⋆thirty seven

concealment reticence, secrecy, silence

Sora

“What's wrong?” Jungkook asked the man, a very familiar persona.

Namjoon flipped his arm out, seeming out of breath, as if he'd been walking for quite a while. “You need to come with me”. He announced. An announcement Jungkook wasn't very happy to hear.

He let go of my hand and crossed his arms over his chest. “What's the issue Namjoon?”. He raised an eyebrow. He was acting a tad bit like a brat, which was understandable after the event of their most current meeting.

Namjoon breathed out. “Look, hard feelings aside and all...” He spoke calmly as he exuded all of his neurocity. “I really think you'll want to be there for this. You can bring your girlfriend, all I need is a fraction of your time”.

Jungkook was concidering it. It was present in his eyes, but something seemed to be holding him back. Something more than his set anger for the man standing before him. He flicked his tongue. “Okay, I'll come, but I am waiting for you to tell me what I'm being expected of you to do wherever you are taking me”.
We followed Namjoon as he hastily walked towards an unknown street. “It's classified information, we'll have to discuss it when we get to the station, which is where I am taking you by the way”.

The station? Apparently I had missed many new events because I had not a single clue what they were talking about.

“What's going on?” I mouthed to Jungkook.

“I'll explain when we're alone”.

For Jungkook to be so secretive...it wasn't a surprise, but it came as a slap to the face when I realised the possibility of him being scared of Namjoon, or maybe he was being extra cautious, although that didn't explain his sudden outbursts or quiet whispers. My best bet was that Jungkook was having second thoughts. The real question; was why.
Jungkook's red knuckles, caused by his temper a couple nights ago only proved one thing, that Namjoon had either said or done something to drive him to the edge, but I was missing the facts.

A few minutes later we were outside the station. The large building was painted in white and blue and a large sign and emblem hung above the door. A guard stood outside, ready to check us before we entered.

“Name?” He stopped me as I went to enter, putting an eager hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, being caught off guard by his gesture. “Lee Sora”.
After asking me to wait, still firm and blunt, he looked through a list, turning the pages one by one until he reached the letter he wanted. “You're not on the list. I'm sorry, but I can't let you in”.

I looked thought he glass door. Jungkook and Namjoon were both ahead of me, probably not having noticed that I wasn't following. Jungkook moved his head to the side. I could see his lips moving from the clear door. There was a new glow in his eyes, and as he searched around with a questioning look painted on his face, his eyes finally found mine at an aproximately ten metre radius. He came to a halt mid-step.