I'm Here

A/N: Sorry about not updating for a while. I've been busy but I finally got this one done. Please enjoy, comment, like, follow. Also, feel free to make a request on my one shots book! :)
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
You froze as your eyes connected with Cnut's cold ones. "(Y/n), get out of here now." Hiccup said as his eyes continued to stay on Cnut's. "Hiccu-"

"Now!" You jumped slightly, but crawled off Toothless and walked toward Makeshift who eyed Cnut carefully. Once on top of Makeshift, the man took a step forward. "Go!" Hiccup yelled pulling out his blade. You hated to do as he said, but you did anyway and flew off. You stopped once you were slightly farther away then remembered something. Your arrows. Quickly you pulled one out and shot it toward Cnut.

It came close to hitting him but missed once he moved closer to Hiccup lunging at him. "Hiccup!" You cried as he was knocked off Toothless. His dragon responded by grabbing him and pulling him off. Hiccup made a move to quickly stand to better defend himself against Cnut. Before he could though, you had fired another arrow. This time it hit him. You noticed it go through his shoulder armor and to the ice wall behind him, keeping him there.

Hiccup wasted no in climbing onto his dragon and taking off. Cnut yelled in anger watching him fly off and ripped the arrow out, doing more harm than good. Hiccup found you quickly. "Thanks for saving me back there. Your arrow skills have really improved since when we were younger." You smiled at the comment then watched as his face fell. You shook your head at him.

"No, stay away from Drago." You begged as he flew closer. He smiled and sighed. "I love you."

With those words he flew off. "Your daddy's going to get himself killed." You whispered to the baby who kicked. A small laugh escaped your lips, and you flew to Valka. If you weren't going to leave like Hiccup asked, you were at least going to keep yourself safe.

When you found her, she had a tired looked but brightened when she saw you. "(Y/n)! It's good to see you. Where's Hiccup?" You rolled your eyes and slid off Makeshift. "Being Hiccup." You replied. "Oh please don't tell me-" you nodded slightly as she let out a sigh. "I need to get him. He has no idea what he is getting himself into." You watched as she climbed onto her dragon, which you learned that it's name was Cloudjumper.

When you went to get on Makeshift, she shook her head. "No. This is going to be dangerous, and you need to keep you and your baby safe." You sighed, but nodded and relaxed on Makeshift. Valka left you sitting there as you watched the battle continue.

There seemed to be two alphas. They were in a fierce battle. The tusks would clash causing a loud noise to boom through the place. "Please be ok." You whispered. 

Hiccup's P.O.V
I watched from above for a minute, watching the two alphas fight. This had to stop before one of them got hurt. It took a while of flying around and dodging other dragons, but I finally was able to find the man I was looking for.

I landed a little ways away with Toothless and told him to stay put. I couldn't risk them getting hold of him. After a while he finally agreed with me and stayed as I approached the man. When I got there, I saw Vali was next to him.

"Drago! Vali!" They both turned and looked at me. "You again?" Drago said. I couldn't help but smirk. "It's kinda hard to get rid of me." He huffed and rolled his eyes. "I can see that. Alvin was right about you. You are annoying. But that's not why I'm after you." I stared, giving away my curiosity. He laughed. "Oh my dear boy, you know nothing. This is a revenge story." I gasped when he removed his arm, showing it was a fake. "Dragons hurt people. You can't tame them. They are wild and horrible creatures."

I was actually starting to feel back for this guy. (Y/n)'s kindness had started to rub off on me just like my sarcasm was rubbing off on her. "I-I'm uh, sorry about your arm. But things can change! Dragons can be your best friend and-"