Sweet Revenge

A/N: Not my best. But here you are! One more chapter to go! Comment what you think, like, share, whatever you wanna do :)

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Toothless flew faster than you had ever seen him fly. Then again it might be because riding was different then watching. Now you knew why Hiccup wore a helmet. You didn't even have to click to different gears to dodge the arrows and boulders that were being hurdler toward you. Toothless simply moved on his own to avoid the arrows. As for the boulders, he just plasma blasted them into tiny pieces.

Within minutes you were on board of the ship, surrounded by only a few Vikings. You noticed now that Drago had left many of his men back on the island trying to make a good escape. One of the men approached you, a sword in hand. Toothless growled at the man and shot a blast at him, knocking him overboard. There was a quick yell before the splash. None of the other men on board went to help him, they just stood and stared, too scared to approach the Night Fury.

You heard heavy footsteps followed by an angry voice. "Why is everyone just standing around?" One of the men by the door cleared his throat. "Umm, sir w-we have a visitor?"

"What do you mean?" His eyes met yours. You stood there staring at each other until Drago chuckled a little to himself. "Where's Hiccup?" He asked coldly. Your eyes teared up a little but was replaced with pure anger. "You killed him." Your voice was small but in the silence on the boat, your voice could be heard. "You have destroyed my family. And I will get my revenge. I want to duel."

All at once, every man on the ship began to laugh. Some of them looked like they were forcing their laughter while others were holding their sides. "Y-you want to duel me?" Drago spat through his own laughter. Toothless nudged you slightly in confusion, not understand your plan. "I can win Toothless." You patted his head to reassure him.

You did feel pretty confident, and you were good with a sword maiden. Then again had been a while since you went one on one with someone, but you figured it couldn't be too hard. The moves would come back to you. "What? You think a girl can't win?" You crossed your arms and glowered at the older Viking. "And what would you like if you win?"

"My daughter, the freedom of Berk, and revenge for my husband." Drago shook his head. "You're asking a lot, why shouldn't I just kill you now?"

"And prove to your men that you aren't the feared Viking you claim to be? You wouldn't even take a duel with a girl?" His men began to whisper back and forth to each other, eyeing you then their leader. Drago glared at you then turned to his men, "silence!" They all stopped talking and looked back to him. Drago turned back to you, "and if I win, I get you, the Night Fury, your child, and Berk."

You thought hard about his offer. No way would Berk fall to Drago and his men. They had the dragons and the Berk army. And the dragon riders, but no chief. And what about your child and Toothless? Did you really want to risk that? You shook your head then looked straight at the tall Viking. "I accept."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

You held your sword in your hands, facing off with Drago. He was a lot bigger than you, but you were quicker and lighter on your feet. Drago's men stood around the ship watching and cheering on Drago. Toothless stood behind you trying his best to encourage you. One man stood to the side with a flag, he held it high waiting for both fighters to give the ok. Drago nodded, then he turned to you, and you did the same thing and readied yourself for the up coming battle.

Drago made the first move. He charged forward with a loud scream and swung his sword down. You easily sidestepped to avoid the swing. You lifted your sword and swung for his neck, but heard the two weapons clash together as he blocked your attack. Drago easily pushed the sword aside, causing your footing to stumble a little off to the side.