⋆nine

Ephemeral momentary, passing.

Sora

Sora

"Well, hello to you too" My attention was caught by a familiar voice that had gotten noticeably deeper, and then, my cellphone was snatched from my hands, now in the palms of the tall brunette that was standing next to me.

I checked him out; from his soft, dark brown hair, to his ear pearcing and all black outfit, which consisted of a black T-shirt and jean jacket, and a pair of the same, dark coloured jeans, all the way to his slender fingers that were etched onto my phone.

My eyes widened at the understanding of his actions. I didn't speak. I just pulled it out of his hands and slid it into my pocket, acting as if I had nothing to hide.

We stood next to eachother in complete silence, just looking at the winter-like scenery infront of us awkwardly.

"So..." He pulled, breaking the silence. "Where are we going to go? Because I am not planning on standing out here when it's this cold". He stated, folding his arms over his chest like a little boy, his face marked with complaint.

I sighed, shaking my head at his kid-like behaviour and looking around the space for a possible place to sit down and discuss.

"How about that place?" I pointed towards a rustic looking coffee shop with wooden walls on the outside. One that seemed perfect for the wet and cold weather that day.

He nodded, trying to hide his smile. Grabbing my hand from my pocket, he pulled me all the way to the other side of the road and inside the cozy store. It was decorated with simple wooden chairs and metal furniture. An open bar covered half side of the room while the seating areas took up the other. He stopped infront of a small, two-seated table, gesturing for me to sit down opposite from him. In no time, the waitress was standing next to us, her pen clicking onto her pad repeatedly as she waited for us to order.

"I'll have a hot chocolate" I looked down at the menu, looking for something to eat. I was starting to get noticeably hungry, that's what skipping breakfast did to me. "... And a cinammon roll please".

She smiled, looking towards Jungkook after scribbling down my order.

"Make that two" He smiled back, handing out our menus to her. She bowed to us slightly, walking away.

The colouring of the scenery outside was breathtaking. The autumn leaves that covered parts of the bare trees and concrete streets. The bright blue morning sky. The sun softly kissing my face through the window, making me feel all warm and toasty.

I spotted Jungkook staring at me indescretely from his seat, his eyes training onto my features as the light blinded my vision.

I raised my eyebrow at him, and he just looked away, shaking his head.

"Anyway..." He paused, regaining his posture. "... About RM".

He had said the key name, and suddenly, all my attention was turned to him and whatever was planning to come out of his mouth in the next few seconds.