⋆eleven

Palpation  physical contact

Jungkook

I looked out into the small lake and bright green trees at the middle of the busy street. People laughed, people ran along the pebbled roads. The first rays of the sun coming in from the window wall infront of me lightly kissed the side of my face.

I felt a cold hand press against the head of the chair, my stomach churning. I gulped loudly.

“H-hello?” I muttered, the fear audible in my voice. After spending such a long time in silence, words felt forced.

The petite hand slipped onto my shoulder, caressing it with light circular movements. “Calm down” she said “It's just me”.

I inhaled deeply. My body fell onto the chair, untensing in an istant.

It's just Sora.

She moved infront of me, her palm now slidding down my arm. With every touch of her skin against mine, intense shivers travelled through my body. She was magnetic. It was almost as if she a plus and I was a minus, and with the power of nature, our bodies, our minds and our hearts were clashing together.

There was the sound of a voice in the background, but my mind was elsewhere. There was a picture. We were walking around hand in hand, my lips on hers, my chest against her naked skin, sweat trickling down our wet hair, but the air had a salient smell of drugs and hard booze. We weren't ourselves. But I knew; she was mine.

“Jungkook?” The voice was louder this time.

I opened my eyes. My sharp gaze staring directly up at her, waiting.

She sat onto her knees, her gaze now levelling with mine. And her hand...it stayed onto my thigh, rubbing onto the tough material of my jeans. “Are you okay?”.

With the sound of her outed words, my gaze switched onto the flower pot that was placed onto the dark oak table pressed against the wall. Inside, there was an array of flowers; blush pink and white roses along with a set of average looking dust coloured blossoms. Then, I looked out at the view, there was a man and a woman, he placed a piece of her hair behind her ear before he leaned in and kissed her softly.

“No” I answered bluntly.

She paused. Her body moving backwards.

My eyes remained glued to the couple outside, and Sora noticing, tried to see what was so interesting that it had my utter attention.

“You know...” I broke the silence after a few seconds of pure stillness. “...nobody can see us”. She turned to look at me, tilting her head in confusion. “This entire wall of a window was made to only look out”.

I knew I was being daring, but one thing I also knew was that I wasn't being controlled. My senses weren't working the way they normally did; I had entered my second world. Yes, I needed oranges, but at that moment I craved her way more than I did a fruit. And then, it dawned on me; that was the first time I had ever had authority and awareness over my actions in the second world.

She turned to the window again, then back to me. When she turned though, there was this new spark in the brown of her eyes, this spec of realisation.

Slowly, she placed her other hand onto my leg, climbing up my body slowly. So slowly it was creating this feeling of agony in my chest. It felt like she would never reach, yet it was a matter of seconds. Her strength transferred onto my sore form, my body aching under her touch, but I didn't give a damn. I grasped onto her wrists, helping to pull her up faster. I was hungry, the lion in me was straving for a piece of meat, and it was so close, it couldn't control it's hunger. The part of her body that didn't fit on the remaining space of the chair rested onto my lap, and she leaned into me, her lips hanging over my ear, making me shiver.

“Can I help with that?” She said in a hushed tone, my Adam's apple popping in my throat.

She touched the bare skin in the opening of my freshly washed shirt, and I moved her up so that her entire body was sitting onto my lap. Her lips lingered over mine, my eyes meeting hers. I tried moving closer, but the space never closed. I didn't have the strength. I tried and tried, and then my lips met hers, soft like pillows, giving her a small peck. Everytime the  space dissapeared, it opened again. My lips felt her bottom one between them. She placed her palm onto my cheek, allowing the kiss to deepen. It took a span of a few seconds for our locked lips to find their rythm, and when they did, her fingers tangled into my damp hair and my arms pushed her body closer to mine.

She smelt of citrus and blossoms, a scent like nothing I had ever come across.

Her tongue glided over my bottom lip as we both separated to catch our breaths for a moment. I took in her taste.

“You taste like oranges” I muttered, trying to comprehend the weight of the situation.

She placed her hand under my chin, picking my head up so all my attention would be on her. “I'll be your oranges”. She gave me a last peck before standing up and dissappearing into the kitchen.
I surveyed her back as she walked away, already missing her warmth.

___

What the hell did I just right? Nobody expected that from me right? Because I sure didn't.
That's probably the "steamiest" I'll ever get in my books so enjoy it while it lasts.

Also, someone get me some holy water I feel sinned. The things I do for wattpad I swear.

I hope you enjoyed.