Date Night

Hiccup's P.O.V
I gave (y/n) the night to be alone. She seemed like she needed the time to figure some stuff out. I climbed out of bed doing normal morning stuff, attaching my leg, brushing my teeth, eating and most importantly, feeding Toothless. Once done, I took Toothless with me on a morning flight to figure out what I was going to say to her. The clouds and the cool air helped me to think. With winter being just around the corner, there was a good chance the baby would be born sometime in the summer. Which for newborns on Berk, was one of the best times to be born.

After flying around the island for the second time, I have Toothless fly down to (y/n)'s house. I was thinking about just entering, giving that I did it quite a lot, but decided to knock. I heard her muffle a "come in" and opened the door to see her sitting at the table. Her eyes found me and she smiled a little.

"Hey Hic." I smiled at her glad she was still using my nickname. She was so strong and brave. I walked over to her, "hey (n/n)." She sighed a little then looked back up. "I'm sorry I ran out on you yesterday. It wasn't fair to you. I know this is hard on both of us and that didn't help."

"No, you had ever right to." She gave me a weak smile and turned back to her coffee. (Pretty sure they didn't have it but who knows we'll just say they had it.)

I took a seat next to her and moved my chair closer to her so our legs touched slightly. "My dad says that we have to get married a month before the baby's born. But we can do it sooner if you wanted." She looked at me for a while and thought. "I don't know." She finally said after a moment of silence. "What do you think." I smile at her warmly and watch as she blushes slightly for no reason. She hides her face by looking away. "Well, I wouldn't mind getting married sooner." She looks back at me, her face telling me to continue. "Maybe 4 months into it?" Her face looks a bit taken back. "Why so soon?"

"My dad said that's about the time you'll start to show." I watch her closely before adding, "and then you would move in with me.. But only if you want to." She blushes even more at this thought and I return the blush and laughed a bit. "Why are you so eager to-to do a-all this." She says shock in her voice. I smile as a light blush over takes my face. "Because.. I-I love you?" You came out more of a question. Something I really didn't want to happen. Her eyes widened. "You... You love me?" I smiled at her and placed a hand on her leg, something I really enjoyed for some reason. "I know it's been just a couple months, fully together, but for some reason you were always- I don't know, special to me. Even when we were little I cared more about you than the others." I felt my face go redder. It wasn't everyday you open up to the girl of your dreams.

"But I'm a loser. A nobody. No one in the village really knows me. I'm parents less. And weak. And now I'm pregnant, I'm going to be the village slut!" She wasn't crying, but she looked like she wanted to, she just didn't have the tears.

"That's not true!" I spoke a lot louder than expected, why couldn't I speak normally today! But I did want to get my point across and that seemed to do it. "You're amazing, loving, kind, strong, beautiful, and just breath taking. And the best part is you're mine." She smiles at my words. "And I love you." I grab her hand and look her in her beautiful eyes.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Your heart melted at his words. He really thought you were all that? You watched him closely as both of you stood. Knowing what you both wanted, you both instantly smash your lips together, hard. All the feelings that had been ignored over all this time started were finally coming out. His hands wrapped around you, drawing you in close. You put your arms around his neck and play with his hair a little as this kiss becomes more intense and needy. You feel your back against the wall as he pushes up against you. You two were so close it hurt. Your hands tangle in his hair as his hands made their way up to your neck where they became tangled in yours. You couldn't hold back the moan that escaped your lips. You felt him grin as his hands gently pulled your head back a bit, his kissing making a trail on your jaw line. You bit your lip, wishing this closeness would never end. His kisses traveled farther down onto your neck. A gasp escapes your lips, followed by a moan. Once again you felt the young man grin as he kissed and bit the spot that made you crazy. You squirmed under him as your breathing picked up. He made his way back up your lips where you felt his tongue brush against your lips. He was asking for passage into your mouth. Parting your lips slightly and met his tongue with your own. The two of them battled for dominance. You let him win as his tongue roamed around your mouth, tasting everything. You both finally pulled away breathing hard and locked eyes, the warmth on your cheeks slowly getting hotter.