Flying High

The next morning you slowly open your eyes. "I hate mornings!" You shout, but not enough for anyone to hear. You stretch and brush your hair, catching a few knots here and there. Looking at yourself you wonder what hairstyle you should pick. Bun? Braid? Down? Ponytail?

You finally decide to go downstairs to get some breakfast. Yak milk and an egg. As the egg cooked you poured some of the yak milk into a cup and set it down on the table. Walking back to the egg, which cooked really fast, you picked up the pan by the handle. But for some reason it was hotter than usual. You gasp a little dropping the pan. You didn't quite hit the stove and the pan came back at you hitting your stomach, then your feet. You clinch the tender area.

After the pain had faded a little you lift up your hands to see if it went through. Your (shirt color) shirt was burned though and your stomach had a red burn mark. Staying calm, you get some ice and put it on there. Your feet, thank the gods, had survived. Good thing I put on some shoes. You get a new shirt, this one (different shirt color) and put it on discarding the ice. You rap the area, grab your milk and chug it then ran to the door.

Opening it quickly you see Hiccup and Toothless. Hiccup was about to knock but upon seeing you he dropped his hand to the side. "Good morning!" He smiled. "Let me guess, you slept in?" His eyes examined you. "What- no. I-I just ran into some things alone the way." You bit your lip and giggle softly. "Let's go," you add.

Hiccup's P.O.V
"Of course." I added. "Right this way." (Y/n) followed close behind me. She seemed, different this morning. I looked back at her to make sure she was keeping up. She was falling behind, not by much though. She held her stomach and looked up into my eyes. "Come on, just a little farther." I gave her a reassuring smile.

Before turning around I looked at her mid section again. It seemed, bigger. More swollen. Like she was... I shook the thought from my head. No way she could be pregnant. She was only 18. Well almost 19. But that and she wasn't seeing anyone. And it's against the rules to do that kind of thing and not be married. She would be kicked out of Berk. She knew that.

When we finally arrived at the take off area I turned back to her. "Ok (y/n) you ready?" She looked nervous. But then again I would be too if it was my first flight. I walked over and grabbed her hand. She jumped and looked me in the eyes. She really does have beautiful eyes. A simple (e/c) but pretty. "Hey, it'll be ok. We won't go high or fast. Just a nice comfortable flight." She took in a deep breath and nodded. I smiled back and walked her to Toothless. He jumped excitedly. "Ok- ok bud, nice and easy today. Can ya do that?" Toothless purred in agreement. "Good boy." 

I climb on Toothless and put out my hand to help (y/n). She gently takes it. I note that when her mid section hit Toothless she doubled in pain a little. I try to avoid it happening again. I didn't want to hurt her.

Soon after a little struggle of trying to get up she's on. I look at her. Her hair was simply down. The (h/c) shone in the sunlight. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep." She lightly rapped her arms around me. I felt a sensation rush though me, and something growing. I put my thoughts somewhere else. "Ok bud lets go!"

Even though Toothless took off slowly, I felt (y/n)'s arms pull tighter around me. I could feel her head pushed in my back. "Come on (y/n) you have to open your eyes. The view is amazing." Her head slowly lifts as she gazes out. She gasps slightly. "Woah, this.. this isn't so bad." She said in my ear. "See I told you." She laughs again. "Yeah yeah. Whatever."

After flying for an hour or so we land on and island. She slides off like a pro. "That was.. Amazing!" She jumps in the air laughing. I tried to keep my smile hidden but I couldn't help it. I hop off Toothless and walk toward her. "So I'm guessing you'll want your own dragon?" She looks at me with excitement. "Yes!" I'm suddenly over come with the urge to hug her. I push it back. I guess I missed her more than I thought. "Well... you're in luck. This is an island were Changewings are commonly found." Her face lights up even more. "Come on, lets find one." I grab her hand once more and lead her to the woods.