Twelve

y/n pov

my nerves swarm around as i head into the dressing rooms. i'm about to go onto jimmy fallon. JIMMY FALLON. this is a HUGE thing right now. i'm the new stranger things girl, noah's maybe girlfriend, and every freaking person hates me! i'm scared at what kind of questions i'll be asked, and i was told there will be a game involved, which i'm a bit nervous about. 

anxiety swarms my mind and stomach as i look over my outfit. i chose a black dress and white doc martins. my hair is half up half down and straitened. people reassure me that i look great, amazing even, but i'm still nervous as crap. the people back stage give me a thumbs up and i head out onto the stage.

"and welcome, y/n l/n!" jimmy shouts. i walk over and hug him before sitting down in a chair. 

"so, y/n. what's it like to be here?"

"well, it's my first time on something like this, so i'm a bit nervous, but it's amazing!"

"and i am very glad to meet you, but as you may know, there are a couple little rumors a little birdie told me. are you dating noah schnapp?" he asks excitedly. 

my face grows hot.

"i think i may just have to leave that up to you to figure out."

jimmy nudges me and motions for me to go over to a pair of chairs.

"so y/n, you are here today to play a little game of mine. it's called stranger strings, you may have heard of it?" 

i laugh and nod, while the whole cast comes running out. they all wave and noah comes up and hugs me. we smile at each other and the crowd goes wild. we all take a seat and begin to play the game. it's just like how they've all played it before and i have a great time. noah interlaces our fingers under the table, but when he jumps up, my hand goes with him. i drop it quickly, my cheeks go red. 

jimmy gives us a look and smiles cheekily. he nudges everyone else and all of a sudden, everyone is cheering y/s/n (your ship name). noah stands up and i go with him. he turns to me and leans in. oh my gosh, am i about to kiss noah schnapp on jimmy fallon? this is crazy. he connects our lips and it last for only a couple of seconds. 

we continue playing the game and finish. everyone leaves the the stage, except for me of course. we stay standing.

"that's it for tonight folks, give y/n a big round of applause."

"thank you so much for having me!" i say as i run off the stage waving. confetti was shooting everywhere, which i was surprised by, and i was met by millie. she hugs me and we go to the waiting lounge. when we get there, everyone is waiting. 

"oh my gosh that was amazing." i squeal. i can see noah from the back filming me. we all calm down and i watch noah's story on instagram. it's a video of me smiling like an idiot, obviously very happy. he captions it with, "her first interview, had so much fun tonight! @yourusername  @jimmyfallon" 

we finally all calm down and head out to our cars. we file into sadie's jeep and leave. noah falls asleep quickly and falls off my lap. he doesn't even wake up. we all die laughing and i get him back up on the seat.

"what happened?" he asks groggily. i couldn't contain my laughter as he was all confused. he lied his head back down and quickly fell back asleep. we all just stayed still and stared out of the windows. when we got back to the hotel, i ran to the pool. noah followed me. 

"y/n what are you doing?" he asked.

"wanna go for a swim?"

"but we're still in our clothes." he asked.  i just shrugged. 

"okay." he said, smirking. he ran up and wrapped his arms around my and jumped into the pool. it felt like it all went in slow motion. we were clinging together, falling back into the pool. when we surfaced, i swam over to him and wrapped my arms back around him. i took in his cologne, the way his body felt against mine. 

"y/n?"

"yes."

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes." i said, looking up at him. he put his lips against mine. at first it was simple, but it was filled with passion. i jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. we let go and put or foreheads together. we let go and headed back up to the rooms. millie came running up to me.

"hey y/n! we're switching rooms, you'll be with noah now, that okay?"

"of course."

"great, oh and tomorrow wanna go out with sadie?"

"oh yeah, that'll be so much fun!"

"yeah, and we can have a sleepover after!" 

i smile and nod as millie runs back to her new room. i text noah who had already went back to his room.

SCHNAPPLE BOTTOM JEANS

cutie💖: looks like we're roommates

schnapple💕: oh my god they were roommates 

cutie💖: HAHA

schnapple💕: see you at the room?

cutie💖: of course!

i look up from my phone and see noah walking towards me. he smirk and we race to the room. "haha, i won." i say sticking out my tongue. he picks me up from behind by my waist and throws me on the bed.

"i'm cooking tonight!" he yells.

 i giggle and start to change, in the bathroom. when i come out noah has the tv on and the little coffee table filled with food.

"how did you make it that fast?" i ask curious.  

"magic."

a/n-

heeeeeeeeeey, it's me, i'm trying to think of something for this book, but don't worry! something will come out!

<3 lilia