Three

y/n pov

i got a text from millie to bring a swimsuit. i'n not very comfortable with my body, so i don't know how this was gonna go. i picked out a simple black one pice swimsuit, but i made sure to bring a t-shirt to wear over it. besides that, i just packed my phone and wallet into a very small bag thing along with some snacks for everyone. i decided on wearing an oversized t-shirt and some white shorts.

finn pulled up in his car with noah in the backseat, motioning me to come sit next to him. i plopped down next to him and zoned out.

"so, y/n, are you excited to start acting?" finn questioned.

"uh, yeah. i've been doing musicals and plays for my school and i'm glad to have been chosen to act in something big."

"yeah. everyone's really happy to have a new cast member, so i think we're gonna have a good time!"

"i hope." i mumble under my breath. noah noticed and just giggled. i started to smile and soon we were laughing so hard, at nothing, which made us laugh even harder. when we finally calmed down we were still giggly. finn turned up the radio, playing Britany Spears. he started to laugh and we all burst out singing at the stop of our lungs.

"OOPS I DID IT AGAIN, I PLAYED YOUR HEART GOT LOST IN THE GAME OH BABY BABY OOPS I THINK IM IN LOVE THAT IM SENT FROM ABOVE IM NOT THAT INNOCENT"

we continued to scream until we finally reached millie's house. noah jumped out of the car, pulling me along.

"woah, noah calm down i'm gonna trip!" i laughed. he picked my up and threw me on his back.

he started to run into the backyard, towards the pool

"noah! no, put me down!" i giggled, not able to control myself. he ran over to the pool and jumped in. water surrounded us and i clung onto noah. he started to swim around, laughing.

"y/n, you are as light as a feather." he said, i just splashed him, starting a war. i looked around trying to shield myself from the water attacks. everyone was filming. i tried not to let it bother me, but it was to much. i swam over to the stairs and climbed out, still laughing. noah crawled out too, throwing me a towel. 

"so, noah. got something to tell us?" gaten asked with a cheeky smile. he blushed and looked over at me. i smiled in return.

"WHERE IS THE FOOD?" sadie yelled. we all started running over to the house, i reached it first. i looked at noah, "haha, i won." i said sticking my tongue out. he laughed and engulfed me in a big hug. i have no idea what's happening in this moment, but i like it.

noah pov

i've only known this girl for a day, but it feels like we've been together forever. when we were singing in the car, her smile light up the whole thing. everyone could tell that i liked her, but i didn't care. while we were in the pool, she was clinging to me. it was an amazing feeling.she was adorable. right now, hugging her, i felt safe.

i let go smiling and we walked into the room together. y/n saw the food and looked like she could legit eat the entire world. she was so skinny, but she piled the food on. it was all fruit and she was the only one eating it. she quickly finished it and went strait for the apple juice.

"you're such a five year old." i teased.

"oh shush, my food is not any of your business." she said smiling. that smile, it's beautiful. just like her. we continued to eat and started to watch high school musical. she was quiet at first, but as soon a they started singing she just let it loose. soon we were all singing along and having a great time.

"so, who wants to play truth or dare?" finn asked. everyone raised their hands, except for caleb. y/n looked at him pouting. 

"pretty please, caleb!" she said. he rolled his eyes laughing and gave in. millie went first.

"okay, y/n. truth or dare." 

"truth."

"PARTY POOPER!" finn yelled. y/n just shot him a playful glare, focusing her attention on millie.

"how old are you?"

"fifteen." millie nodded and motioned for y/n to go. "okay, uh, gaten! truth or dare?"

"dare." he said deviously.

"i dare you to give caleb a massage for three minutes." she said. caleb died laughing before realizing something. "wait, why me?" 

she just shrugged and told gaten to go do it. he did it with everyone laughing hard. he pointed at me.

"noah, i dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room."

"really?" i asked, surprised.

"nah i'm just kidding don't worry. but truth or dare."

"truth."

"uh, who's your celebrity crush?"

"is that really a question? ZENDAYA of course." y/n began to giggle and soon enough she couldn't control herself, which caused us all to laugh. we got bored pretty quickly, so we decided to start watching movies. y/n put IT into the dvd player and came over to sit next to me. millie had four inflatable beds set up. me and y/n on one, sadie and millie on one, gaten and caleb had their own while finn sat on the couch above us all. they all had five million blankets, so we were all comftorable.

soon enough y/n was asleep, in my arms. i could feel myself start to doze off as i watched her. 

(picture at the top is of y/n and noah. just pretend it's them!)

a/n- 

i felt like writing a lot, so here's a long one haha.

<3 lilia