Good Day for a Wedding

A/N: Since I've been gone for quite a bit, I worked hard to bring you a new chapter! Here's a few things you'll need to know:
(f/f) = favorite flower
(nd/h) = non-dominate hand
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
The chill of the wind make your ears hurt. You pulled your coat and scarf tighter around your body, keeping your eyes to the sky. "He'll be back." As you whispered, your breath floated in the wind.

Upon waking up, it was a bit strange not to have anyone in the house. It was quiet. Makeshift was the only on in the house with you. At first, you went outside to look for your friends, but they were all gone. Not even their dragons were around. After that, you simply went to the beach. Hiccup had told you that that was where he was leaving from.

And now you stayed there, looking at the sky, waiting for his return. Footsteps behind you made you turn your head. Your dragon crawled over to you and wrapped her body around you. You smiled and patted her head. You could slowly feel her body heating up to keep you warm.

"Thanks, Makeshift." Your gaze returned to the sky.

After a while, you began to fall asleep. The sun was starting the go down, and the breeze was getting colder. Despite your dragon's warmth, your body was beginning to shiver. "Where are you?" You asked the sky.

Suddenly, you began to doubt that he was coming back at all. How long did it really take to take out a few ships? What if he got caught? Or they all did? Your eyes filled with tears. "Stay calm." You reminded yourself. "He will be back." Your dragon crooned and gave you a little nudge. "Thanks for keeping me warm." You told Makeshift, giving her a little kiss on her nose.

About another 15-30 minutes passed. A roar rang through the skies. Immediately your eyes went to the sky. A bunch of dragons were flying home. Behind you, the village began to stir. Mumbles echoed toward you as they came closer to see the dragons returning. Valka's dragon was easiest to see, given it was one of the bigger ones. You could make out the black dragon flying next to her. As they got closer, Hiccup became visible. The crowd that gathered started to cheer.

The dragons landed and were surrounded by people. You stood and made your way through some people to get to Hiccup. He was helmet-less. His hair was frozen, and his face was covered in ash. He had a few scrapes and cuts, and some of his armor was scratched up a little. Either than that, he looked like he was in one piece.

His eyes seemed to search the crowd. They passed you once then came back to you. His eyes widened then a smile came to his face. He walked over and pulled you into his arms. "Told you I would be back." He whispered in your ear. You wrapped your arms around him. He pulled back after a few seconds and looked at the crowd.

They seemed to quiet down as he looked around. "I'm pleased to say that The Outcasts will no longer be bothering us for a while." The crowd cheered. "Party at The Great Hall tonight!" Someone shouted. The crowd made their way to the great building.

As they thinned out, Hiccup walked over and grabbed your hand. "Milady." He kissed your hand and grinned. You laughed as he continued to hold your hand. "What happened while I was away?"

"Nothing too exciting." You replied as you walked. He smiled and rested his head on yours for a quick second. "I feel like Berk is going to be at peace for a while. And now we have our wedding to look forward to." You smiled and enjoyed the feeling of his hand in yours. The way his ruff skin felt, the way your hands fit together perfectly, and the way his thumb rubbed over your own. "In a week now." You added smiling at him. He smiled back and dropped your hand just to wrap his arm around you, pulling you close. Your eyes met, and Hiccup started to move closer.

"Hey Hiccup-" Fishlegs started, walking over. He had his nose in a book. "I was thinking about a way we could track down the Alpha. They like cold-"