Touble in the Skies

A/N Hey guys! If you're any good at drawing or know someone who is, I would love someone to draw the three guys. Comment if you want the challenge. I'll give you more details on what they look like then. And of course photo credit.
             ~Thanks!

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
(y/full/n)= your full name
You awoke in Hiccup's arms. Something that had happened quite a lot lately. You blushed when you realized how you had woke up. His face was right in front of you, his mouth open slightly. It wasn't waking up with him in your face that made you blush, it was where his hand was. One was resting under his head and the other placed on your bottom. Your arm was around him, holding him close.

Trying not to wake the peaceful sleeping boy. You moved your hand from around him and grab his arm pulling his hand up. He groaned, but didn't open his eyes. When you had gotten his hand on your waist you left it there and moved a few hairs from his closed eyes. He smiled and pulled you closer as you put your arm back where it was.

Slowly his eyes gazed into yours. "Good morning, milady." You smiled and kissed him gently. "Good morning, dragon master." He smiled at his good morning kiss and pulled you back to him, smelling your hair.

The morning sickness that you had for what seemed like forever had finally gone away. It was now week 13 in the pregnancy. You hadn't seen Vali or Cnut, not even a small trace of them. Slothi had a nice funeral, although you didn't attend it. Hiccup had though and told you that it was pretty nice. Makeshift finally got to come home, and Toothless too.

"Do we have to get up?" Hiccup asked finally letting you breathe fresh air. His fingers traced on your skin, not drawing anything in particular. You laughed as they can across your neck, tickling slightly. "Only if Toothless is still sleeping." As if the dragon heard you, he started jumping on the roof. Hiccup groaned and rolled his eyes. "5 more minutes?" He called up to the roof. The stooping stopped for a moment then started up again.

"Hiccup! Go fly Toothless!" Stoick yelled from somewhere downstairs. He sat up and groaned again rolling up his left pant leg so he could put his prothetic back on. It never really occurred to you that he had one, it had always just been his normal leg to you. And you were just now noticing how much was actually gone.

"Hiccup?" He turned his head to you and smiled. "What?" You bit your lip but continued. "Do you miss your leg? Or the rest of it?" He stopped for a moment and pulled his pants back down. "Well, yeah. I do. It's not fun to have to put it on and take it off. And I can't walk well on ice. But I kinda just have to live with it. Better than nothing." He smiled at you. "Does it hurt?"

"It did at first, but I just got use to it. Why are you so curious about my leg all of a sudden?" You started to blush. "Well, I-I don't know. I kinda just noticed it." He gave you a questioning look. "Just noticed it?"

"Like, I know it was there, but it just seems like a normal leg to me." He laughed. "Well I guess in a way that's good." He walks around a little and makes a slight adjustment to his leg before heading to the door. "Hey, you want to come ride with us?" He asked. You look down at the baby bump and place your hand in it thinking. You wanted to say yes, but you also didn't want to fall off and risk injury. Hiccup's nearing footsteps kicked you out of your thoughts. "Trust me, the baby will be fine." He laughed sitting down next to you, his hand resting over yours. You nod and stand up to put on better clothes.

Toothless jumped on the roof again earning another yell from Stoick. "Just go outside and get Toothless, I'll be down in a minute." You say as Hiccup nods.

Once you quickly threw on clothes you ran downstairs. "Morning (y/n)." Stoick said as you passed. "Good morning chief." You smile at him while throwing your hair into a ponytail. He smiled and went back to looking down at some papers.