⋆fifteen

impetuosity: unwillingness to wait; passion, anxiousness, excitement

Sora

Midnight was falling. The moon shone calmer than ever over the dim lit street in the city of Seoul. The stars sparkled across the dark blue eternity, and the chilly air of the night freezed my bones.

I looked outside of the window, thousands of moving pictures now becoming one. The car stopped infront of my house, and all of a sudden, this feeling of melancholy washed over me.

I placed my hand on the handle.

“Well then...” I muttered, swallowing down the lump that had formed in my throat. “Goodnight”.

I opened the car door and hesitantly swung my leg over the seat, waiting in hope that something would change my mood. Or should I say someone.

The silence that prevailed had now become somewhat heavier.

“Sora” Jungkook said softly, and my heart skipped a beat.

I didn't turn around, atleast not at first. I remained as I was, anticipating his next words. I felt movement underneath me, and soon there was a warm breath on my skin, lips hanging over my ear.

“But I don't want you to leave just yet” He whispered, and I felt shivers travel down my spine. It was like electricity.

I turned my head slowly. I didn't think about it, I just did it. Our eyes met, our breaths fanning eachothers faces. He was hypnotizing, beautiful. His dark locks fell over his warm, sharp eyes that seemed to be lost for a moment. They were like a galaxy, the milky way swum inside his universe and all the stars in the world had trapped themselves inside, with no way to escape, and no will to do so. “Jungkook...”.

He inched closer to me, his lips lingering over my own. My heart beat faster than ever, so much that I though it would escape from my chest. “Don't worry” a wild grin etched onto his lips. “I won't be leaving anytime soon”.

He put a piece of my hair behind my ear, and I tried really hard to contain my smile.

I kissed him on the lips thirstily, and then slowly but surely curled my slender fingers around the collar of his shirt and pulled him out of car.
Jungkook smiled darkly. He placed his hand onto mine, unwrapping my fingers from the silky fabric all while starring into my eyes deeply.

He took a single step back, but like the role of the prestigious man he had taken upon him that day, walked towards the car with grace, going inside and giving something to the driver, probably paying him for the night, before closing the door behind him.

He stayed there, his arms crossed over his chest and a cheeky smile on his face while the taxi left from behind him.

The air was still. The level of intensity at that moment was breaking through every barrior, and the sudden zest that we had had yet to fade away.

Jungkook's tongue moved to his cheek, and without a second of thought he untagled his arms and approached me with confidence in his step. He crashed onto me, ingulfing me into his warmth, and connecting our breaths at once.

That was it.

My mind had been summoned by what was entirely him.

I didn't think of anything, for once in my life I just existed. There was something so beautiful about that.
Somehow, I never just was. I was either angry, sad, happy, consumed by every single thought in my head. It was never the little things, it was always the big picture, that's what they taught me. All that didn't matter anymore, nothing else but the two of us.

I separated from him, shooting him a penetrating look before running up to my apartment's main entrance. I dug my hand into my purse, taking out my key and turning it inside the lock before the door swung open. It all happened slowly, like tomorrow would never come, and the lack of the rush made us more impetuous than we had ever been.

Jungkook followed behind me after I had entered, grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me towards him, slamming my back into the door and closing it.

“What happens now?” I asked quietly. I looked between his eyes, taking in their warmth. His arms stood on either side of my head, his body inching closer and his lips lingering over mine.

“I don't know...” He mumbled, his breath fanning my face. “You tell me”.

Those words were so assuring. They were safe. Jungkook was making me decide what would happen next, and what that next thing was, could change everything. We both knew what we wanted. In our minds the scenario already played out. But him putting this all onto me and acting on my watch, it made him look even better than he originally did. It made him a gentleman.

I closed the space between us just for a second, and then our lips naturally connected with eachother, not wanting to be apart. We both slowly walked backwards, smashing into everything that was in our way. Our lips moved rhythmically, like a finely tuned guitar performing a well-made melody.

I fell onto the bed behind me, feeling the soft mattress underneath.

Jungkook bit my lip, moving down to leave sweet pecks along my jawline, then onto my neck, and all the way down to my collarbones as I tried to unbutton his silk shirt. I caressed his skin, rubbing circles onto his toned torso with my fingers. He threw his shirt onto the floor and moved us further up the bed.

It was so intimate. Unlike anything else I had ever done. Yes, it was intense, but we were so lost in eachother, so drunk with our kisses, that the tenderness ignited a fire.

He remained onto my lips for a little while, but then continued to kiss my shoulder, the strap from my dress falling off when he got to that point.

He smiled widely and pecked my lips before plopping onto the bed next to me. I lay onto his chest for a while, starring outside the sliding door that my bed faced.

There was pure silence; The only thing audible in the room being our loud panting.

I played with the hair on the back of his neck, feeling his chest rise and fall and hearing his stable heartbeat while looking out at the moon amidst the complete darkness.

“Sora...” Jungkook spoke, breaking the silence.

“Mhm?” I picked my head up, locking our eyes. His glowed; They had this streak of light, this sparkle, and I could get lost in them at any following moment.

He touched my hand, and I flinched at the sudden contact.

“Uhm” He swallowed harshly, but never looked away. “Go on a date with me”.

I tried to hide the smile that spread onto my lips, playing with his fingers for a while, lost in my own thoughts.

“So?” He picked up my chin, making me raise my gaze and avert it to him again.

“Sure” I whispered.

Jungkook's lips spread into a wide smile, and he fell onto me, pecking me all over my face. He pulled back slowly, kissing me once and falling back onto the mattress again.

____

I know all of you expected this to go somewhere else, and I'm so sorry if this is cheEsy because it kindAaaA is. Also, forgive me for the late Update but I got writers block halfway through, but I managed to write it.  That's also the reason why the second part is much worse than the first khxykxlyxyk.

Anyway, I hope you still enjoyed.

Love you buns.