⋆thirty two

malison hateful, swearing remark

Jungkook

I took a prolonged, lengthy look at the small reflective pieces in my palms, examining the faces, trying to link everything together as Sora remained silent and mute, her mouth agape and her eyes piercing the wooden floor.

Thinking; it was more a matter of the chemical reaction that would soon be created in my body. How was I supposed to take all this? What was I supposed to think? Sora, standing there quietly, was making me come up with a variety of not-so-pleasant scenarios.

Detaching my body from the counter, I huffed. My form was an inch away from her own. I looked down with sad eyes. “Is he...was he...” I paused, awkward. “Uhm”.

Inhale. “Is he your ex?”.

Hesitantly, Sora nodded sharply. For the first time, I cast her a look dripping with question.

“Yes” She spoke, taking a step ahead. Even though her eyes were shaking, scared, her voice was stable and confident, not confused nor afraid. She was very sure of her story, and maybe (I hoped) , she trusted me enough that she had nothing to hide from me.

She pointed her finger at the blonde's face. “That's Eunwoo” She closed her eyes, building up some sort of calm power. “Song Eunwoo”.

Seeing that it was hard for her, I stopped her before she could say another word. She could tell me when the time was right, whenever she was ready. I grabbed her hand, squeezing it tightly, so much she opened her eyes again. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to Sora, maybe we should just go”.

A genuine smile appeared on her face
“No, I'm ready”.

She pulled me towards the couch in the living room, next to the kitchen, sitting me down and intertwining our fingers.

“Well, you might want to get comfy, for the both of us.” She giggled, averting her gaze else where as she quieted down, words fading into pure nothingness. Almost like a momentary sadness had overcome her.

“His name was-” she coughed. “-is Eunwoo” .

“but wait, I already said that”. She then added.

I squeezed her hand, hopefully giving her some comfort.

What was going through her mind? She seemed so disorientated, kind of lost.

“He had dyed blonde hair, which looked so natural on him, brown eyes, almost vicious, poisonous, carrying a very sharp gaze, and a strong build. Attractive guy, I, and many others thought”. 

She froze. “I've never layed my eyes on an uglier being, and yet, I was dumb enough to think he was beautiful”. That was the first time she lifted her eyes, filled to the rim with emotions and pain. Was it even possible that any being could feel so many things at the same time? So many dark things?.

My mouth lingered open as she stopped me before I uttered a word.

“His ego, it was larger than the number of fucks he didn't give about anyone else” She laughed, venomous.

There was a long pause, the room never having been as silent.

“He was nice at first, as if coming out of a movie. Every girl lusted over him, but he remained with me... somehow” Inhale. “or so I thought, because in reality whenever he left the house to take care of "some job"...” She mocked him. “When really, he was out there sleeping around in beds that weren't our own. Sometimes when he'd get up to go to the bathroom or pay for the check he'd let girls slip their numbers in his jackets, and not only did he not refuse, he called aswell”.

At that flash of a moment, calling Sora strong would be an understatement. She was firm, tenacious, capable.

“Fuck Sora” I spoke, speachless.

Numb, she interrupted. “Let me finish...I need to let all of this out”.

“I have to tell you, I didn't know he was doing all of this until way later. I would have left Eunwoo way before anything happened, before I got emotionally attached to him, if I'd known”.

She fathomed all of her past memories, pinpointing each one and possibly regretting pieces of several of them. All of the beauty, fading away at the pain.

“He played with my feelings. He knew who I was, where my heart lay, and that was the scary thing”.

I placed my hand near her head. “Sora, why didn't you leave? When you found out?”.

“Huh” She snickered. “He said he loved me, and I believed him, because you know Jungkook, I'm fucking weak”.

Weak? Not in the slightest.

“You're Not weak Sora, you know that.” I moved around in my seat, thinking of the best possible way to say what I wanted to. “Besides, you wear it well”.

She laughed at my remark, but it wasn't genuine, it was half-forced.

There was one lingering question, and even so, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. “How did you know he loved you Sora? Did he show it?”.

“Oh no” She announced. “I just knew”.

“But you clearly didn't feel it-”

She spoke over me, shouting. “Well when someone proposes he usually tends to love you” She muttered, words fading.

My stomach churned.

“and since I wasn't ready for that I felt bourdened to stay loyal, and look where it led me”.
She stood up, shooting me weird gazes from the other end of the room. The tension could be cut with a knife.

She could do anything at that moment. Anything.
_______

Unedited.
Idk what this is.

Also, sorry for all the swearing guys.