Twenty Four

not about angels - birdy 

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

Y/n Pov

We're finally here. My grief and pain has sunk into my skin and left a sting. All I can think about is Bella and Henry. And Livi. I've already lost them, I can't lose Livi. Livi has been my sister since k4. We've been everywhere and seen everything together. I can not lose this girl.

I feel really bad about not being happy and fun with Noah right now, but I pray he understands. He's staying with his sister and mom, Finn's tagging along too. I'm back at my apartment I share with my Mother. My mom is who I'm most excited to see. We haven't talked as much as we used to now that I'm not living with her, and I just want to hug her.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Noah asks worriedly.

"I'm gonna be fine, Noah, don't worry about me."

"How can I not worry? Y/n, please just promise to call or something if you need it before we head out tomorrow? Please."

"How could I not? You mean everything to me, Noah Schnapp."

"And you mean everything to me Y/n L/n." I kiss him on the lips and he's off with Finn.

In front of me looms my old home. Once I go in there, I'm going to see Livi. It's killed me this long not to be with her. Millie and Sadie are basically my older sisters, but nothing can compare to what Olivia and I have together. It's a bond that will never be broken, even if she doesn't live.

Tears come to my eyes at the thought. My sweatshirt and leggings are too hot for this weather and I desperately need a shower. I click the button to our floor and begin the short elevator ride. Right now I just really need my mom.

"Y/n, is that you?" My mom calls out from our living room.

"Hey mom." I say as I run into her arms. I take in her familiar perfume and the smell of her shampoo. I've needed this for so long.

"Not much has changed since I've been gone, has it?"

"Not a single thing. I'm so glad you're back, how long will this visit be?"

"I don't know. I might just stay, except for driving back for goodbyes and the rest if my things."

"I see. You need food, I can tell."

"Oh, no thank you, I don't feel that great."

"Oh sweetie. Do you need time to take a shower or anything before we leave?"

"A shower would be great."

****

Noah Pov

"Chloe!" I yell and run over to my sister. 

"I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too! Mom!"

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"I'm good, I guess. Some of Y/n's sadness has rubbed off on me a little."

"Oh, how is the poor thing?"

"She's okay, I think her and her mom are going to go see her friend today."

"What exactly happened?" Chloe asks.

"So, her life long best friend got into a car crash with her siblings and her entire family passed away, except for her. We don't really know whether her friend is gonna make it or not. It's been so hard on Y/n."

"I can imagine, poor girl." 

*****

Y/n Pov

"Oh, Livi." I say as tears stream down my face. 

"I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I'm still gonna talk. Just like you, I guess. I've just missed you so much, and a lot has happened. I got a boyfriend, but you already know that. He's the most amazing thin ever, after you of course. Noah just really makes me feel good about myself. I also have met some of the best people while filming. Millie and Sadie are like sisters, just like you, and I think they'd like you. I was even on Jimmy Fallon!

I pause and pull out my phone.

"Here's a picture of us all. Me, you, Henry and Bella. I don't know if you can sense it or something, or if you're even with them, but they....died. If you wake up....when you wake up, it's going to be so hard for you, for us all. I feel like I have no one without you Olivia. What I want for you right now is what you want. You want to stay, stay, you don't.....then don't. I want what you want. But if you stayed, I will be with you every breathing moment of your life. You can live with me and my mom and we can be together forever. It's whatever you want."

I take her hand and lay my head on her.

"I love you so much Livi."

"I love you too."

"Wait, what? Livi? Livi! Mom, someone come! She's awake!"

People rush in and pull me away. I'm too stunned to fight. I wait in the back with my mom, both of us crying our eyes out. Praying that she stays awake I pull my phone out and text Noah. I can't believe she's awake!

a/n-

enjoy.

<3 lilia