Slothi, Cnut, Vail

You open your eyes wrapped in Hiccup's arms. Sun shone through the window and despite the freezing weather outside you could hear a bird singing. Some might say it was a beautiful morning. But your mind wandered back to your dragon, the blond, and that message.

You wriggled free from Hiccup's arms, waking him up in the process. "Morning milady, what are you doing?" You stood once you were free from his arms and then made your way to the corner where your things were. "Come on, get up. You promised we would go see Makeshift today." He sighed and sat up in his bed watching you. "No good morning handsome?"

You rolled your eyes at him and continued to grab clothes but stopped suddenly and walked to the bathroom. "(Y/n)?" He asked kicking off the covers and walking over to you. Your stomach churned as you felt yourself hurl into the toilet. "Oh gods." Hiccup said pulled your hair away from your face. "A-are you sick?" You sat back and held your stomach. "No just a little morning sickness."

"Ok, well just.. Slow down. I promise she isn't going anywhere." You nodded as you stood up. Hiccup's arms stop you from leaving the bathroom. "I'm serious. Take it easy." You sigh and nod your head again. "Let me get dressed." He places a gently kiss on your forehead. You smile and go to get your other clothes.

You grab a red tank top and some black leggings with a high-low shirt. (Shirt that's longer in the back that in the front) Then you grab a brown leather jacket to put on over your tank for when you would go outside. (Or you know, whatever you wanna wear;)) When Hiccup isn't looking you quickly grab your underwear and a bra, hiding it under your other clothes. Back in the bathroom, you dress quickly thinking about Makeshift. You grabbed a toothbrush and brushed quickly, getting the taste of vomit out of your mouth. Before heading out, you watch yourself in the mirror looking at the bump. It was still small but seemed to be getting bigger everyday.

You jump when you hear a knock on the door. "Yes?" You call. "You almost done?" It was Hiccup. You open the door and started blushing as your eyes widen. Once again he wasn't wearing a shirt. He laughs when you look away biting your lip. "What?" He asked innocently. "N-nothing. You're just, uh." You looked back to see a grin on his face. You were a bit surprised to see how much muscle he had. Something you didn't notice last night. And something you never expected Hiccup to have. Guess all that dragon training and blacksmithing has paid off. You didn't realize that you had started to stare at him, his nervous laugh brought you out of your thoughts.

"I need my shirt." He said pointing to the green fabric hanging over the shower. You stepped aside and let him grab his shirt. He slipped it over his head, the muscle in his back flexing slightly from the movement. You were still staring as he turned. When his eyes landed in you, you moved out of the bathroom still blushing.

Trying to distract yourself from Hiccup, you looked out the window down at the village, but gasped when you felt Hiccup's hands slide up your bare arms. Goosebumps littered the skin on your arms. His lips brushed the sensitive spot between your neck and shoulder making your breath hitch slightly. You moved your neck to the right to give him more room to roam. Another gasp escapes your lips when his tongue snuck out and lightly touched your skin making small circles. He grins on your skin as his kisses trail up your neck. He left a few wet kisses on your neck making you shiver with delight. Once he was at your ear he spoke three soft words.

"I love you." You smiled as his breath tickled your ear. His hands traced up and down your waist, stopping at the hips. You turned to face him. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed you while he held you gently. The kisses soon started becoming deeper. Your eyes flew open when his hand started to make its way lower. You broke the kiss and stared at him. He started to blush and gave you a questioning look.

"We- we have to get Makeshift." You said heading to the door. Hiccup sighed and followed you to the door. "She should be at Gobber's." You nod and grab the door handle as Hiccup finished putting his armor on. The cool breeze hit you as you started to look for Toothless. "Hiccup. Where's Toothless?" He comes out with two apples and looks around handing you one. "Toothless?" He calls and waits for the dragon to come. But he doesn't. A worried look crosses Hiccup's face. You put a hand on his shoulder and squeeze getting his attention. "Hey, I'm sure he's around here somewhere." He nods taking a bite from his apple. "Looks like we're walking."