One

Y/n POV

This was it. I was going to the auditions. I didn't really want to go, but i needed to do it. I don't know why, but i have to. I just, have this feeling. That if i don't do it i'll disappoint everyone around me. I do it often enough. I mean, I am a disappointment. 

The birds chirp around me, and i have a quiet, tranquil feeling about this. this is it, i'm gonna do it. i walk into the audition room, greeted by the Duffer Brothers.

"Hey, just state your name, height and weight and we'll be ready to go!" 

i nod and begin.

"Hi, my name is Y/n L/n, I'm 5'5 and I weigh 90 pounds." Ross smiled and looked over at Matt. 

"Sara, we have to go. We will die, you have to believe me! Please, just come with me!"

"No! Will, tell me what the heck's going on and I'll do anything. Just tell me. Please." I say in a pleading voice.

We continue the audition and everything goes well, i guess. 

"That was great, good job Y/n! We'll be in touch."

I nod and head out the door, ready to go home and relax. I skip dinner and head strait for bed, wanting this day to be over. I can't fall asleep, so I go on my phone and scroll. The Netflix instagram account posted a video of me at my audition. They captioned it, asking what show they think I'll be casted in and whether i should be casted. Thoughts run through my head. What if they hate me? what if I'm not good enough? I look so fat and ugly! I hate the way I look in this, so fat and ugly. I can't deal with it, so i just decide to sleep.

I wake up and my phone buzzes. No caller ID, but i answer anyway.

"Hey, is this Y/n L/n?"

"Yes."

"Hi! This is Ross Duffer, I'm here to tell you that you're casted for the part of Sara Henderson!"

"Wait, oh my gosh. Really, that's amazing!"

"Yes, we'll have you come in today for a fitting and to introduce you to the cast!"

"That's amazing! Thank you so much!"

"Of course, we'll email you the information."

I thanked them and hung up. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! I just got casted in Stranger Things. I rush over to my computer and find the email. At 1:00 pm I'll take the bus over to the studio and things will go from there. 

TIME SKIP TO STUDIO

When I get to the studio, I see Ross and Matt there waiting for me. They greet me and bring me to the room where I get fitted. Inside the room  Millie Bobby Brown is seated in a hightop seat in front of a mirror, Sadie Sink right next to her. They smile and wave with sweet smiles and walk over to me.

"Hey, I'm Millie and this is Sadie! We'll take her from here guys." She says cooly. Matt and Ross walk away and Sadie and Millie lead me down a hallway,

"So, what's your name?" they ask.

"Oh, uh, yeah right. I'm Y/n."

"Well hello Y/n. We'll show you around late, but for now you need to get measured. Okay?"

I nod and they babble about whatever as I stay quiet. They're kind enough not to push me to talk, and just let me be shy. They reassure me that I'll do great and leave me to get fitted. A nice lady with blue hair comes over to introduce herself.

"Hey Y/n, I'm Laila. I'll be taking your sizes so that I can get your costumes, ready?"

I nod and she continues to talk about how nice everyone is. I have no words, I'm legit standing in the Stranger Things dressing room! It takes about twenty five minutes to do it all, and when she's done, she need to measure my height and weight.                                                                                     I walk over with her to the scale, scared of what will come out. Today will be a good day, I tell myself. 

91.1 lbs

I look away, disgusted.  

"My gosh are you skinny!" Laila says under her breathe, not knowing I can hear her. She finishes up and leads me to a room where I hear yelling and laughing.

This is where the cast is.

a/n - 

hey, thanks for taking a chance on this book. love you all.

 <3 lilia