Secrets Reviled

You decided to go to the dragon academy. That was where Hiccup said he was going.

When you first got there you could hear people inside the place. Not wanting to interrupt them you went to the stands and watched. Hiccup was there talking to some other people. His girlfriend, Astrid, stood next to him. Fishlegs stood more in the back listening to ever word, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut kept hitting each other, and Snotlout was looking at you? You took your eyes off him and looked back to Hiccup. After a few seconds you glanced back to Snotlout and saw him pointing, at you. Your eyes scanned the others as all their heads slowly turned to you. Hiccup said something to Astrid. Which you guessed was saying something like "take over" because soon after she was talking to the others as Hiccup walked out of the stadium. Soon, he was right next to you.

"Hey (y/n) what are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh, well I uh, I wanted to take up your offer. For the training." You feel your face light up a bit. Why would it do that? You didn't feel nervous about talking to him, let alone asking for his help.

Your eyes drifted to his lips which slowly spread into a smile. "Really? (y/n), that's great! When would you like the start?" He says smile growing. You giggled a bit calming down. "I thought maybe, tomorrow. And I would rather it be a privet lesson." Your gaze drifted away before adding quietly, "I'm a little.. Scared of dragons."

There was a bit of silence between you and him before he laughed a little. You looked up at him and glared. "What's so funny!" You defended. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry." Blush appeared on his face as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "It's just I-I didn't know you were. I thought that you just... Well I don't know, hated them." You frown at his words and look away. Then you feel a hand on your shoulder. "Hey, don't worry, I'm sure quite a few people are." He gave you a reassuring smile and you return the smile. The blush on his face had faded.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" You asked. He nodded then added, "oh, I have something for you to get started, could you meet me after the lesson is over?"

You thought a bit, pretending that you were going to be busy. Then said, "I think I can do that."

"Great, see you then." He got up and left. You smiled slightly at his retreating figure. You couldn't believe what you had done. Excitement and fear went ran you. Biting your lip you watched as Hiccup took over once again. Your legs kept moving and bouncing.  What did he have for me? You wonder, wishing the lesson would get done with.

After what seemed like forever, the people in the academy started to leave. You got up and headed down, not wanting to make Hiccup come to you again.

Turning the corner to enter the big place you bump right into Hiccup who seemed in a rush. Being that he was taller than you, which you were taller then him at some point, you fall back.

"Oh gods! I'm sorry. I saw you getting up and I-I thought that you changed your mind and were leaving." Hiccup blurted out. He reached out a hand to help pull you up. You gladly took his hand. It was ruff for all the work he did in the blacksmith shop. Once you were up on your feet you noticed something.

"So you were going to run after me?" You looked him straight in the eyes. His cheeks went slightly red with blush. "I just didn't want you running out on me! No backing out (y/n)." He replied with a smirk. You rolled your eyes a little and laughed. "Well I wanted to give you the book of dragons, so you could read that. But it's at my house, you wouldn't mind coming, would you?"

"No, it's fine. I haven't been there in a while so it'll be fun to see what changed." He laughs a bit, "well not much has. Same old place you know. Let's get going."

You two start to head for Hiccup's house when someone calls out Hiccup's name.

"Hiccup! Wait up!"