He's Coming for You

"A little to the left!" You called watching as Hiccup moved the sign over to the left. "That's good!" You called up at him as Gobber put nails into the wood, holding it in place. Thanks to the twins and their shenanigans they had knocked down Gobber's dentistry for dragons sign. Hiccup helped once his dad "convinced" him to. Toothless flew down as Hiccup hopped off heading to you.

"Does it look good?" You asked looking up at the sign, examining it. He laugh and shook his head yes. "Nice and level." He kisses your cheek gently then looked down at your lump. It was more noticeable now. But you could still hide it with a larger shirt. It had been two weeks since telling everyone and they seemed to be making peace with it. Only a few adult villagers had heard. Those who had were excited more than bothered, but a few did seem to be bothered it. Mostly Mildew.

"And how are you doing." He said looking you up and down. "I'm good. Besides a little bit of morning sickness and I'm a little tired right now but yeah.. We're good." He smiled and looked back down. You admired his fascination about the pregnancy. "Good, that's great."

You watched Toothless come over to you nuzzling the small lump. You scratched under his chin as he purred. Letting out a sigh you turn to Hiccup and smile. "I think I'm going to go home. I'm really tired." A disappointed look came across his face. You bit your lip. "I'm sorry Hiccup. I'm just really tired. I promise, we'll do something soon." It had been two weeks since you did anything. You haven't been feeling your best. At first Hiccup would come over and take care of you, but you started to feel bad for getting mad at him for no reason and told him not to come anymore.

"No, it's ok. I get it, you're tired. Go catch up on sleep. Maybe we can do something after." You smiled a little and nodded grabbing his hand. "Thanks, I love you." He sighed but smiled back. "I love you too." He pulled you close and kissed you quickly. "You want a ride back?" You shake your head. "I thought the exercise would be good. Want to walk me back?" He smiled and nodded.

You begin on your way back when someone stops you. "Hiccup? Where are you going?" Gobber asks. He frowned at you before turning around. "Just walking (y/n) home. She's tired."

"Oh no you don't. We need you here. Besides, (y/n) is a strong woman. She can make it." You smile at his compliment while Hiccup protested.

"It's just to her house. You can hold off till then."

"Don't you worry. You two can spend time later." He grinned and winked.

Hiccup groaned and rubbed his face. You laughed at him taking his hands away from his face, holding them in yours. "Gobber's right, they need you here. We will hangout later." He was still frowning with an annoyed look on his face. You laughed and kissed his nose, standing on your tiptoes to do so. You earned a smile from the boy, feeling his arms wrap around you. "You have to promise me we'll get to spend some quality time together." You sigh and nod. "I promise." With a satisfied smile you put your lips together. You noted that his hand ventured a little low for your comfort.

"Hiccup!" He pulls back sighs quietly. "Coming! See you later." His fingers brush against your cheek making blush crosses your face once again. He walks off as you turn to go home. 

As you walk you let a yawn escape your lips. You stretched a little but stopped when you started to feel sick. Can't wait till the morning sickness goes away. You think to yourself stopping for a second to breathe. You were almost home, so you pushed the feeling down and continued to walk.

Once you walk through the house you are greeted by Makeshift. You laugh as she gently licks your face. "Uh, gross!" You wipe the slime off and flick it at her. She warbles at you. "At least yours washes out. Unlike Toothless." You laugh thinking back to all the times Hiccup had said, "you know that doesn't wash out." You chuckled. "Ok I'm going to bed. I'm sleepy." She gives you what looks like a nod as you head up to your bed.