⋆thirty three

Calm peaceful, quiet (inanimate), composure

Sora

I was on the verge of shoving a knife in my chest; that was how spontaneous I felt at that moment.

Jungkook looked elsewhere. His look; it wasn't judgmental nor pittyful, but it had this new sort of spark in it. It wasn't jealousy, no, it was more shock. Hurt and shock.

"He proposed?" His voice was shaky, breathy. That was also the first time Jungkook had pointed his gaze at me in- aproximately- the last minute and a half, ever since I'd made that not-so-light statement myself.

I nodded.

Why was I so scared? My bones were shaking, my eyes were twitching, and standing seemed like an impossible thing to do when my legs felt like giving up on me. But still, I had to share the rest of the story.

"Sora" Jungkook muttered.

I looked at him, overcome, emotionless. If fear isn't concidered an emotion that is. "Mm?" I rolled my eyes to meet his.

"How-How old were you when you met Eunwoo?".

"nineteen".

The questions rolled off his tongue. "and how long did it last?".

"ehm" I scratched the back of my neck, awkward. "Tw-two years, atleast".

Jungkook's mouth remained wide open. He was at a loss of words.

Everything must have just sunk in.

I straightened my back. I was not ready to lose my dignity, or whatever was left of it, talking about Eunwoo and his schemes, if they could be called that as they were more of a form of tricky, sick, little mind games that were used to toy with my heart.

Looking rather pompous, I continued to talk. "I ran away". I announced.
I didn't look at anything other than the white wall. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jungkook moving. He was intrigued.

"Eunwoo was a bussinessman" A sarcastic laugh escaped my lips. "If anyone could call him that".

I spun around, looking outside of the window. Jungkook sat at the edge of his seat.

Gaze set on the horizon, I continued. "He was in the party bussiness. Yeah, Let's call it that". With my words, a sour stigma was left behind.

"Thinking about it now though" I pretended to collect my thoughts. "Bussiness was the right career for him. As manipulative as he was? Nobody else. Call his boss!". I exaturated. Even so, it was hard trying to hold back the tears.

Before I knew it, Jungkook was behind me, standing with his body pressed against mine. Slowly, he turned my stiff form around, enclasping me in his arms. He lifted my head with the top of his fingers. He was... Different. His eyes carried sparks, and his touch, it was electric, sending sparks down my body with every single press against my cold skin. He kissed my jaw. I closed my eyes tightly. It tingled, everywhere.
He then moved his lips elsewhere, and with a lingering touch, he pressed them at the corner of my eye, softly, kissing away the tear that threatened to come out.