Twenty Six

could've  been one lonely night...but you lit up my life

Y/n Pov

"Welcome home, or at least home for now."

"I've stayed here enough times for it to qualify as home."

"Very true. As always you get the guest room, you have to decorate it, it's so boring, and I'm about to go shopping if you wanna come."

"I think that I'll stay here." Livi says, tears in her eyes.

"You know what, I call a girls night."

"Y/n, you don't have to. Don't cancel on Noah."

"He'll understand, besides, hoes before bros."

"That was insulting yet endearing. But for real, you don't have to, I'll be okay."

"Livi, I'm staying."

"Okay."

"Good. Now popcorn or pizza?"

*****

Noah Pov

So apparently my family is buying a house here in LA. I was totally surprised, but then I found out why. Chloe's gonna act in this new upcoming movie! I'm so excited that she's going to know what it't like to act. I just hope she loves it just as much as I do. 

Me and Y/n are supposed to go out tonight, but I think I might have to cancel. Speaking of which, I have a call from her.

"Hey, so I know that we were planning on going to dinner, but Livi's having a hard time and I need to be with her, so....are you mad?"

"Of course not! Babe, she's your best friend, I get it. But actually, that works out perfectly. Guess what!"

"What?"

"Chloe's gonna be an actor!"

"That's amazing! Tell her, well, your family that I say hi, but I gotta go."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

*****

Millie Pov

We are officially back home in LA. While Noah, Finn and Y/n were gone the Duffers basically wrapped up and we postponed the party until we can all be there. I called Finn and we're gonna surprise Noah and Y/n. 

We flew Noah's dad in and I'm honestly SO excited to see his reaction. It's been so long since we've been able to hang out one on one and I'm hoping that he'll have time. I mean, we literally are gonna be living in the same area so I don't know why we wouldn't be able to.

I talked to Y/n and asked her if we could surprise Livi, but we told her that we're coming later than when we really are, but Noah is totally clueless, it's hilarious. 

Our flight lands in a couple hours and my mom is literally snoring so much, it's not a joke. I've already filmed her a couple times and sent them to people that are not Livi, Noah or Y/n. 

This is going to be perfect.

*****

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

Y/n Pov

"Hey, Livi, you awake? Olivia? Liviiiiiii, wake up."

"Calm your crap, I'm awake. What time is it?"

"It's.....11:30. We literally slept through breakfast and the run."

"That's okay, it was worth it. Speaking of which, I'm going back to sleep."

"No, you can't Finn's making me, you and Noah meet him at the beach for some reason so get ready."

"Do I have to?"

"Normally I would say no, but he made it seem really important, so yes, you have to come."

"Fine."

"Yay! I'm already ready so hurry up." I say and run out into the kitchen. My mom is already at work so I'm just finishing making lunch, or breakfast, for me and Livi. She's been in a better mood so I hope that she'll have fun with everyone. She usually just fits in and, I mean, who couldn't love her. 

her boy 💛-

his girl 💖: hey, you get a message from finn?

her boy 💛: yeah. you gonna go?

his girl 💖: yep, want me and finn to pick you up?

her boy 💛: yes please, livi's coming fyi

his girl 💖: perfect. see you then <3

her boy 💛: <3

"Ready." Livi calls out and we're off.

*****

Noah Pov

I pick up Livi and Y/n and we're off to the nearest beach. For some reason Finn texted me and Y/n/n to meet him there, some important business or something, I don't really know. It's been about a week since we've been back and Finn is planning on flying to NYC for his band. 

Millie was supposed to fly out at some point but we haven't been able to talk a lot recently. She called and told me that the Duffers finished everything up and that when we can all be together, probably at the awards or something, that we'll have the wrap party. 

I'm so excited for Y/n to get to experience that. They're literally so much fun and since we're all really close we just have so much fun. 

"Noah, I think that's the turn up there." Y/n says, reading from Google Maps.

"Okay. Livi, how've you been?"

"Okay, I guess. I'm excited for the beach though."

"Me too." 

*****

Millie Pov

Finn puts a blindfold on Livi, Y/n and Noah and they're all smiling like crazy. I'm smiling like crazy, two of my best friends are standing right in front of me. Noah's family is filming and so is mine and on a count of three they take off their blindfolds.

"One.......two.......three!"

"MILLIE!" Noah yells and runs up to me, practically picking me up in a hug. Y/n just stands there, her and Livi staring at me. Soon enough, she runs over after Noah lets me go and gives me a small, sweet hug. 

"I've missed you so much." She whispers into my ear.

"Oh my gosh! Are you Livi?" I say as she walks over.

"Yes! It's so nice to meet you!"

a/n-

enjoy :)

<3 lilia