⋆four

Charmer a person with an attractive and engaging personality, typically one who uses this to impress or manipulate others.

Sora

The first thing I noticed while entering the small smoothie store at the corner of the town was the tall, dark-haired boy with a cute smile. His black apron was tied around his tiny waist and his hands worked mechanically on the board, cutting up fruit to make a drink, probably for an order.

This time, the store was almost full, only two tables were empty in the entire store, but they slowly cleared as I sat down and took a seat at the small corner table I had chosen last time.

"What would you like to have today malady?" The brunette hovered over the table, his long, slender fingers wrapping around a pen, tapping it constantly against the small, white pad. His lips curled into a bright smile, his eyes crinkling at the sides as he bowed to me in a humorous manner.

I was startled by him at first, and in all honesty, surprised that the person greeting me hadn't been Hoseok, but instead, the tall brunette that usually stayed behind the counter for the day.

"It's Sora" I said, and the boy reached his hand out for me to shake, which I did. "I'm Jungkook".

Jungkook. I had already figured out his name, but hearing it coming from him was different. It was more real, charming, somehow.

"So...?" He slurred, eyes never leaving my sitting form, my head had turned around to look at absolutely nothing in particular, my mind travelling somewhere in the depths of it's midst.

"Oh, sorry" I giggled under my words, snapping back to reality at the sound of his low, smooth voice ringing in my ears. "I'll have an orange smoothie".

The boy grew a ghost of a smile, and his head tilted to the side, as if I had said something that was interesting to him, something that had triggered a memory, a good memory. He shook his head, scribbling my order onto the pad and walking away and back to the counter slowly. How odd.

I flicked my wrist to rid of my sleeve, turning my arm to the side and looking at the time on my silver wrist-watch for a second.

11:15.

The bell at the door rang, signaling that someone had walked into the store, and while my head turned up to find out who it was, I was met with a big crowd of people that were exiting the shop. The store was now empty, but as I looked up again I recodnised the face of an extremely tall man, boxy sunglasses framing his head and a long cachi jacket layering over his clothes.

It was the same man I had seen here last time, and he took a seat at the exact same table, Hoseok hastily walking over to greet him. The peachy-haired boy tensed up, back straight as his hand stopped firmly over the notebook. The man moved his lips to utter some inaudible words and after Hoseok wrote it down, he made his way back to the counter to take care of it, and fast.

I focused on the smart-looking man for a while, taking in his aura. All he did was work on the one thing he had with him, which looked like some sort of crossword puzzle, one which he took care of in record time. As he solved the riddle written across the page, I noticed one thing; his eyes never remained on the table, his hands moved freely, but his gaze was stuck on Jungkook's body, which was in every way, creepy.

I shook myself back to reality when the young man approached me again, sliding the cup over to me. I grabbed it just before it hit my chest and the boy just stood there, beaming at me.

"What is it?" I asked, feeling awkward by his intense gaze that burned through every layer of my lightly tanned skin.

"Nothing..." He paused "You're just very pretty".

I was flustered by his sudden words. He was so smoothly un-subtle that I couldn't help but blush a little, probably looking like an artificial strawberry.

I felt ill at ease, the sudden silence making everything even more troublesome as nobody seemed to be making a move to speak.

My gaze flickered back to the mysterious man at the corner of the room, and at that moment, I knew exactly what to say.

I just didn't know how I was going to say it.

I took a sip of my orange smoothie, Jungkook's eyes training onto the glass and down to my lips as I gulped down the extremely tasty beverage, the one that he had made for me in the first place.

I wiped my mouth, clearing my throat softly.

"Jungkook..." I muttered, grasping his attention the second the words came out of my mouth. He looked at me closely, urging me to tell him whatever it was I was planning on saying. "May I ask you something?".

He nodded. "Sure, what is it?".

"What is it with that man over there?" I gestured to the table opposite the counter. "And why does Hoseok freak out whenever he sees him? He just seems...interesting".

Jungkook just stared at him for what seemed to be longer than necessary, but then again, I was the one asking questions about him.

I just really hoped he wouldn't misunderstand.

"I know this is indescrete and all and you are in no way obligated to answer whatever it is I asked, I was just wondering" I drank the last bit of the cup's contents, licking my lips to replace the overwheling taste of the sweet fruit. Jungkook had yet to respond, no reaction coming from him what-so-ever. I stood up, slamming the money onto the small table. "You know what? Forget I ever asked about it anyway".

I walked past him, but as soon as my body stood a few steps away from his, he grabbed my wrist, still not looking at me.

"How about you meet me outside here, 8 pm, sharp?".

____

Ah, I hope you enjoyed. I am loving this story, I swear.

Q: Are you shy with people or are you a social butterfly?