⋆seven

Revelation a surprising and previously unknown fact that has been disclosed to others.

Sora

"I'm here Kook, I'm here" The silvery haired boy said, helping Jungkook get into his car slowly and closing the door behind him with a loud thud.

I just stood there, trying to glue my eyes off of the tall, handsome boy that stood infront of me in a pair of black cigarette pants and a tan hoodie, his slender fingers wrapped around the door handle, mid-open.

He smirked lightly while his eyes burnt holes over my fully covered body, but his dark eyes and intensely soft stares made me feel as if I was completely naked, like I should cover myself. "You comin'?".

I smiled at his question and lightly hesitated in result, opening the back door as he plopped into the driver's seat.

The ride was quiet, just the blurred sounds of the crippling traffic and the low blues that pumped out from the car speakers audible. One thing that never stopped was Jungkook's occassional raw, painful mumbles and Silver's comforting hand, his "We are almost there Kook", and "You're alright"'s as he tried to drive as fast as possible back to what I assumed was Jungkook's home.

"Hyung..." Jungkook cried. I could see the boy's dark eyes softening from the rear-view mirror, his face falling at the sound of his vulnerable words.
"We are getting there Kook, we are almost there".

I was confused, that was for sure, but the older's sudden road rage, the brunette's pleads and the hasty moves the man made in attempt to get wherever he wanted to be as soon as possible made me think it was serious. I just didn't know to what extent.

The vehicle came to a sudden halt right outside a large, gray apartment building. Getting the key out of his pocket, Taehyung walked to the other side of the car where Jungkook was sitting, helping him walk out and into the building as I followed behind silently. The tall man stopped right infront of a dusty, wooden door marked with the number '146' in silver writing, unlocking the door and walking inside the extremely dim place, finally plopping Jungkook onto the leather couch that was placed in the middle of the room.

"May you please turn on the lights? " The boy spoke to me, helping his friend sit properly on the soft cushion. "The switch is next to the door, on the right".

I did as he said, hesitantly standing infront of the entrance, not really knowing what to do. I mean, it wasn't like I knew the boy I was with. I barely knew Jungkook, and I didn't even know the name of the man with the silvery hair that decided to come to the rescue.

He passed his palms over his clothes, straightening out any possible wrinkles. "By the way, I'm Taehyung" He spread out his hand, and I shook it shyly. "I'm Sora".

The boy; Taehyung, smiled at me, his full lips spreading into a box-like shape. I smiled back, barely showing any teeth, the skin under my eyes crinkling with the gesture.

"So..." He said, overpowering the muffled sounds of the weak boy that flinched as every second passed. He seemed to be in immense pain, yet, Taehyung took it casually, as if it was normal. "How do you know Jungkook?".

I contemplated the soft words that escaped his mouth, thinking of my answer and the consequences that it could have. "Erm...".

Taehyung's hands worked hastily as he chopped up, squeezed and juiced the bright coloured oranges, not stoping until he had about four glasses full.

"Let's just say I met him at his work" I answered, but I could see his eyebrow raising smugly.

He walked towards the brunette, ordering him to drink the cold liquid. He seemed...relieved. Jungkook seemed to be cured of his pain. But that was impossible, it was just juice. Fresh orange juice.

"So now meeting someone at work consists of meeting up at a dance bar at 2am?" He asked sarcasticaly, making a 'tsk' noise.

"It's not like that" I tried to contain my smile, checking out the boy who was sipping onto his second glass of juice.

"Sure..." He pulled on his words, walking over to me and handing the remaining glass of the liquid over to me. "It's not like that".

___

"So..." I pulled on my words, sitting up on the armchair and awkwardly seeking permission to slip my nosy question into the conversation. Taehyung's head turned to the side to look at me, nodding in assurance. "What happened to him?".

I gestured to the side with my head, eyeing the brunette that had passed out onto the couch, sleeping heavily.

Taehyung cleared his throat, straightening his shoulders before even outing a single word. Kind of like he was scared or unsure.

"Let's just say he got tired" He answered, eyes glued onto his friend, who's hair was falling over his eyes messily as he travelled to dreamland.

"Tired?" I asked, the fact making no sense in my head what-so-ever.

He sighed heavily.

"Okay..." His voice dripped with a sense of utter defeat, though, I hadn't known that there was anything he had been fighting. "I'm not going to lie to you, It's just not my choice to tell you this, it's his".

Don't lie to me. All everyone does is hide behind their lies.

I could see it in his eyes that he was struggling to speak, that he felt like he was betraying him. He seemed stiff, like he was trying to convince himself that what he was doing was okay, that it was the right thing to do. He was doubting.

I just couldn't make clear of what could be that important that Jungkook was the only one that could speak of it
. Especially when Taehyung seemed to know the whole story.

"Jungkook suffers from a very rare medical condition called aranciasis, actually, It's one of a kind but it can appear in different forms". Taehyung said, my ears were wide open as I listen to his every word with my utter attention. "It's psychological, though if it gets out of hand it affects his mind and body. It's very complicated".

Jungkook...was sick?

I would have struggled to believe that if I hadn't just witnessed his cry in pain and weakly fall into his friend's arms. He looked so healthy, so smiley and fun. I would have never imagined that he was diagnosed with some illness. Yet again I didn't even know what that was or how it worked.

But there was one more thing.

"How about the orange juice? What is it with that?" Taehyung didn't want to speak, but he did anyways, maybe it was because he was looking out for him rather than wanting to share whole-heartedly.

"I can't answer that for him" He said, leaving it onto Jungkook to decide for himself. "If you ever see him this way though, make sure to find some asap".

That's when it clicked; Jungkook's sweet orange juice was the best in town for a reason...

...More than just learning to make it best or buying the best ingredients.

___

Jungkook x oranges, the new ship everybody.

Okay, sorry for taking so long with these updates but I had no inspiration. I hope this was atleast good.

Q: How many and which languages do you speak?