Jealous?

A/N Sorry I haven't been updating all that much. I've been busy with work. But I'm already working on the next chapter. Thanks for reading! :)
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
You awoke to a noise downstairs. It sounded like the door being closed. The blizzard had passed a while ago and now the outside was dark from the night sky. Immediately your mind thinks back to the three men, Slothi, Vali, and Cnut. Though Slothi was dead and Vali was in jail. It had to be Cnut. You get up from the bed and grab one of Hiccup's big books, just in case. There was no way you were going to jump out of Hiccup's window.

When the door opens, you raise the book above your head. "What the- wait!" It was Hiccup. You lower the book and give him an apologetic look, even though he couldn't see it. "Oh, sorry Hiccup. I thought that- never mind." You put the book back down on his desk. "Gods (y/n), you could have killed me."

"With a book?" He laughed and yawned. "Where have you been?" You sat on the bed getting back under the covers. His room was cold, but the blankets were nice and warm. "I told you I would be out. I just had stuff to do around the village." You felt the bed sink slightly from him sitting down. "What time is it?" You jumped when some of his armor hit the floor. "Like 9:30?"

"No way. It's too dark for 9:30." Another loud bump was heard when another piece of armor hit the floor. "It's cloudy, the moon is covered." You laughed and jumped when yet another piece of armor hit the floor. "Gods! Hiccup! Could you be more loud?" You whisper yell at him. "Sorry. I keep dropping it." You heard a few clicks and the sound of wood and metal being laid on the floor. His leg. Some nights you noticed he would wear it to bed, but others nights he wouldn't. A sigh escaped his lips, followed by another yawn. You felt him climb under the covers of the bed and snuggled up to your turned back. You felt his foot against yours. It was actually kinda cold despite being in his warm boots. His other leg you could feel down a little bit past the knee. He would always hide it best he could.

"Sorry I woke you up." He said whispering in your ear. You turned to face him. "It's ok. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

***

The next morning when you woke up, Hiccup was gone. This was something that rarely happened. Without thinking too much about it you get up and get changed into some clothes. After admiring yourself for a minute you head downstairs to look for Hiccup. You find Makeshift sleeping in the corner and walk over to the peaceful dragon.

"Hey girl, where's Hiccup and Toothless huh?" She growls softly and opens her eyes looking at you. "You wanna help me find them?" She shuts her eyes again and goes back to sleeping. You huff and stand. That usually meant that she didn't want to. Standing up, you go to the door but are surprised by the bright color. You forgot that it had snowed last night. You grabbed a jacket and opened the door again.

It took a minute for your eyes to adjust to the new brightness of the village. Once outside, you saw almost everyone was out. Most were fixing the damages done to their houses from last night. You decided to head toward the academy to see if he was there.

On your way, you see Fishlegs, Snotlout and Astrid talking. You decided that whatever Hiccup was doing could wait and walked over to them.

"Hey guys." You waved a little at them, smiling. Fishlegs smiled and waved while Astrid and Snotlout exchanged a look before waving a little.

"How did you guys do during the snowstorm?" When Astrid and Snotlout didn't say anything, Fishlegs spoke up. "Well, we did pretty. One of the boards broke though and a lot of snow came through." You frowned before continuing. "Have any of you seen Hiccup?"

"In the forge." Snotlout said pointing. "She knows where the forge is, Snotlout." Astrid said rolling her eyes. You laughed then remembered what you had "over heard" Astrid telling Hiccup. Suddenly feeling awkward, you excuse yourself to go find Hiccup. You were just about to leave when Snotlout stopped you. "Hey (y/n), c-could we talk?" You looked to Astrid and Fishlegs. Astrid looked nervous and Fishlegs looked confused. You nodded and motioned for him to walk with you.