⋆thirty one

real genuine in existence; sincere

Jungkook

The morning sun had risen early that day, atleast for a winter morning. The instensity of it's light came in through the cracks in the blinds, creating a light show on our bare skin.

I fluttered my eyelashes. Sora, as she lay next to me, almost on me with her palms softly clutching onto my arm and her legs tangled in mine, head slowly resting besides my shoulder. I smiled to myself, taking in her scent and her aura, feeling an intense need to caress her skin.

Thing was, I didn't know whether she was tangible or if she would dissipate with a single touch.

I lay there just for a while, not wanting to wake Sora up from her deep slumber. She looked peaceful, beautiful, and I didn't want this moment to end. It wasn't eternal, but maybe I could hold onto it for just a little longer.

I felt Sora move around at my side, slowly shifting, opening her eyes slightly to the light. She seemed disorientated, almost as if she had forgotten about it; where she was; with whom. She propped her head up on her arm, balanced by her elbow against the matress.

I grinned. "Goodmorning bella".

She couldn't help but spread her lips across her face, cheeks blowing up as they turned crimson. "Oh, shut up".
She hit me on the arm playfully, moving up to peck my lips, lingering over them as her eyes met mine.

I sealed my smile, quietly pushing my body up to place my hand under my hand. “So... How did you sleep?”. I asked, tracing invisible circles on her bare arm.

Sora dug her face into the pillow, mumbling. “Well, can I sleep just a little longer?”.

“Nope” I rolled my eyes, standing up and walking to the other side of the bed where I slowly, sneekily slipped the covers off of her, making her shiver from the cold. Sora jumped up abruptly, a look of betrayal painted on her face. “You asshole!”.

I stood still as a rock, waiting for her response that came aproximately less than a milisecond later, but the way such a variety of thoughts ran through my head at a speed of light, all mixed up, baffled, thrown into a pot and stirred into nonsense, It felt like it had taken her a couple of minutes at the least.

Sora, riled up, leaped off of the soft matress she lay on and dashed behind me, wrapping her long legs around my torso and messing my hair up playfully. I shouted at her, grabbing her leg and spinning her around so that she was in my arms, dipping her down so fast until she was almost touching the ground.

She glared at me, but then I pulled her up again, raising her higher on my hips and pecking her lips softly. With caution, I removed my palm from her body, taking a strand of her shining dark hair and tucking it behind her ear.

My mind wasn't present at that moment, no logic contained in my thoughts, but it felt calming, not having to overthink everything, not having to worry about anything for once.