Stay

A/N: Quick note, I've seen the movie like twice. So it's not exact. That and I figured that most of you have too, so I'll add a little twist.
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
(B/s)= birthstone
If you don't know what yours is, just look it up :)
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"(Y/n)?" Vali stood up as his eyes watched both of you. "What's going on!" You noticed a box clenched in his hand, which he quickly shoved in his pocket. Vali looked between Hiccup and you. "Hiccup," he laughed nervously. "It's uh, not what it-"

"No!" Hiccup said sternly. "You don't get to talk! You do realize (y/n)'s MY girlfriend. And yet you keep making moves on her!? Do you even know how cruel that it!? I want you to leave and never come back!" Vali watched Hiccup for a while then looked to you asking for help. You stood and walked over to Hiccup slightly, stopping in between the two. "Hiccup, please don't start anything." His gaze left Vali as his eyes connected with yours. "And you- you just let him kiss you?" He choked out the question a little. You shook your head and took a step closer. "No, I wasn't expecting it. He came into talk and did... That." Hiccup's face stayed the same.

"So... It meant nothing to you?" You turned and looked at Vali who had a sad smile. "You felt nothing?" You were at a loss of words, not wanting to hurt Vali, but not wanting to make Hiccup angrier than he already was. You shook your head apologetically. "You're darn right she didn't feel anything." You heard Hiccup mumble, turning to see his arms crossed. You could feel Vali glaring angrily at him. "You want to fight, fishbone?" Hiccup raised an eyebrow at him. "Is that a challenge metal head?"

"Better to have a metal head than a metal leg." Hiccup glared at Vali and took a step forward. You put your arm out to hold him back. "Hiccup, no. Please." You looked at him through pleading eyes. His eyes on the other hand, remained cold. "Winner gets (y/n)." You turned and saw Vali smirking. "She's not a prize to be won." Hiccup protested gently pushing you aside. "You're just afraid of losing." He taunted, making Hiccup take another step. "I could beat you any day of the week."

"Prove it." Vali suddenly lunged at Hiccup. He dodged it and turned putting his fists up. He took a swing at Vali, but he blocked it and punched Hiccup causing him to fall back. "Hiccup!" You yelled as he went down. Vali climbed over him and tried to place a few more on his face. When Hiccup moved his head to the side, Vali's hand connected with the floor, making him yell slightly. You saw Hiccup push him off with his leg and begin to scramble back to his feet.

"Stop it!" You threw yourself between the boys and pleaded with them again. Hiccup grabbed you gently and pulled you out of the way right as Vali made another connection with his face. Tears pulled at your eyes again watching Hiccup stumble back. His hand held his nose, and when he pulled back, there was blood. He wiped it away and threw himself at Vali.

"Stop!" You yelled louder this time. Vali stumbled back looking at you for a second before turning back to Hiccup and continuing the fight. Hiccup placed a punch on Vali's stomach causing him to grunt. It was then that Vali took his knee up and made contact between Hiccup's legs. He yelled and fell to the ground holding them. Vali was about to make another move. Without thinking, you lunged forward to block the impact. The connection was made to your shoulder, causing you to yell out in pain. Vali gasped at the realization that he had hit you. Someone grabbed him sternly. It was Fern. You haven't even noticed that they came in. You sobbed and felt arms around your shoulders and looked up to see Valka as she watched the two boys. Hiccup remained on the floor as Vali cursed at him. You crawled to Hiccup and placed his head in your lap.

"Why are you so stupid!" You yell down at the pained Viking. He grunted then apologized still holding his hurt area. Vali was out of the room, and it was just you, Hiccup and Valka. "We came once we heard you screaming." Valka said rubbing Hiccup's shoulder as he continued to stay in a ball. "Why do they do this?" You asked turning to her. She shook her head and smiled. "Trying to win a ladies affection. I remember like it was yesterday when Stoick was trying to impress me. He got into many fights with the other kids to win my affection." You listened to her words. "Did it work?"