Home

A/N: sorry it took so long. This one isn't the best so sorry about that.
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
You sat on top of Makeshift flying through the cave. You couldn't help but laugh at the struggle the others were having with flying the babies.

"We can't fly these dragons! They don't listen!" You laughed as Tuffnut's dragon crashed into the side of the wall. "They're babies! They don't listen to anyone!" Hiccup yelled back having a much better time on his baby dragon compared to the others. You, on the other hand, were easily flying and enjoying the show.

Astrid pulled up beside him. "Hiccup, what is your plan exactly?"

"Well, we are going to go to Berk, then try to find Drago, Alvin and the others and kick there a..." You laughed as an ice block stopped Hiccup from saying the last part. "And if we don't find them?" You asked once Hiccup reappeared. "If not, then he'll get a dragon army, and we wouldn't be able to stand a chance against him." You frown. "That's a bit morbid." Hiccup gave you a shrug. "It's true though. We don't have an alpha anymore. If he can control all the dragons then we can't do anything."

"Well then, let's stick to the kicking Drago's as-" You laughed as an ice block separated you from the others concealing your words. "And Alvin's and Cnut's and Vali's." Hiccup added. You smiled and nodded at your soon to be husband. Then you remembered. When you got back you were going to have to start planning a wedding on top of hunting for Drago. Not to mention your birthday a little over a week away.  When Hiccup and you got back to Berk, there was going to be so much to talk and discuss. Just the thought itself was kinda stressful.

***

It had been about an hour now and you finally saw the village of Berk coming into view. You hadn't seen any of Drago or Alvin's ship. And now that you thought about it, they were heading in the opposite direction on Berk. They must be recovering from what happened at the other battle.

Once everyone had landed, the villagers of Berk had come running to Hiccup with a million questions. He was starting to look overwhelmed, and you couldn't blame him either.

"Where is Stoick!"

"Where were you!"

"Are the rumors true about Drago and the dragon army!"

"What's going to happened!"

"Everybody stop!" You yelled making Hiccup, along with everyone else, jump. You weren't usually this loud, but it has been a long day and all the noise was giving you a headache. Hiccup smiled great fully.

"Ok-" Hiccup began. "First off, yes, Drago is back, and he is trying to get a dragon army. He has teamed up with Alvin. And those spies from a couple months ago.. They are with them. Two, we went and found two people, who I'm sure you'll be glad to see." Hiccup motioned to his mother and Fern. "This is Valka- my mother. And this is Fern- (y/n)'s dad."

There was a little talk around the village and smiles as they looked at the long lost people. Hiccup waited for them to stop before continuing. You knew what was coming next. You grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring look. He returned it with a smile and squeezed your hand. "Stoick, our chief. He-he... he didn't make it. D-Drago... He killed him." There was a gasp from the village. It broke your heart to see tears form again in Hiccup's eyes again. You wrapped in arm around his waist, pulling him close. He took a deep breath and brushed your cheek lightly. "Even though he is no longer with us, I know he would want us to fight for Berk. And so, that is what we shall do. We will find Drago and Alvin and show them what happens when you mess with our village."

The village cheered and threw their fists into the air. Hiccup looked confident, but his eyes showed just how scared he actually was.

***