Eight

y/n pov   -   yeah right ; joji

6:59 PM

i finish curling my hair and pull a jacket on walking out the door. people point and stare as i walk through the hotel lobby, but i decide that it's not worth it to give them my attention. the only one who needed my attention right now was noah, who was waiting outside for me. i wave at him and run up to the car.

"hey cutie." he says as i climb in. "hey to yourself." i say teasingly. we drive for a while screaming panic! at the disco at the top of our lungs. my throat is sore and my voice is crackling, but i don't want to stop. i feel safe with noah, and i don't want to feel this way with anyone else. we chat about the meet and greet tomorrow, planning on going live together. lem's is just up the road, but we can't find parking.

"do you see any?" noah asks, frustration in his tone. i look around, "over there!" i say pointing to the nearest parking area. we park and begin to walk. noah grabs my hand and we walk, talking about whatever. i hear a whistle and claps and look around. there were a group of teenage guys staring me up and down.

"want something?" i yell out. the just give me a dirty look and continue to clap and whistle. noah stops dead in his tracks and whirls around, facing them. they back away laughing and i have to hold noah back from going after them. "it's not worth it." i say trying to calm down. he lets go of my hand and wraps an arm around my shoulder. he pulls me closer and we reach lem's. 

"how many?" the sweet host asks. noah smirks at me before replying, "two." she leads us to a small table and takes our drink orders.

"so, y/n did you enjoy your first day at work?" he asks excitedly.

"yeah, it was amazing. i can't until tomorrow, you know the meet and greet."

"oh yeah! they're one of my favorite things to do, i love meeting the fans. and we have an interview tied to it. are you nervous about that?"

"yeah, not many people seem to like me, so i'm just a little weary about it all."

"it'll all go fine, don't worry. but those comments and stuff, they're all just jealous, none of it's true." i just smile and look down, twirling my straw around my drink. he makes me happy, and the weird thing is, i've only known him for a week. we continue to talk about acting and how he got started. 

our food comes and we start to eat. i'm not feeling hungry so i just got a small fruit bowl, but it looks good. i see noah out of the corner of my eyes taking a picture of me. we finish up our food and head out, hand in hand. we walk down the street, earning stares from people. we get in the car and start to drive around. we drive for a good while before getting to this ice cream shop. 

"ice cream?"

"always."

a/n-

thank you so much for reading!

<3 lilia