⋆seventeen

behind closed doors rendezvous, meet; often secretly

Please listen to this with the song above (on repeat or atleast towards the ending) , I swear it makes the mood

Please listen to this with the song above (on repeat or atleast towards the ending) , I swear it makes the mood. It's the euphoria remix that just came out if you want to play it off of your phone.

This chapter is dedicated to band_trasheu for being a total romantic and for helping me get through writing this. For being my biggest fan and always being there to support me and offer me feedback. Just know, I'm always supporting you, even in the shadows.

Enjoy.

Sora

Date night, I thought.

It had been a while since I had dated someone, and whereas I usually never looked forward to it, this one was different.

This time it was with Jungkook. The same boy that I exchanged kisses and words with, and yet I stood outside his door, fearing of knocking.

I took a deep breath, straightening out my clothes and taking a second to calm my nerves before I hit my fist against the wooden door a couple of times, waiting for someone to answer.

I heard rummaging from behind and the door swung open before I could stop to think, revealing Jungkook with a sweet smile decorating his lips.

"Hi ba-" He started, but then coughed into his words. "Hi Sora".

"Hello to you too Jungkook" I replied smugly.

He let me into his apartment, and my eyes roamed over each and every corner of the faintly familiar place. From the large kitchen to the white couch, I had seen it all before.

"So..." I felt a presence behind me. "Shall we move over to the kitchen?".

"The kitchen? What for?".

"Oh, well, we're kind of cooking dinner tonight". He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, smiling shyly.

The tension was still there, but there was something about his smile that made it all fade away. "That's different".

"Yeah..." He slurred. "I guess". But there was something about him that signalled that he had taken that in a form of a negative comment. In reality, I loved the idea. It was thoughtful, cute, and unique. There was something extremely romantic about us assisting eachother in the kitchen that vibed well with me. I was in for a cozy date, and I fancied that he was too.

I approached him, placing my hand on his chin and turning his head towards me, staring into his sparkling eyes. "I like that" I said, moving my hand down and placing it right into his before gesturing him to guide us to the kitchen. He accepted my gesture, beaming and almost making me melt at the sight of his beauty.