That Devilish Smile

Author note: Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone who has read this so far! Seeing the numbers of reader go up is amazing and very motivating. This chapter is a bit weird so sorry for that XD Enjoy!! Love you guys <3 comment what you think I would appreciate it :)
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Hiccup's P.O.V
The next morning I woke up earlier than usual, even though most of the night was tossing and turning trying to think of a way to not make Astrid kill me for what I was about to do. Kicking off the covers that kept me safe I attach my prosthetic and make my way downstairs to get something to fill the grumbling in my stomach. Although after looking around, not feeling like eating, I grabbed a small apple and decide to go over my plan one last time.

"Just have to tell her that I've changed. I would only hold her back." I mumble. I take a small bite from an apple chewing slowly. Looking outside, I realized I still had quite some time before I wanted to speak Astrid. I thought back to (y/n), which was something I found myself thinking about quite a lot about these days. She was just so beautiful. Not that only her looks matter to me, no. She was clam and sweet and, gods just amazing. And she was almost mine. I just have to let Astrid off and prey she doesn't hold a grudge on (y/n) or feel she stole me from her.

Suddenly I feel an urge to see this lovely girl with (h/c) and stunning (e/c) eyes. It was far too early for her to be awake. Even with that in mind I find myself having nothing better to do, I grab a jacket and head out the door trying not to wake my sleeping dad or dragon.

The cold morning air hit me waking me up even more causing me to pull my jacket tighter around me. Luckily her house wasn't too far away. I walk through the wet grass nearing her house and knock lightly. Of course she wouldn't be up. The idea crosses my mind to just go in, but that would be rude wouldn't it.

After about 5 minutes later I decide my urge to see her was stronger than the uncomfortable feeling to enter her house. Besides she did bring this on herself for kicking me out about a month ago. I did warn her of the consequences.

I slowly open the door and look around before entering and closing the door. I heard foot steps at the top of the staircase that led to her room and saw Makeshift. She was watching me as I stood frozen, not knowing what she would do to intruders.

"Hey Makeshift. Is (y/n) upstairs?"

She comes closer to me and gently rubs against my prosthetic. I'm really glad that (y/n)'s dragon likes me, otherwise this plan wouldn't have gone as smoothly. I pet her a bit before walking quietly up the stairs. Before I know it, I'm standing outside her door feeling kinda like a creep. I open the door slowly and find her sleeping figure. I walk as quietly as possible with a prosthetic and glance at her. The morning light coming through the window lit her face nicely.  I feel a smile cross my face. "You're so beautiful." I whisper to her kneeling down so I was face to face with her. I see her smile a little. She must be dreaming. Then her eyes open. I feel my eye widen and blush appear on my face. Luckily she closed them again. Hopefully she thinks she's dreaming. I didn't want to get caught, so I place a quick kiss on her nose and gently stroke her slightly bumpy skin. Gods she was perfect even with her flaws. I stand and walk out before I'm noticed and head back to my house to finish my plans on confronting Astrid.

After the sun began to come into the sky, I headed out for Astrid's house really hoping her parents weren't home. And hoping that she would understand my feelings and except them. When I finally reached her door, I knock lightly hearing foot steps coming down the stairs to the door. It opened reveling Astrid's mother.

"Oh hello Hiccup! Ya here for ma daughter?" I smiled at her, "yeah is she home?"

"She's upstairs in her room." She gestures letting me step inside. I give her a quick thank you before nervously walking up the stairs to her room. I knock lightly, being polite. "Come in."