait for what?" "For surgery, otherwise they won't do it" "that's messed up, why is it so expensive? Don't they know you're only 17?" Jimin shrugged and shook his head. "I don't know" he said in a stressed tone. "Were am I going to get that kinda money? I guess I can get a job..but even if I got 3, I still wouldn't ever get enough to pay for it..I'm only 17 where am I gonna find a job that pays well especially since I didn't go to college?" He got so stressed that he almost cried. "Hey, we'll figure this out ok?" Jimin nodded as Tae hugged him "...ok.."