⋆six

Mesmerise hypnotize, capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix.

Jungkook

I turned around, nodding towards Jimin and Yoongi that were silently sitting on the tall, wooden bar stools, waiting for my call. They knew exactly what I was planning, what I had in mind, oddly enough.

"Ready Jeon?" Yoongi said, coming up to stand behind me on the blue-lit floor, a smug look on his face as he spoke. "Only if you are Min" I replied, evidently smirking.

Jimin; he just lightly fluttered towards us and took his place right opposite to Yoongi. Only, he seemed out of place. I knew very well how much Jimin liked to perform, how he felt when he moved around on the stage. That couldn't change. Maybe it was the only thing Jimin could have forever. That one single piece of his heart that remained untouched. That remained purely; him.

I turned my attention off of him, trying to find the girl with the bright smile and dark locks.

I could see Sora's eyes endlessly roaming the place, too shy to remain onto my figure that stood right in the center of the not-so-large bar.

Am I... Embarassing her?

I shook the thought away, clicking my fingers so the music could finally start, enitiating my master plan; grabbing her attention, making her want more and more. There was a beat, a single, low baritone sound from a vintage record player that rested upon the long cabinet filled with dozens of musical equipment. We dramatically turned around, heads softly flinging to the back.
And then, our three skinny bodies moved to the rythm in complete synch, steps echoing against the linoleum floor as our feet hit the ground at the exact same time. Jackets falling off of our shoulders, arms mechanically moving in the air, hips jerking and legs tensing.

Her stare though; it was all on me. Nobody else existed except for the two of us. We both zoned out for a second, and then, I danced only for her, as if nobody else was there watching, like she knew what I was planning all along, and she liked it. My head fell to the side, a long wink and playful lip bite thrown towards her as if I had known her forever. Then, I didn't even care. My long, penetrating gaze glued onto her hazel eyes as she stared at me unashamedly. She didn't care if she was being indescrete because she couldn't help it. I was driving her insane, and so did she, but all she did was exist.

The music stopped, the final beat fading into the air as my body stood there in the quiet, sweat trickling down my neck, from my forehead down to the very bottom of my spine.
Suddenly, there was applause. Not that it mattered. Most people in this cold place had been so drunk they didn't even recodnise what they were seeing in the first place. Their loud claps meant nothing to me, her's did.

I high-fived my two partners proudly, smiling at them as I spoke. "Well done mates".

"I can say the same to you Jeon" Yoongi said, and I just shook my head, handing him the white jacket and carelessly walking ahead.

"Jimin, smile more, you were the best of the lot, always were" He gave us a shy smile, and for a second, I saw the same sweet and fun boy I had spent my entire life with. One that had now turned into a person that was so twisted, so fragile and hesitant, so crazy. "Thankyou Kook".

And then, there was Sora. Her dark lips that curled on the sides lightly and eyes that couldn't help but hold all the stars, she was hypnotised.

"Have that effect on you don't ya?" I said, cocky. I was faking it all though, the confidence, the power. Inside, I was terrified of this sudden boldness. I didn't see this guy quite often; Confident Jeon. Not in this way.

"In your dreams Jeon" I could see it though, in her eyes, she were scared as well.

We were both being different that night.

"I-" I choked.

There was this very familiar feeling climbing up my throat, my stomach felt weird and my body felt weak.

Not again.

"What's going on Jungkook?" She asked, placing her hand on my back as I leaned down, not able to hold myself up. Her eyes met mine, and hers shone with worry. "Jimin! Yoongi!". She called, her head popping up in attempt to find the pair.

Nothing.

I already knew they had left. Itwas late, they had to get going before they would get caught. At midnight, there was a room check, if you weren't where you were supposed to be at that time, all hell would break loose.
If you were planning on escaping, it was better you did it before or after the clock striked twelve.

"Th-They're gone" I blurred out, clenching my fist tight to resist the pain in my throat. I had a need; the need to have the sweet juice of a simple orange fruit that grew on trees planted in the middle of the long Seoul streets.

"Are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" I shook my head in response, not really knowing if there was anything that could possibly help me where I was. Then again, I wasn't thinking straight.

She sat me down onto the dark, wooden stool, my body leaning onto the counter for balance.

"Actually" I snapped, remembering something between the series or mixed feelings, disheaveled thoughts and sharp pain. My eyes turned to hers, and she was hanging off of my every word.

"I need you to call someone for me".

_____

Smaller than usual but I hope you enjoyed this.

Q: Do you drink?

Btw this => Q: , looks like an unamused face, yeah.